Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) Empty
PostSubject: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm

I walked through the dark corridors of an abandoned mausoleum, I needed not a torch or lantern for my eyes already allowed me to see through the darkness.There in the darkness I could see the inscriptions of my forefathers and in the tomb below was that of my family. My grave was there also even tough the proof of my death was never declared. Sometimes i had wished i did die. I lived through the years watching the wars, people i cared for in each generation dieing.As things changed i, never did.

I had made my way home for the first time in centuries at first i wondered why i had come here, to this place of my birth and my rebirth i had not even known it till i entered this place this place in Romania. I continued to look around now. wondering what could have led me here.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm

I had been walking around outside of a cemetery alone. I was sent on a mission from my captain back at soul society to go to Romania. I was told, that there i would find a hollow that needed to be taken care of but when i got there i found nothing.
"Dammit." I said to myself.
"Another bust mission." I said cursing under my breath. I had heard rumors about this place being infested with vampires which sounded slightly interesting to me. Seeing as i had plenty of free time i decided to go on a friendly vampire hunt to see if the rumors where true. It didn't take long before i found one.
"Hey there foxxy.." I heard a voice say from behind me. I froze suddenly slightly afraid. I hadn't though of what to do if i actually found one.

I turned around slowly seeing a fairly normal guy wearing normal clothes. the only difference between normal and not was his face and the fangs protruding from his upper mouth and his long fingernails.I said nothing to him as my fox ears flattened against my head. I gripped my Zanpak-to in case i was about to need it.
"Not much of a screamer are you?" The vampire suddenly asked. I glared at him.
"I don't talk much to the likes of trash like you." I hissed at him.The vampire looked surprised by comment toward him and then frowned.
"well, well seems we got ourselves a feisty little snack tonight." He said as more vampires began to peek from behind trees and tall tombstones.
"I was going to be gentle, but now i think i might just have a bit of fun." he said smirking his eyes began to glow a bright red.

I stepped backwards still gripping my sword. I knew i couldn't take them all at once and began to break into a cold sweat wondering what i should do. I mean, of course i was already dead but that was beside the point. I didn't want to die again.

(P.S. I am not a vampire in this RP i may become one later on in it but as of now im not.)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:37 pm

I was still walking around my tomb when i began to hear voices above the mausoleum. I decided it was probably some sort of animal since there where a lot of them around this place. Finally i made my way into yet another chamber. This chamber was full of my old things. I gracefully drug my hand across some of the things then came to a painting of my old self and my dead lover. I closed my eyes painfully remembering her.
"Elisabetha..." I said out loud but basally above a whisper.I grabbed a few things after from inside the room and placed a rose next to the old painting.Glancing at it one more time. i left the room.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm

I was still stepping backwards but found myself against a stone wall i narrowed my eyes.
"Shit..."was all i could say as the vampires drew nearer to me. I still held my sword as the one whom had been talking to me leaped toward me. I then found myself doing something i normally didn't. I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm

I heard a woman's scream as i was headed out of the tomb and soon found myself moving much more quickly now as i exited the big metal fence doors. I then saw a girl with fox ears and a tail and found it a bit strange. I pulled out my jackal and began to fire without a second thought at the vampires who were surrounding her leaving only one alive who had stopped and looked at me. I gave the vampire a disgusted look as i held the gun upwards now.
"who the hell are you?!" The vampire sneered at me.
"Do you find pleasure in playing with your food?" I asked him. He gave me a strange look.
"What?" he asked me with a confused look. I smirked at him.
"Wrong answer." I said shooting him in the face. I then walked over towards the girl and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

I had now been sitting on the ground with my eyes closed tightly and my knees at my chest. I heard gunshots and people talking then more gunshots. soon everything was silent and i opened my eyes again seeing a man walk towards me. He was wearing all red with a red hat and orange glasses. His hair was black and he was pail like the others i had just seen. I looked up at the man as he looked down at me.
"thank you." was all i said still shaking in fear from the incident.I then began to wonder, what was the man doing here at this time of night.Was he, one of them too?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

I looked at the girl knowing she was full of fear at the moment. seeing her shaking i held my hand out to her and smiled slightly to comfort her.
"come child, what are you doing out here at this time of night" I asked her. i heard something from behind me moving but quickly took out my gun again to quickly for the eye to see and shot it dead, the body turned to ash . It was the vampire from before. I then looked back down at the girl whose eyes had widened a bit more now.
"don't be afraid of me fox girl, i will not harm you." i reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I continued to look up at the man seeing his speed i was now convinced he too was a vampire. I hesitantly took his hand as he helped me up to me feet. i brushed myself off reliving my clothes from the dry dirt dust. Then looked at the man once more.
"Whats your name?" I asked. I felt slightly safe but still not all at once but wasn't showing it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

