Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) Empty
PostSubject: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Watching the sky after taking a nap which was no surprise I find myself bored.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

(number one rule of rp, no god moding. this is just a reminder)

Bane was out for a walk along the usual trail like he dose every day. It was the middle of summer and the sun was blazing in the blue sky above him. There were a few trees in the distance and mountains covered in snow beyond them. Over all it was a beautiful day.
As Bane walked along a trail he spotted a man. Not very many people walked along this trail. Since he had nothing else to do Bane desided to walk over to him and say hi. Once he got closer he could see the man more clearly. "Hello," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Starrk would look at him and sit up. "Can I help you" asks the guy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm

"I just came over to say hi," Bane replys softly as he stops a few feet infront of the man. "Not many people walk along this trail so I was wondering what another person was doing here." He then laughs for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Says nothing to the man but looks at him. He eventually yawns. "Look dude I have no time to talk" says standing up and looks at him with a form of glare.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Bane didn't really like his attatude. He was a happy kind of guy and likes to tease people. But this man infront of him seemed lazy and not very social. "And why would that be?" He asks as he glares back at him.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 pm

"I'm tired and your annoying me" answers the man who was too happy to him to which he didn't like about people. Starrk would just yawn next but gives a glare of annoyance towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:20 pm

"Hmm... Well then, that's a problem isn't it." He states. "But unfortunatly for you this is a public area. Im allowed to be here any time I please." Bane continues to glare at this strange man. "Tell me, what is your name?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm

"Starrk" answers yawning.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:23 pm

"My name is Bane." He says as he reaches out his hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 pm

He just yawns and glares at Bane. "I don't shake hands" says glaring.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 pm

"Fine." He pulls back his hand and places it on the end of his swords handle. He then pauses for a moment before speaking again. "Well, either way, Im still not leaving." He says as he sits down near where Starrk was sitting. "Because like you, this is my favorit spot to relax." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:31 pm

"Your beginning to annoyed me to the point of attacking you" says glaring at Bane.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Bane simply laughs. "Hey hey, calm down Starrk. Is not like its a crime to sit down ya know." He smiles. But he could see that Starrk was not amused with his sence of humor and stands up as he grips his sword tighter. He stood there for a moment stairing at him. "Listen... I am not leaving. If you have a problem with me saying hello or even sitting down next to you then that's your own fault." He barks. "So if you want a fight, I am more that happy to grant you your stupid wish." His face showed no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 pm

He stands up and pulls out his sword. "I hate annoying people" says in an unamused tone of voice. He then changes into resurrection form which the sword became two guns.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 pm

"And I hate guns" Bane mumbles. He then turns around and starts to walk. Once his was a comfortable distance away, he stopped and turned around again to face Starrk. "Since im such a nice guy, Ill let you make the first move sparky." He grins. "Just don't shoot yourself in the foot with thoughs. We wouldn't want you getting a boo boo before our fight." He then bursts out laughing once again.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm

"I find your humor quite a nussiance" says pointing the guns at him. "Plus I don't shoot my self" says in a annoyed tone. Energy wolves appear and stand by Starrk and if one should touch Bane they explode.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100805002039/bleach/en/images/thumb/8/85/Wolf_pack.png/800px-Wolf_pack.png The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) 800px-Wolf_pack
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm

"Err, wolves" Bane mumbles. "If you think thoughs would stop me your sorely mistaken. I've fought with harder enemys then them, haha." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 pm

"These explode if they touch you" says pointing both guns at Bane now. "Cero Metralleta" says firing ceros from one of his guns.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100630093561/bleach/en/images/2/2a/CeroMetralleta.gif The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) CeroMetralleta
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 am

"Thanks for telling me what they do" He laughed. After that he simply just stood there as the blue lazer type things came flying at him. "But you know..." He said softly. "You can't defeat me if you can't touch me" He grinned. Bane then exploded into water as the shots flew by where he once stood. Bane was gone. The only thing left was the water vapor in the air and the morning dew on the grass. But from a distance Starrk could hear Bane speak. "So what are you going to do now? You can't hit me if you can't find me" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am

"Who says I have to see you I sense spirit energy" answers.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

"Hehe, that may be true..." He says softly. He then reforms behind Starrk quietly so he doesn't hear a sound. Bane then slowly pulls his arm and sword back before shouting: "But are you fast enough to keep up with me!" He thrusts his sword at one of Starrks hands intending to disarm him from his gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)    The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Primera vs Bane (Only Bane and Coyote Starrk)
Page 1 of 1