Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach

Go down 
+16
Kuina
xXNarukoXx
Nico Robin
Nibi*
Crawflex
Atreiyu okami
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Ryuu
Alex
Leo Aoi
Neji hyuuga
Hinata hyuuga
Miharu Hachiko
Ten-ten
Nami
Roronoa Zoro
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Would sit on the beach watching the sunset as then I feel the presence of Ulquiorra's spiritual Pressure. I would get up quickly and rush back to the ship fearing that Zoro and the others were in danger.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Zoro puts his hand on the hilt of his sword,"You got a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Lands by Zoro seeing Ulquiorra in his Second released form I step in front of Zoro glaring at Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 pm

"There you are Nibi Lord Aizen needs to see you" says looking at her Ignoring Zoro's question.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Zoro shrugs not knowing who te hell Aizen was as he looks at the clock,"Shit I have to go!" he says before vanishing in a flash
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:55 pm

"Alright what does he want now" asks walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Sasuke would walk among the villagers as some would mutter "village traitor" he would rowl silently yet tried not to loose it
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Zoro would walk through the village in a hurry as he sees Sasuke and looks over at him,"Who's he...?" he mumbles since Zoro's never met him before
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 pm

A puff of smoke appeared behind Zoro. As it slowly became trasparent and the wind slowly blew it away, it revealed Tenten in her usual shippuden outfit. Immediately she jumped up shouting, "ZORO!!!!!" and quickly hopped on his back as though he were giving her a piggy-back ride. "Hey Bro!!" Tenten let out in her normally happy voice after a few seconds of Zoro trying to regain his balance.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 pm

(Gah... I don't even remember anything about this site X.X)

I cringed at a high pitched scream, yell, whatever you wanted to call it, in my ear. That voice had Tenten written all over it. I stumbled on my footing at the sudden weight, eh, more like pressure, on my back. I quickly regained my balance, however. "Damn sis... you really know how to give someone a headache..." I grumbled and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:16 pm

"hmph, maybe that's just you..." Letting out a pouting lip, puffed cheeks and scrunched up eye brows. I still hung on Zoro's back as though i were just a little kid. I call Zoro my Bro cuz that's pretty much how we act like together and I loved how it worked that way.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:26 pm

"Tch... sure..." My eyebrow twitched angrily, "Now, can you get the freak off of my back already?!" I growled, temper rising every god forsaken second.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:15 pm

"hmph, fine!" I then got off of him with a slight upset look. Then remembering that I had gotten him a present, just for funziez. Then quickly lifting up one of pant legs to reveal a strapped scroll attached to my leg. Summoning my present to him the luff of smoke appeared and revealed a mug that said #1 brother in green colored letters. "Here is a random present for you, Bro!" I smiled as I held it out towards him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:56 pm

"You're such a baby..." I sighed when I saw her upset face. I raised an eyebrow when she pulled out a scroll, and in a quick puff of smoke, she was holding out a mug to me that said some meaningful words... meaningful to cowards, I mean. It confused me; she was just upset with me, and now she was giving me a present. "Eh... thanks...?" I scratched the back of my head and took the mug from her. "Well, now I don't have to ask the sea-witch for money to buy myself a mug... so, yeah, thank-you." I repeated, though this time more surely.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Sure thing! Chu are welcome!" I let out in a smile as I lightly rubbed his cheek out of randomness. ( I've been doing that to my friends recently... dunno why BUT it's entertaining!! XDD haah xDD and and and and ... whenever i see my friend's arm that's not covered i draw circles with my pointer finger on their upper arm!! XDD i have no idea why!! i just do!!! xDD haha xDD ) "Sooo!! Bro!! how is your pirate life with your pirate crew!!.... which reminds me!! i need to visit them!! i miss all of them so much!!" I asked polietly ( SpellCheck?! ) but then i rambled on and outbursted the last sentence and really did mean it though.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 pm

(...You're so weird. xD just kidding', just kiddin' :p)

I blinked, "What... the hell are you doing...?" I muttered and snapped at her hand lightly, just so she would stop. "It's good... nothing new, really. Not that much stuff changes with us." I stretched then yawned, "Well, you can visit them whenever ya want to... The ships not docked too far from here, so you could right now... if ya want..."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 pm

I pouted at my snapped at my hand but then looked at him with sparkled eyes at the thought of visiting the crew. "Aw! Let's go!! I miss them!!" I let out in a happy but pleading voice. "Let's go Bro!" I smiled like an egar little sister would towards her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 pm

I sighed, "Fine... I dunno what freakin' direction to go in though... 's not like I'm familiar with this place." I scratched the back of my head and looked around, cluelessly.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

"Well... we can always cheet and have us telaported ninja style...?" I suggested with shrugged shoulders. Although that type of jutsu wasn't hard but wasn't easy either. If you were to think about a person or a place then using the right hand signs you were able to appear in front of that person or place. It was said that first timers could get sick for a while but Tenten didn't at all. "Would you be able to handle a small sick feeling for a while? since you haven't done this type of thing before." I informed him with raised eye brows. "Or maybe you'll be fine since you're the amazing Zoro who fights with three swords." I let out looking away with shrugged shoulders.

( haha xDD HAD TO!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33