Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) Empty
PostSubject: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:31 am

In a day in Soul Society, Mayuri was working away vastly on experimentation's, grinding bodies to mush, messing around with organs, veins, and so on. Not only had he been working on experiments, but organizing files on the main database, as he was typing away on the keyboard. Smiling his most often seen devious smile, he now stood up and pushed in his chair. Walking over to the door, he grabbed his white Captains haori and put it on, walking down the long outstretched hallway. Appearing in a large open room, he looked over to Nemu who now walked up to him. His smile now turned into a frown.
"Nemu, have you completed the data on hypocritical antibiotics?" he waited for a response, receiving none, giving him the answer of no. He now registered a blow to her face.
"Idiot! It must be done within the hour! Hurry up and complete it, I'm going to the human world and shall return soon. When I get back it better be complete."
He didn't bother to see if the girl was fine and walked off.

-Later on-

While walking in the human world he knew well of their accustoms, wearing his normal clothing would stand out, as if people could actually see him to begin with, but he found this to be his only option of no one truly seeing his actual face. His dark blue hair, golden eyes, and black kimono with a white sash around his waist for a belt. The scientist was in search of attainable knowledge, one which he hoped he could require in this particular area of the world. It was mid-day, so he had a few hours until his returning.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:59 am

I was in my village doing papers as i usually did. Soon i was finished and made my way down the long hallways of my dark stone covered hide away.This was located underground of my village. Soon i made it to a certain door made of steel and unlocked to padlock and chains from it. I then entered insde the room. The room contained several different things; Test tubes, scalpels and other tools for maiming and research. Many papers could also be seen scattered throughout the laboratory. I made my way to the computers looking at the screens to see all my specimens still placed in their rooms where i kept them. I pressed a botton on the intercom summoning my assistant. A boy with Greyish hair and glasses about 17 years of age came in soon after.
"Ah, Kabuto Ive heard of a girl with incredible powers who appeared just east of here. Go fetch her for me." I commanded.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:13 am

Miharu was running through the forest, she was on a mission, one to find out about Orochimaru for Sarutobi. She literally hated that old guy at times, but then again he was the village leader so she was forced to obey. She now jumped from tree to tree only to sense an odd chakra source from nearby. Miharu looked around only to see no one.
"Freaking A, I don't want to get side tracked, but this other person on the side of the rode sounds like they could get in the way, might as well investigate..."
The ninja now jumped down and looked down the road to see a female walking this way. Luckily, Miharu had been shrouded by her black cloak so her face could be unseen as she approached the woman.
"And who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 am

I was walking down a road in the human world. I had been sent on a mission a few days ago on my own. I yawned bringing my hand up to my mouth with my eyes closed. Nothing ever happened on these missions they were so, boring. I was wearing my black shinigami outfit with my sword strapped to my back. While my eyes where closed i heard a woman's voice ask who i was. I opened my eyes confused.
"you can...see me?" i asked. I then stood there with a cocky grin.
"My name is Raita, you?"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:57 am

Mayuri now had came across what looked to be an opening in a rock, which couldn't be called a cave since metal holdings kept the structure up. He found this to be interesting, most humans didn't have something like this, so it would be fun to see what it was all about. The man now walked inside, finding at the far end of the 'cave' to be a door. Opening the metal door, he looked around only to find what looked to be a lab. How fascinating he thought as his eyes roamed around everywhere. Now he needed to know who lived here.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I was still standing at my computer screens as i awaited kabuto to bring me the girl. As i did this i felt a different presence enter the room. I didn't bother to look at the person already knowing i didn't know them. I grabbed a notepad and began writing on it.
"And, who might you be?" I asked still not looking up. When i received no answer rite away my golden eyes flickered upwards gazing upon a most interesting looking being. I continued to look at him as I awaited an answer to my question.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:10 pm

"My names not entirely important, but nice to meet you Raita." Miharu always thought that telling people your name would be too troublesome, so it was best to keep it a secret unless you absolutely needed to say it. The ninja now folded her arms and grinned seeing her clothing was oddly different from the usual ninja wear, she wore no jounin outfit either considering her chakra level to be that of one.
"Where are you from?" she asked, needing to know more about this outsider.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:24 pm

I scratched the back of my head nervously.
"Im sorry but i was kinda told not to tell anyone that." I told the girl. I still wondered how she was capable of seeing me. My mind drifted off into a state of thought but i soon snapped out of it feeling a new as they called it chakra energy. I jumpped grabbing the girl in front of me.
"look out!" I said in combination with the action. I stood up afterwords brushing myself off. A boy with greyish hair and glasses now stood before us.
"what do you want!?" I said to him by the way ghe was acting i could tell he could see me too. The boy smiled.
"Orochimaru-sama sent me to retrieve a girl. It seems there are two. Looks like ill have to take you bolth." the boy said. I was slightly irritated at this. And who the hell was orochimaru i wondered. This information soon became unimportant to me as i took out my zanbaktou taking a definitive position.The boy took out what looked like a bunch of what looked like long thin needles taking a similar position.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 pm

