Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:58 am

I looked up at Alucard my eyes wide as he was suddenly in front of me. I began to feel slightly calm though as his fingers gently brushed my hair from my face. And then he smiled at me. I began to wonder why, why was he so kind to me. I looked to the side no longer able to look him in the eyes for when i did i began to feel in a sort of trance. My heart began o race again.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am

I continued to smile at the girls she looked away from me and used just two fingers to lift her chin so that her eyes were facing me. I could hear her thoughts running wiled, many questions that i myself was confused about and could not answer.
"Hush child, I wont hurt you." I whispered to her leaning in next to her ear. Her scent was drawing me in yet, she smelled of roses and river water. It was the same scent as hers.

I closed my eyes keeping my head near the crook of her neck and placed on hand on the wall next to her.I was confused as to my next move at first i had entended to take her as a meal but now, i did not want to.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 am

I stood there now as the man had me pinned once again to yet another wall. Yet, this time it felt different. Before he felt like a threat but now, he seemed lonely. I closed my eyes now feeling his other hand placed genty on the side of my face. I then placed one of my hands on his.
"Alucard, are you alright?" I asked him in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Miharu looked around then back at Alucard.
"I think I'm interrupting, might as well leave." she said about ready to head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 pm

I looked over to Miharu then hearing her voice. I had almost forgotten she was there.
"Wait, sis. Dont leave...you should stay." I said. I took my hand away from Alucards face yet was still pinned to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yeah but I feel like I'm intruding. I'm sure you'll be fine without me." I gave a sweet smile and waved to her heading for the door then turned around and bowed.
"Goodbye lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)   Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intregued by the Past(Raita,Alucard and Miharu)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2