Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It

Go down 
+3
Bane Khrondel
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It Empty
PostSubject: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 am

Hello everyone, as you may not know, I am an author Very Happy
And so since I'm SUCH a nice person, I'm going to post some of my novel stuff on here.
Now, the first book I have ever finished writing is called "Crystal And Rose The Forgotten". And I'm going to share to you the history behind it Very Happy
When I was little, my cousin Katy and I use to pretend to be imaginary people as most kids ever so often do. Well, we were suppose to be 2 girls with magical powers xD Yeah, cause we're just that awesome!
Anyways, Crystal was me and Rose was her. And so, for a assignment last year in Creative Writing class we were assigned to write an entire novel (50,000 words) total within a whole month, yes you heard me, a month. And guess what? I was the very first to finish! >:3 bwahahaha!
K, moving on xD
Anyways, I'm giving you guys a glimpse upon both the books, because I also wrote a sequel to it but it's still not finished and in the process. :O

and one more thing...the book covers may say my real life name on them, but that doesn't mean you can call me that and start to stalk me! DX

Here is the synopsis of my book:

Two sisters strive to get revenge on the murderer of their long dead mother. Crystal & Rose live with their uncle Lawrence after having no other person to go to. But what happens when you find out that hatred is just a given thing? Each girl has a certain problem they must face during such a time period, that may in fact scar them for life. When the time comes, will they have to return to their dreadful past that they soon forgotten so long ago? After so long, who will make the choice of life & death among the family tree? Past fatalities become a flicker in the eyes of such young children, as they find themselves in a new era of demons, bloodshed, and pain.

K, so that was the synopsis, BUT here is the summary and a quick glimpse of what will be inside the actual book!

Screaming whispers, shackling rings, pulse pounding breathes. Wakening from the nightmarish hell, it was repetitive. Yet very seductive. Lips split apart, heat exchange. Eyes locked and loaded, very indescribable. Destruction to all felt needed, but was withdrawn from play. Massacres erupt from utter silence, rippling in the swamp of red blood shed. Moist, hot, it was all the same. Was it? No, not necessarily. He held withdrawals, pondering what moves to play next. “It was just a dream…” bellowed the man, his voice simmering down to a small scatter of words. “I’ll protect them with my life, and make sure this nightmare never becomes reality.” Now, he steps up, takes a stand, and puts the plan into action with a loud clang of violence bestowed upon him. “Intimacy.”

Poems, un-dieing words, informative repulse, why? Turn up the temperature before I explode, drastic ways, I can’t begin to even describe the intent you put on me. Swipe the gun and pull the trigger, letting the pulse go blank wise, you chuckle. Was it worth it? Maybe. Relax, were here alone. No one to hear the screams. Ha, you little thief, you stole the dreams of the sacred ones, informing the others on your ideas when they believed you to be a mere maggot, impressive. I can’t escape this place, where to go now? Follow in your foot steps…No, that would be to drastic. Lick the blood you spilled and hope to good it doesn’t keep dripping before you have time to get caught. Henceforth rip the silence of the night; bang. Quite, how so can this be? Did I not do the attempt to it’s full extent? Seems these lies will continue to unfold until someone decides to make sense. Which will in fact be never. Laughs echo throughout the hall, turning, I wince. You came back. How? Didn’t we already kill you? We? I…Such ravishingly idiotic you’ve become. Now, the time has come once again, but this time, I’m going to finish the job…

Now, I did MANY different versions of the book cover, but here is my favorites for book one.

Characters in order: Lawrence in the back, Rose in the red, and Crystal in the green.

Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It CrystalRoseBookcover

As for this one, it's just Lawrence on the cover Very Happy

Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It BookCover1

Now, we will move onto my second book being the sequel! Very Happy I'm not going to tell much about it cause I dun want to spoil it xD BUT, I will tell you one thing, the main character is Alexa, Lawrence & Crystals daughter :O
Lol. Ima give you guys the suspense but, basically this one is where Alexa is the prodigy who will save the humans from the demon race and so on...

and, here's the cover.

In this picture is Alexa and behind her is the demon Named Kuro that dwells in her body.

Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It Bookcover2
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am

OMG SISSY YOUR SO AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 am

And here's the Except for Undone! Very Happy Hope you guys look forward to when I get my books published lol

Screaming and chaos, a rampage condemning them all. Solemn; tears filled eyes. Bloody triumphant hands, barbaric styles. Tossed bodies into the burning bond fire, the count just keeps growing. The cries keep growing louder. Swords clashed, the sound of shattering metal banging against another. Pierced skin, a deepened sky with the full moon set upon the stars superior. Fleeing from the scene, many ran. In war, both sides are the enemy, there is no good side. The sublime vague critique. Pants, running feet, undependable people to rely on, only yourself.
It was, a massacre. Melodious impaled flesh, the everlasting breathe passing the lips, soul ripped out and eaten by the gods.
Families, lovers, children, peasants, the rich, the demonic, all sorts were there. The rain poured heavily draping hair over the saddened faces, the torn members of a clan. Yelling between both sides. The magicians were attacking the demons territory. Remote households were blasted away as well, anything that was marked by the species being destroyed. Some humans had been captured by the demons and held hostage having to live within the confinements of their imprisonment, having no choice but to remain for the sake of their children. The war was on behalf of the hybrids, a war to stop them from coming up, to kill them all.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 am

Cool pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:49 am

Your very talented Miharu
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am

Epicness! Awesome job Miharu
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I like the Excerpt for Undone. Also I noticed Lawrence helped you draw the picture of Lawrence, kind of funny.
I hope you become famous and successful. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Again, you have a very good talant, Miharu. I know you've had trouble publishing your book in the past, but you should keep on trying Smile I know you can do it
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:25 am

Yeah, we all have faith in you! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 am

I helped draw the cover with only Lawrence on it! All I had to do was make it look slightly like me LOL.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm

You only did a small portion though lol but thanks for the help! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It   Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It Empty

Back to top Go down

Miharu's Novels & Info Upon It
Page 1 of 1