Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konoha high school RP

Go down 
+14
Nemu Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Ryuu
Rido Kuran
Roronoa Zoro
Nami
Hinata hyuuga
Itachi uchiha
sakura
Leo Aoi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Kaname Kuran
Miharu Hachiko
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

Konoha high school RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 pm

" haha he must work out then." I say laughing as I crack my knuckles " yo Reyna if u ever want to fight or have a match ask me I'm up for it." I say as she nods while running as I can see she is getting tired
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 pm

"I told her I was bummed we didn't fight." Miharu then crossed her arms.
"She was too busy running from the head to fight me though."
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 pm

" I train with ya." I say as I slurp on some noodles in my ramen bowl
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 pm

"We got class in about 15 minutes, you sure you can handle a quick spar?" she said revealing her canine teeth with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 pm

He smiled " ya sure." I say as my canines grow "let us spar." I say getting up
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 pm

She then gets up and gets in a sparring stance.
"Lets."
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:05 pm

" alright." he says as akira goes into a defence stance as he growled playfully yet he grab the hilt of his sword
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 pm

She smirked and grabbed the hilt of her sword, withdrawing it into play and drags it across the ground.
"whenever your ready..."
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

He smirked as he took his sword out of his sheath as he held it in a defence position " alright you make you move." I say
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Miharu then as usual pushes heat waves into her Kusangi, as she now makes a slash downwards at him, sending a wave of flames in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Akira's reflects pulsed into his body as he quickly jumped out of the way doing so he did a flash of handsigns but ran at her while holding his blade for her neck
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Seeing him not do any justu, she assumed it would be coming within moments. She then performed hand seals.
"Kage No Bushin!"
Suddenly 3 others clone of her appeared, as all of them now sent more flames at him with her blade to stop him from getting any closer.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Akira got strucked as he felt the harsh heat yet his kekkei genkai spotted the real miharu as then it was a clone was strikes as akira was no where to be seen
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm

(whoops, I mean kage bushin no jutsu, sorry mis-type xD)

Miharu could see his sharingan activated, but she decided she wouldn't use her kekkei genkai, yet.
She then looked around for him as he was no where to be seen. She now sniffed the air, picking up his scent and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Akira hand bursts from the ground as he grabbed ahold of miharu's ankle and pulled her down as she had her head above the ground
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Now being pulled under the ground she now striked her hands above the dirt, pulling herself up against his force of hand pulling her back down.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 am

Akira then appears in front of her holding one bell up before he jumped away. The bell clipped to his belt as it jingled. By doing this it just reminds him of his bro when he did this to him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 am

"Whats with the bells?" she asked pulling herself out of the ground and now brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am

Akira smirked " as my brother does with his team. I want to know if u can take the bells away." I say laughing as I toss one bell to her " and I will try to take one from you." I say as I put the bell I had onto my belt
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 am

"You might not get the bell though." she said hovering the bell over her mouth tempted to eat it but stopped to see what he would think on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 am

" eh oh well.I don't get it I don't." I say as I lay on the tree branch
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 am

She throws it back over to him as he catches it as she arches her head back and laughs, remembering her sensei.
"I seem to have failed you, Kuchiki sensei...As well as my teammates."
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

Akira jumped down from the tree as he yawned first thing he does was sit under a tree and pull out his book make out paradise and began reading
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am

Miharu then crossed her arms looking up at the sky as birds passed over as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 am

Akira kept reading as he sighed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school RP   Konoha high school RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school RP
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next