Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Yoitsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Horo

Horo

Character sheet
Health:

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 am

The landscape was filled with mountains and snow to topple over them. The sky was a clear blue beyond with vibrant colors to the east, the stars sparkling. It was a winter wonderland as some may say. Walking in the snow was a young girl; nude to be precise. Her long brunnete hair hung down and over her spinal cord, the bangs in the front cut above her eyes. Her eyes, a deep crimson. Wolf ears perked on top of her head also the color of her hair. Sprouting from the ending of her spinal cord and covering her tush (xD) was a long beautiful tail, the tip having a tint of white on it. This girl looked to be the age of 15 and had the slight characterists that resembled an animal. She was a wolf demon in truth, but was cursed to this human form. In order to change back into her full wolf form, she would require blood, or a bit of wheat. Walking among the land, it was freezing here in her human body, she wanted to change, howl for any others to come and accompany her but, there was no one...No one at all...All her friends, loved ones, the ones she ever cared about had now vanished. She returned to Yoitsu, her birthplace she longed to return to, only to find that no one was here, they must have all died over the years or moved on to new places. Horo was alone; again. Her eyes now dropped with sadness, a tear rolling from both eyes and down her cheeks as she knew what it came down to. No matter where she went, there would never be any hope for her. Only loneliness and being abandoned. This wasn't at all what the wolf deity had hoped for, though she knew again, everything would come tumbling down on her shoulders eventually...
"I hate being alone..." she wiped the tears from her eyes. Her companion had left her there, their respects payed to one another, no longer was the merchant there for her to cry on his shoulder. She could truly say to herself,
"There was never anyone to hope for..."
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 am

I had left Horo back at Yoitsu because we had departed. It was our promise that I return her home and she did pay me back my debt she owed so there was no longer any need for us to continue on our travels. It was cold out as I shivered putting my jacket over my tighter and pulling up the collar as I shivered. Something felt wrong. I left her there just to look around for someone, there might be the possibility she didn't find anyone. I didn't realize it but my subconscious told me to keep going, but my heart told me to turn back. Leaving her there wasn't like me, was I that eager to get her out of my hare? We had good times, I didn't want those to end yet.
Reluctantly I wasn't too far ahead as I reared my house to turn back around leading me back to where she was. Upon 5 minutes I got there as I jumped off my cart to see Horo standing in the snow looking down at the pile of skulls of her long dead friends. In the corner of her eye a tear could be visible, I knew she was crying, and this was all my fault for being so naive and neglectful. Walking in the snow I came up behind her and gave her a tight hug. "I always hoped for you though." I responded to what she said, wondering if there was any chance she might change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 am

[whoops i put shivers twice. Crud.]
Back to top Go down
Horo

Horo

Character sheet
Health:

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I was looking down in the snow where the skulls had been piled up to find myself wrapped around in arms, a warm embrace from behind me. From my true feelings I let out, he must have heard me. Why did he turn back though, I wasn't worth his time. I was after all a burden to him and a big indent on his wallet. A deity burdening a human, how sad. My hands lifted up and grabbed onto his arms pulling him away from me as I turned around to face him, tears still streaking down my eyes. I couldn't figure him out, was he here only to comfort my feelings then leave or just say soft words to lighten up my mood. It just didn't make sense.
"Lawrence..." I trembled even though the cold was one reason for my freezing body. "Why did you come back?" I couldn't place my finger on it, but I couldn't read his mind either to know what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 am

"Your freezing." I laughed sheepishly and smiled. Taking off my coat I put it over her shoulders and wrapped her in it tightly then gave her another hug.
"I made a promise and I held up my end of the bargain. But...I think we both have something in common that neither of us realized."
I hunched over her as the snow fell, my clothes not so thick so the cold chill got through to my skin. I took more importance in her than myself, I wasn't a kind of person who would pick myself over a female.
"We're both lonely," I wanted more than anything to fill that gap, that empty part in my life that needed to be filled. "So...stay with me." I put a hand on the back of her head and the other on her hip holding her close to me. She was a very important person, not just because she was a deity but something more special. Her childish and immature ways were what accompanied me over the time, the only time I didn't feel so alone.
Back to top Go down
Horo

Horo

Character sheet
Health:

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:35 pm

This part I didn't catch, I had to re-think it over to make sure those words actually really did come out of his mouth and weren't something my mind just made up. He was a sweet man but burdening him by staying with him, I'd only get in his way of his work. What he said almost sounded like he was picking me over everything else. A human liking a deity, it was kind of funny. Many stories told of such a relationship being possible, but never did I take into consideration it could be me. I just, wasn't as important...
"Baka." I lightly punched him in the arm trying to get warm from his coat on me. The snow still fell, on my bare feet I walked in the icy chill lowering my body temperature for sure.
"You know the possibility's of the church finding me, they will call me a demon and sentence me to the stakes. Would you wish that of me?"
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am

"I don't ever want you to get hurt, I wouldn't want that of you." I tried telling her until she understood what I meant. She had a good reason for my suggestion. I wanted her to stay with me, I didn't want her to be burdened with being alone anymore, it was hard on the both of us and she knew that as well as I did. I then thought up an idea, but wasn't sure if it was even possible. "Change me...Grant me the same curse you have, I will be giving up my dream by doing that, but it would only be making a new one." I tilted her head to look up at me since I knew how she didn't like to make eye contact.

(I know you like long rp's but I've been really short on my reply's lately, sorry Horo.)
Back to top Go down
Horo

Horo

Character sheet
Health:

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 pm

(Yeah, I like long rp's but I don't mind. As long as you reply doesn't really matter the length I guess ^^ I'll just make mine the same length as yours so you don't feel so bad about it.)

"What are you saying!" I pushed him off me and backed up with tear filled eyes, he was insane to even think that. Having the same curse as I did, it wasn't a happy life, he wouldn't want it.
"You have no clue how harsh my life is! To hide from the church, to hide my own existence! How could you feel so bad for me but then chose it despite what you've been told? Have you no brain?"
I was grateful to the man for the bonds we shared, the memories and I understood if he wanted to keep them. Turning him into a wolf was a hard thing to do and keep his human side without completely changing him. I then sat down in the cold snow and held onto my legs tightly putting my head over my knee's.
"Why are you so determined?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoitsu   Yoitsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoitsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: Naruto places :: Places in konoha and homes-
Jump to: