Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)

Go down 
+5
Nibi*
Ichiru Kiryu
Vampire Hunter D
Miharu Hachiko
Bane Khrondel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) Empty
PostSubject: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am

(Ok, If your not posting something serious, don't post it at all. Also, no god modeing [or whatever the hell it's called]. If you try to attack someone, they choose if it hits them or not)

Bane was standing in a field of grass as his friends stood with him in a circle. It's the middle of spring and the grass is green. There's a few trees near by along with a river next to them. The wind was blowing through his hair and the sun was shining brightly.

It was the perfect day for a fight.

"Hmm... Well not everyone is here, but we'll just start. When the others get here they can join in if they'd like." He says as he looks around at the faces of his friends. Some of them he knew for a very long time, but others he had just met resently. "I thank all of you that are here right now. For those of you that don't know why your here, i'll tell you... A free for all sparing match between all of us." He grinned. "Why you may ask? Because the best way to find out someone's skills is by fighting them. I'd like to know more about all of you. The rules are simple: You can cut and bruise people, but not kill them. Also, you can keep attacking someone until they say that there out of the fight. Finally, the fight doesn't stop until every person says that they are out, and there is only one person left."
"That's pretty much it. Any questions?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 am

(WHOO MURDERRRR! JK JK I SWEAR! XD I'll play nice...maybe...)

Miharu was standing next to Bane and yawned putting a hand over his shoulder.
"Can we get started now? I'm anxious to start this thing and whoop some ass." she smiled showing how eager she was.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:45 am

(No Miharu! Murder is bad! Bad Miharu! BAD! XD )

"Hahaha, eager as always I see... But lets have someone else make the first move." He says outload. "And besides, you should start thinking of a plan. I know how you like to strategies." He then whispers to Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:46 am

(oops, typo XD )
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:51 am

"I'll watch you two go at it if you don't mind" says while on my mechanical horse waiting for them to start. "I may join in if I feel like it" says still watching them.
Back to top Go down
Ichiru Kiryu

Ichiru Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:15 am

"Wow D that's lame" says standing next to him and his horse.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 am

"I'm not someone to just jump in without a good reason of doing it" says looking at Ichiru.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 am

Hi D I say jumping on the horse with him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:49 am

The horse moves a bit when Jerica landed on it. "Hey there Jerica" says looking at from over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 am

How have you been I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:54 am

"I've been good thus far" says to her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 am

That's good oh what's happening over there I asked him looking at Miharu and Bane.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 am

"A friendly sparing they wanted to do today" answers her watching them.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 am

Why aren't you going in I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 am

"Like I said before I'm not going in unless I need to" says looking at Miharu and Bane still.

D's Left Palm: You know you want to jump in?

"Your out of line again" says to palm.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:14 am

That palm of yours is still creepy I say looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 am

"I'm stuck with him so don't worry about it" says looking at the spar.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 am

Ok if you say so D I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:32 am

"Now watch the fight" says looking at her over shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 am

Ok D I say watching the fight now.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Miharu then withdraws her sword Hitogoroshi and grins.
"Alright, the battle starts now!" I yell then begin to run towards the other people participating.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 pm

My horse moves slightly as Miharu charges the others.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm

"I wont fight you Princess Tomoyo." Kurogane said lowering his blade to the girl as she ran at him with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm

"Fight her you idiot" says to Kurogane.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 pm

"Hey!" he looked back at D "Shut up or I'll slice through you instead!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next