Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)

Go down 
+8
Lawrence Craft
Nibi*
Rin
Miharu Hachiko
Kuina
Nami
Kyuubi
Atreiyu okami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 pm

smiles
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Rubs up against him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm

"No, I started it. Their not it to be called wolves, their a disgrace to the species. If they can't even defend themselves against one of their own kind then how can we be called the mightiest of all animals throughout the forest?"
I watched as Lawrence was fighting one of the males that I missed at killing since I had taken out most of them all. Over in the pile of dead bodies, scampering over it smelled of death, my favorite. I pawed at my nose and wiped the blood and guts off of me as it fell onto the ground, I was basically covered in it.
Tons of the other wolves now began to flee as Miharu advanced in on them, walking on all fours. Finally I began to change back into my human form as my clothing was ripped in different places, my hair stained with the maroon mixture. Licking my lips with utmost greed I laughed looking at how I massacred the whole clan.
"These are all pups, simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 am

Walks by Miharu.

https://2img.net/h/i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab84/MaggieTheArtist/darkbrownwolf.jpgBounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 Darkbrownwolf
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 am

Rin would snarl at the comment of "pups" yet she wasn't in this clan. She was a rouge, a loner. Getting up her pitch charcoal pelt hid her self in darkness as she snorted "damn kyuubi." I growl as I prowl through the forest. Her fur was dampened by the blood that shed earlier by other wolves who perished. The smell of blood reeked from her fur as she simply inhaled the sweet scent. Grinning the moonlight would reflect of her sharp canines. Claws retracted out,3 piercings in her left ear espeacially the spiked collar made entirely out of serpent bones. While walking her attention would be set as she searched for a challenge. Yet she searched for kabuto or her lord Orochimaru. Something bulged in her flesh in her back. It moved before it bursted out of her flesh. A serpent with red scales slithered out fully as it would hiss. The flesh wound would seal up once the serpent was out. Yet she would look at the serpent with her blazing golden eyes only to see her reflection in the snake's golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:33 am

Continues walking until Rin came into site.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 am

Rin would barely step in the moonlight as her serpent collar gleamed. The serpent on her head coiled around her neck as she kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 am

Continues to follow Rin in curious intention.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 am

Rin would allow the serpent to slither off her as it carried a message. " go." she says as the serpent nodded it's head before slithering into the shadows. Rin would watch as she then shrugged and found a cool patch of grass. Laying down she would close her eyes and await for her serpent to return
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Stops standing in front of Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Rin would ignore the presence as she concertrated on the flow of chakra
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

"Why are you sitting here" he would ask her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 am

Out from the shadows approached another wolf which looked transparent, her shadow wolf.
"Gaku." I smirked when he stood by my side and it barked when seeing the corpses.
"Go ahead and get your dinner." I pointed to the pile as he ran over to go eat the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 am

Gets bored and runs until Miharu comes into site.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Notices Starkk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7