Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am

I wandered through the forgotten halls of an old mansion. What was i doing there, i did not know. I continued down the hallways seeing the burnt curtins and what was left of the furniture in the way. I frowned knowing something awful must have happened here. Suddenly my head began to throb making me want to scream. I then saw a girl there standing where i was. She was laughing as a fire raged around her. People were screaming and dieing. Then i flashed to several other places with several other girls and finally, everything went black.

I awoke several minutes later in the spot i had passed out in and sat up holding my head. This was not the first time this had happened to me.

"Cursed to wander for eternity the one who stole their souls. will forever be reborn and remeber her past sins."

I suddenly heard this short poem in my mind almost sung to me. I stood up wondering where the voice had come from.
"Hello...whos there?" I asked. But no answer came. I sighed and decided to run rom this place for fear was haunting me now. I ran back through the halls finding the front doors once more. Once outside i landed on my hands and knees gasping.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

I had been walking around when i came across a mansion in the middle of a forest. I found it slightly odd but ide seen odd-er things since ide been alive. I was about to walk past it when suddenly a young girl ran out of the building and collapsed gasping for air. I raised a brow and decided to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 am

The woman saw the girl collapse to her feet in front of her. She folded her arms and let out a laugh seeing her grovel. Miharu was indeed a pain loving creature, she wasn't even considered human for the ways she acted. Her body was covered in blood and guts, flesh dangling from her mouth. She then bent down and looked at her smiling with hatred.
"What a mess, you should be dead."
She then stood up and kicked her in the face.

(cant help it im mean after all xD)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 am

( aww sis you totally just kicked me in the face!)

I fell backwards on my ass now looking up at the one who kicked me. My eyes began to glow a pail red from anger and pain. My fox ears twitched atop my head as i stood up glarring at the girl.
"Hn..." was how i replied.
"Dead?...I only wish it was that simple." I said aloud and began to walk away only to see yet another presance. I began to wonder why i was being bugged by so many people today.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:29 am

"Wasn't done talking." I grabbed her shirt and threw her back behind her. I then turned around to face the girl and looked at her with pity. This girl wasn't human, she smelled of animal. Her ears also showed proof.
"Fox. Such a nasty breed you are." she snarled.

(It's cause I'm a mean mofo! XD Lol!)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:27 pm

I stumbled a bit, landing on my feet then looked at the girl noticing she was covered in intestines. I looked at her coldly yet i was calm. I then smirked.
"seems your the type who runs around picking random fights with people eh?" I said.My eyes began to glow a soft red as i folded my arms.
"What do you want?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:41 pm

I walked closer to the two girls noticing they were bolth not human. One of them was covered in blood which i found slightly irritating to my senses.
"Excuse me ladies, what seems to be the problem?" I asked in a friendly fashion. I then noticed something about the red haired girl. She looked familiar to me. My eyes widened as my mind flashed back long ago.
"Elizabetha....?" I whispered as i came back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 pm

"I'm not picking a fight, I'm toying with my dinner." I laughed seeing how scared she was of me. I staggered closer, my hand now reaching for my blade as I pulled it out and looked at her.
"This is my sword, Hitogoroshi. Would you like to know what it means? It stands for murderer...He is, a very good companion."
I twirled my blade and licked the tip of it which was still stained with blood then looked over to see a man speak to us. I tsk'ed from the sight of him, his species was disturbing to my kind, and I was in no mood to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:18 pm

I got into a defensive stand i was unafraid of the likes of this demon girl. soon My sword appeared in my hand and I smirked.
"heh, dinner, lets see you try." I said to the girl almost amused.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 am

I continued to stand in my place seeing the girls go at it nothing real dramatic was done yet but the words proved to be threatening. I decided to watch this out but felt for some reason if it got out of hand i had to protect the red headed fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)   Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation(Raita, Alucard and Miharu if she so wishes)
Page 1 of 1