Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Atreiyu Okami's Bio

Go down 
+4
Roronoa Zoro
Ryuu
Miharu Hachiko
Atreiyu okami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 am

Atreiyu Okami's Bio

Appearence
Hair: Silverish/whiteish
Eye color: Silver

Okami clan

Atreiyu was a disgrace to her clan. She was shunned when she was born. Her clan shunned her for being half Cat and wolf, the clan was known as the Okami clan yet in their clan is pure demon wolf blood which flows through their veins. The day she was born her father Ichigo Okami was the clan's disgraced for bringing such a child into their clan! Ichigo couldn't stand his clan blaming him for bringing his daughter into the world even  after the death of his beloved Misa Okami who was a pure cat demon. The two his their love for years yet they overjoyed to expect the arrival of their daughter but the day of Atreiyu's birth was the day of Misa's death. Her death was after given birth to Atreiyu. Ichigo couldn't stand such a life without his beloved by his side and his clan blaming him. Though he became depressed he didn't think life will b the same. So he took his life leaving poor 3 year old Atreiyu alone. After her father's death she was thrown out of the Okami clan and was never heard of  again. 1 year passed as she walked alone only 4 years old she didn't really know what to face in life. She was indeed alone and helpless yet that's not half her problem she is blind as well.

A female came walking down a path that Atreiyu seemed to be walking on at the time. The girl had long hair tied up in a ponytail, she also had Golden yellow eyes. Taking a glance at the small child she knelt down beside her. " Hey child what are you doing out so late?" she asked the small girl

Atreiyu looked at the stranger as she remained silent not even answering the woman's question

The female smiled at the girl. " don't worry I don't bite. What's your name kiddo?" she asked smiling at the young girl

Atreiyu looked at the woman once more before looking down. She flattened her ears as her tail stayed limp on the ground before facing the woman. " Atreiyu okami." she answered

The female smiled " hey atreiyu. I'm Yoruichi.Where your parents?" she replies

" I don't have any..... They died...." she replied softly

Yoruichi frowned as she looked at the child. Before she stood up and looked at the sky seeing dark clouds cover up the moon. " Atreiyu would u like to come with me to my temple?" she asked

Atreiyu looked at Yoruichi surprised " did she ask me to come with her?" she thought tilting her head " doesn't she hate me? Or is it just my clan? What if she finds out and throws me out like trash." she thinks to herself

Yoruichi awaited her answer " well?..." she says

Atreiyu thinks for awhile befor answering "don't you hate me for what I am?" she asks

Yoruichi was rueful of what Atreiyu said as she then looked at he child " hate you?" she asks

Atreiyu nods " yes hate me. For being a Mixed breed!" she says

Yoruichi laughed " why would I hate u for being a mixed demon? I may b a cat but I ain't shallow to think that of a person

Perking her ears Atreiyu looked at the sky as she felt a single drop of water fall upon her cheek the cold water made her shudder

" Now then Atreiyu we better leave or we will get caught in the storm." she says looking at her

Atreiyu nodded

Yoruichi picked Atreiyu up as she then moved in a flash through the forest. Her speed was remarkable to Atreiyu yet she doesn't know where her life will now end up

( I suck at writing stories T-T)

Father: Ichigo Okami
Mother: Misa Okami
Siblings: NONE

Demon: 
Wolf demon and cat demon

Atreiyu is a  Sunagakure ninja she was later adopted by the Sabaku family. She was adopted after her Training with her sensei Yoruichi and along with  Reyna sabaku

[color:134a=dark red] Atreiyu's demon cat form
When atreiyu is in her cat form it's just a regular white cat. Yet when she feels threatened she will turn from a cat to  a white tiger. From cat then in a burst of blue and white flames she is a white tiger[/color]

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Kitty

Atreiyu's cat form^^

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Mukkuru02

Atreiyu's  white tiger form

Atreiyu Okami's Bio LittleWhiteTiger

Atreiyu can also turn into a white tiger cub when she feels like it^^

Atreiyu is also has two different sides of herself. One that is kind,shy,loving. And the other is more like a KILLER SIDE Those are her two sides sort of yin and yang yet her killer side is mostly her wolf side

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Wolf-1

Atreiyu's wolf side

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Evil_wolf_of_DOOM

Atreiyu's wolf snarling 

Atreiyu Okami's Bio I256280546_69818_2

Atreiyu has the Symbol of the village of sand burned into her flesh.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 am

ohhhh wolfy like me! XD
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Nice bio Atreiyu^^
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 am

Awesome bio Atreiyu^^
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks you zoro^^
Back to top Go down
Oki

Oki

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 am

That's some good info I like it and it makes you a mystery and full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Thanks oki^^
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 am

Nice bio atreiyu(:
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Atreiyu Okami's Bio L_0f49756e8343498b2bc6e0365ee7aaf1

Ichigo Okami

Atreiyu's father
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:37 pm

poem title: Hold me

Atreiyu's poem:

I'm hurt all the time.
I don't want to cry for the way I feel inside.
I just want someone to hold me...
I'm alone in the dark, please try to find me.
If no one cares, I don't see a point to go on.
Anyone find me! Anyone care!
I'm sorry, I just don't want to be alone anymore.
I feel unheard and unseen. Depressed and weak.
No one cares and yet I'm always the sorry one.
Someone find me! I'm scared.
Please hold me until it all ends.
Just hold me that’s all I want.
I don't want to be alone in the dark.
Just hold me as I start to disappear from the light.
Just hold me as I start to cry.
Just hold me so I wont be alone inside.
Just hold me so I don't do something wrong.
Just hold me so tight, that for a moment I could feel the light....

Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Emo_Anime_White_Girl_by_Vantena Atreiyu is a teenager she is 17 yet she can turn into a child its because of her shapeshifting ability
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Atreiyu's song
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Family-anime

When Atreiyu was young and when her parents were both dead atreiyu would draw and imagine she had them with her. Yet when she went to school she would always watch other children and their families together
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Baby
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Atreiyu Okami's Bio Death_of_Mother_of_Wolves_by_PearlE
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 pm

^
^
That pic is tightt
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Haha thxs(:
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 am

Wel done bio sis but u forget to mention me!!!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 am

lol nice pic with he arrow and the wolf it looks cool^^
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks zoro
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Np^^
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 pm

I CHALLENGE U ALLLL!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atreiyu Okami's Bio   Atreiyu Okami's Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Atreiyu Okami's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: Naruto places :: Places in konoha and homes :: Bonus stuff(: like videos, stories and a photo album(:-
Jump to: