Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)

Go down 
+8
Lawrence Craft
Nibi*
Rin
Miharu Hachiko
Kuina
Nami
Kyuubi
Atreiyu okami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuina

Kuina

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Kuina would perk her ears to the sound of snarling and snaps of bones. Her eyes would search for the sound as she relized drops of blood would fall on her nose. She would freeze for a little bit till she saw a black wolf with golden blazing eyes tearing flesh from a corpse. "Rin." I say snarling as I bristle my fur
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:51 pm

(ahhh my reply is short sorry guys. And thanks rin ^^)

Most all the males took her challenge finding themselves to be intrigued in this little fight. Most the females not being fighters like her had stand down knowing if they just got in the way of their dominant wolves then they would only just be massacred. The blood shed became violent. The night was full of blood and guts, ripped apart by their own kind. If a wolf could not defend itself against another one of it's pack members they are ordered to stand down. These ones were different though, they kept coming despite that factor and howled with excitement chasing her down through the forest while she chased after them. Some may call it a game of cat and mouse, but in her book it was called catching dinner. Some also may call it to be absurd for the same breed to be ripping each other apart but, that's the cycle of life; to survive.
Miharu prowled the grounds as there was a pile of 20 or so wolves behind her, a bloody pool beneath them as her fur was stained in red and her teeth filled with flesh. She now increased her walk, stepping forward as she had murdered all the males that dare try and stop her. Now it was down to the coward males, the females, and the pups. So many to choose from it was hard to decide which one to eat first. Looking into the distance she noticed something very different and off. It looked like a female wolf was eating at her kind as well, but for what purpose she could not come to conclude. Miharu was more interested in this one now than the others, and she just might be a challenge if anything.

Heading to her direction, the wolf growled viciously to the others that stared at her warning them to back off or they would end up like the others. It looked like she was patrolling but that was wrong, she was simply investigating. Watching this thing, it was tearing apart the other wolves like a chew toy, it was interesting to watch to say the least. Now stepping up to her, she ground her teeth down and growled even louder now at her once approaching.

"Why are you doing this to your own kind, doesn't it become a burden?"

She wasn't very interested if she went into great detail about the story of why she did it in the first place, but she was more than just a killer, something about this girl made her feel uneasy. Her scent smelled of someone familiar too, it reeked of snake. Her nostrils flared in response to the distinguished smell that she couldn't tolerate.

"Snake..."
was all she said glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Rin snarled at Kuina as her fur bristled. She would step closer to Kuina and bare her canine teeth at her. Yet she wasnt sure whether she should just kill her or fight her. Hissing lowly in her throat she would have her claws retract out

(sorry that short i have to go cuz my mom taking my lappy! and no problem miharu^^)
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 am

Further away Nami would walk beside zoro as she searches Atreiyu yet zoro went to fight off any males
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Snarling at kuina. Rin's long serpent like tongue licked her muzzle from the pouring blood as she had her claws retract out further as the sharp point of the claws curled perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 am

Watches Atreiyu and Kyuubi in a wolf form run passes me.

https://2img.net/h/i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/WolfyChicky/Anime%20Wolves/wolf.jpgBounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 Wolf
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 am

I had been in the area in search of something to eat, just to come across what looked like a killing spree. Surprised I couldn't believe who would do something like this. My question was answered when I saw Miharu fighting off tons of males violently. "Oh no." Quickly, I turned into my wolf form as my fur was pure white and my eyes were blue, I was what some may call an arctic wolf. I ran into the area where the commotion was and got in front of Miharu, growling at the other wolves who were trying to hurt her then looked back at her. "What do you think your doing killing innocent wolves without a good reason? I shouldn't even be sticking up for you because of this. But the violence needs to stop." looking at the other wolves they began to back off seeing the gleam in his eye that told them to not mess with him. I was a kind person but when it came to people close to me I was capable of being different.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 am

Atreiyu kept running knowing Kyuubi was getting closer yet she stop to face him
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Miharu hissed viciously as the other wolves got in closer to her but some other wolf got in front of her, almost like a shield. Not certain who it was, when he turned around to look at her she knew it was Lawrence but wondered why he was even here in the first place. It wasn't like him to be in an area like this, especially at night, he should have been with his cargo.
"What am I doing? What are you doing! Your going to loose all your merchandise by leaving it alone!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Sasuke would walk through the forest as he had his sword strapped to his back. His fur was navy blue as his eyes were in kekkei genkai mode more likely the sharingan. He would look around yet he spotted Rin
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Walks up to Atreiyu waving the two tails but as a wolf now which disgusted me.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Rin pounced on Kuina and snapped at her leg. yet she then pushed her away "stay away kuina." i say
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Senses Kyuubi is approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Kyuubi would tackle atreiyu down and laugh " u know u don't have too!" he says smiling as he paws at her but doesn't notice Nibi yet
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Looks at Kyuubi and barks wagging my tail.

Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Perks ears and turns to see nibi
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm

"Hey Kyuubi" says wags both tails now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:39 pm

"hey!" he says wagging his tails
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Jumps on him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Laughs yet he would perk his ears and get up
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:53 pm

"So what have you been up to" asks him.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Rin would smell fox boy near y as she bristled her fur and crouched lowly.Following his scent he would find him as her blazing eyes glow yet her fur was still dampened with blood
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Kyuubi smelt rin
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Looks at Kyuubi "Is there something wrong" asks him.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Rin would watch Kyuubi in the shadows yet her golden eyes blazed yellowBounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 Raining_Blood_by_BlueWolf_87
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next