I could tell she was slightly afraid of me but answered her question.
"I am Aucard." i told her simply. I then looked around feeling more vampires on their way.
"Come with me, its not safe here." I sad and began to walk away, motioning her to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

I nodded and did as i was told. I followed Alucard to a place in the middle of nowhere, where there was a road then after a while we made it to a castle. I had never been in a castle and was very intrigued by it. We made our way through the gates and into the big doors of the castle. Once inside Alucard took off his coat and hat laying them down in a chair.I wanted to ask him if he lived here but was to shy to talk to the man so i didn't.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

"yes." I said answering her question even though it was never asked. I then turned to look at the girl and walked over to her until i was but an inch away from her.
"Your scent is...odd. What are you?" I asked placing my hands on each shoulder. When i did this i could feel her body tremble and hear her heart beat begin to speed up.This made me smirk
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

(Sorry I'm late, read like half of the rp >.<)

Miharu had been walking down a gravel path as the skies darkened to it's normal blackish crimson color. Clouds passed over and it was indeed a night for killing. A cold breeze shook her skin as she tingled a little by the touch but kept walking as if to not know it was even there. She kept walking until coming across a lodestone in which she looked at it and the words inscribed and smirked, only to hear footsteps behind her. Her nostrils flared, she knew what it was behind her, it was those creatures who made fun of humans. Miharu then turned around to face the flood of vampires.
"Well....who's first fuckers..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I was standing there my eyes widened when he had gotten so close. Indeed my heart had sped up.
"i-im a fox demon...soul reaper." i told him. there was no ware for me to go from here. I had also relized the man had answered a question without me actually saying it. He had read my mind. I found myself imbarrassed from this.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

Once she had slaughtered all the vampires that dare try and get in her way, she sheathed her sword that was filled with blood.
Some intestines dangled from her lip as she spit it onto the ground, the taste of flesh still in the back of her throat as she gurgled it down.
"Vampires...A sad race indeed."
Miharu kept walking onwards until she reached what looked to be a castle. Not sure who lived here or if anyone lived here for that matter, she went ahead and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 pm

I only smirked at her words and noticed her heart speeding up more. I leaned in close to her ear.
"Are you afraid of me?" I whispered barring my fangs. He scent was driving me crazy. What an intresting combination of species she was.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I looked at the man indeed i was afraid but not outwardly. I wanted to run and go back home, but i had no opening to do so.
"No." I told him giving him the best serious face i could.One of my ears twitched then, at a noise in the next room.
"expecting company?" I asked. I hoped that this would save me.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:36 pm

I frowned then at the sudden interference And stepped back from the girl. I then smiled at the girl for her courage towards me. There were not many like her that would stand up to me instead of cry. I then walked into the next room seeing another young girl had walked into my castle.
"Who are you?" I asked her crossing my arms i leaned against a wall awaiting my answer.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 pm

I was going to run, find another way out. However, i became curious as to whom had come into the castle. I went to check it out. I walked into the room next door and found the the person who had wandered in was my old friend Miharu. I stood there in shock.
"M-haru?" I said, eyes widened at her sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm

I looked to the side seeing Raita had come into the room also. I was slightly surprised once more realizing she hadn't tried to run and that she had known the intruder by name. I smirked.
"You know each other then?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 pm

I nodded still looking at Miharu. I stood there still waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Good evening." I then took a bow in respect to him as I looked back up. I also noticed Raita was here as I waved then looked back at the man.
"I heard I was to be invited here?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 pm

I looked at Miharu in confusion, then over at Alucard.
"what does she mean, invited here?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm

"Ah yes." I said to the girl now taking a few steps forward.
"I was told by someone i would be having a visitor. Seems now i have 2." I said with a smirk as i looked at bolth of them.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I continued to stand there, slightly uncomfortable under the vampires gaze. I then looked away towards the floor grabbing one arm with my other hand.
"so, sis...who told you to come here?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 am

The girl was simply not talking.I found this to be odd seeing as the two of them were friends. I then walked back over to Raita. For her my movments would have seemed as if i teloported in front of her. I took one hand and brushed the hair from her eyes and placed it behind her ear. I then smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next