"Kurotsuchi, Mayuri Kurotsuchi." he introduced himself to the other man as he walked over to face him as the man sat in the chair. He had golden eyes, just like himself, and he looked snake-like judging by his skin and eye marking's. He wondered if somehow they were similar as he smiled.
"And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I watched as the man had simply invited himself in and sat down and raised a brow at him. I then placed my notepad down and walked over to something else and walked back over to one of the monitors pressing a few buttons. Afterwords i looked back at the man again.
"I, am orochimaru." I told him simply.
"what are you doing here?" I asked him now. I was slightly irritated by the fact he had been snooping around in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 pm

"Like hell you are." Miharu was then cut by one of the senbons but only barely as she dodged it, giving her a tiny cut. She then took out her sword ready to fight but then collapsed onto the ground fainting. The senbon had been injected with poison.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 pm

The boy smirked.
"One down, one to go." he said looking at me. I glared at him but only for a moment. I began to feel dizzy.I looked down noticing one of the senbon had pierced my leg. My eyes widened.
"but how, when?" was all i said before the darkness.drifted over me.

~Later~

I awoke in a small room with only a table and a bed inside. It was dark and i could barally see a thing. If not for the candle on the table i would probably be blind. I got up in search of a way out of the room and also wondered what had happened to the girl i was with.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Mayuri watched as the man walked around, by the looks of it he seemed to be a scientist, just like himself. So many things he wished to ask him though he kept his thoughts to himself, only speaking the most important ones.
"Your a scientist. I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:39 pm

I looked at the odd man once more and rubbed my temples with my fingers. Finally i looked directly at the man.
"yes, i am." i said raising my brow again.
"what concern is this of yours?" I asked i wanted him to leave but started to become interested in why this man was even here where did he come from.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Miharu had now woken up, looking around as I was in a room. There was one lightbulb and I was on a bed, a desk to the side. She sat up rubbing her head and sighed.
"What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm

I was still in the room alone in the dark and still could not find my way out of here. I sighed and sat down on the bed placing my face in my hands.
"what am i going to do?" i asked myself.

Kabuto walked down the halls making it back to Orochimarus lab and knocked on the door.
"Sir, I have the girl, but there was a slight difference. there where two girls there so i brought them bolth." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 pm

"Maybe I may learn some things from you." he smiled. "You see, I'm a scientist as well. I am search for attainable knowledge, my research never ceases and shall continue to strive on. By finding this, I may further my knowledge."
He said holding his extensionally long finger nail to his lip.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 pm

I looked over to the door hearing Kabuto. Then called in more sound ninja to go get the girls and bring them to me.I then looked at Mayuri.
"i see, so you want to learn, from me?" I asked.
"If you are truly a scientist as well, maybe i can learn from you. And perhaps even where you came from." I said
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

The greyish haired boy now appeared in my room as he grabbed my shirt pulling me off the bed and out the door as I didn't have my sword with me to defend myself. We then walked into another room as I noticed Raita was in here, the girl I met earlier as he grabbed her as well.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm

I was now standing in what looked like a laboratory I looked around there was blood everywhere and even some dead bodies. This made me cringe a bit i then looked at the people in the room one of them surprised me.
"Captain?" I said looking at mayuri, the captain of the 12th squad was sitting in a chair talking to another man with long black hair gold eyes and white skin he reminded me of a snake. I then elbowed the man holding me to make him let go of me.
"whats going on here?!" i hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:35 pm

"Scarlet." he had recognized her once she said captain, but the other girl next to her, he didn't know. Her brown hair did compliment her crimson eyes, and her body, well, that was a different story. Turning his head to look at Orochimaru he smiled. "How have you managed to capture a soul reaper, I wonder. Let alone, I wonder how you can see me. That is what perks up my interest."
His sly smile remained, his psychotic ways still the same.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 pm

I looked at mayuri with slight interest yet a wave of confusion washed over me.
"Im not suppose to see you?" i asked but then decided to brush off the question feeling it to be less important for now. I looked at the girl Mayrui had referred to as Scarlet then to the other girl. I quickly knew which girl it was that i wanted and walked over to her. I took the girls chin in my hand making her look me in the eyes and smirked.
"you'll do splendidly." I said then stood straight again looking at Kabuto.
"The other girl is of no use to me, do as you see fit with her." I said.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

"You kidding me?" Miharu growled at what Orochimaru had said, he wanted to get rid of her, how rude.
Miharu then kicked the man who was holding her hostage as he let go. She then grabbed his arm and through him over her, crashing into one of the computers. Looking at Orochimaru, instantly her Kusangi appeared in her hand as she smirked holding her blade to his neck.
"Let the girl go."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

My eyes widened at Miharu. I was surprised she was even trying to help me she had only just met me not long ago.
"why...?" I whispered. I knew this girl was going to get herself in trouble. But should i help her fight them? I could sense their power it was too strong for me or her to deal with ourselves. Fighting now would only result in a suicide attempt.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 am

"I'll make you a deal..."
Mayuri was rather interested in this girl after seeing what she could do. For a normal human girl of her age, her caliber was strong and highly suppressed, there was more she was capable of in which he wished to discover. Something about her perked up his interests to a great length.
"I will help you with your research, if you leave the girl in my care without harming her."
By this small bargain maybe he could further his knowledge on the people of this world rather than just soul society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next