Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konoha's mall

Go down 
+15
Crawflex
Neji hyuuga
Kusanagi uchiha
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Sasuke Uchiha
Hinata hyuuga
sacurauchiha
sakura
Nami
Ryuu
Ten-ten
Rido Kuran
Nibi*
Leo Aoi
Roronoa Zoro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konoha's mall - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 am

I get up and walks off

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 am

Yumi yawned as she walked off. She seem to look around still but nothing seem to interest her at all. She yawned of boredom
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 am

I keep walking around with my one of my hands in one of my pockets and the other resting on my swords.I walk past Yumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 am

Yumi noticed a man with green hair yet she wasn't the type to laugh or judge at that she already has a friend with a reddish/orangish ( Idk if orangish is a word^^) hair. She kept walking yet she yawned " damn." she mutters as she heads to a gym with all sorts of weights and exercise machines she went to the boxing area.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 am

I keep walking to the hokage tower to cause some trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am

( bad zoro!!! LOL XD)

Yumi looked around the place as she rested her palm against the hilt of her sword
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 am

(LOL XD Hey I'm bored I gotta do something xD)

I sneak into the Hokage Tower and looks around while smirking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 am

( lol have fun!)

I yawn
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:24 am

(lol I will)

I walk away the tower while pushing things over for fun as I see a couple of ninja's come running."Dammit there already here..." I mumble as I run off in the other direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 am

( bad zoro!!! Bad boy! LOL IM HYPER)

Yumi heard commotion in the hokage tower she was near yet she was ignoring it as she heads to the mall which was across the street^^
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 am

(LOL XD^^)

I laugh wile running through the hallways of the tower as I jump over a couple on ninja's.I keep running until I get to the old lady's room as I kick the door open as I glare at her remembering how she ran me off and kicked me.I then see a bottle of sake on her desk that wasn't opened.I pick it up and starts drinking it

Lady T:"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE?!!! AND ARE YOU EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE DRINKING?!!!!!!!!!"

"Woah woah woah hold it right there....THERE'S A FREAKING AGE LIMIT FOR DRINKING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WORLD SUCKS!" I yell

Lady T:"YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!!!" she yells
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 am

(lol zoro is like I'm going to drink till I'm wasted I don't give a damn of age limit!)

yawns still
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 am

(Hell ya!)

I shrug as I keep chugging it

Lady T:"Kid you are really getting on my nerves,what the hell is your name?"

"Roronoa Zoro." I reply while drinking still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:03 pm

(XD)

yumi walks back to the mall
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 pm

I hear more ninja's coming as I glare at her knowing she called them in.I then breaks through her window and lands on the ground as I run off with the ninja's following
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Yumi will lean against a tree
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE COPPERS...wait that doesn't work....YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE NINJANERS!!!!" yells while running still

(lol I had to right that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

(lol cute^^)

I see a man with green hair running away from ninja's yet in a flash I grab him and throw him in some bushes

ninja's: MAAM! have u seen a green head dude?

I nod " he went to the sake store!" I say

ninjas: OMG! he will waste all of our sake * runs off*

I laugh " fools" I then turn to the green hair dude "sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

(Everyone always refers me to the "green haired man" T.T haha xD)

Jumps out the bushes."It's fine...thanks..." I mumble hating to thank people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm

I roll my eyes as I walk off as I held the hilt of my sword " no problem.." replies
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm

"By the way my name isn't green haired guy,it's Zoro." I say to her while she walks away.I then turn and walks away while resting my hand on the hilt of my swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 pm

I throw a kunai at him to test his reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 pm

I pull out my sword in a flash and deflects it."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm

" nice." she says as she turned to walk as she laughed at his reaction
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:30 pm

I roll my eyes."Crazy..." mumbles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's mall   Konoha's mall - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha's mall
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(:-
Jump to: