Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Fight the Kotsune to Your death

Go down 
+4
Noriko Ookami
Kaitsu Kuyamato
Nami
Miharu Hachiko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Fight the Kotsune to Your death Empty
PostSubject: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 pm

*Dim lights, pitch black sky, streets deserted. All was calm on this particular night. Children asleep in their beds, along with their parents, relatives, etc. Shinobi asleep, or some still awake but unseen. It was unfortold the time in particular, but seemed to be atleast around the time of 11 at night. The moons glow reflected off the streets, giving it a small glow, yet very little light at the same time. In the town greatly known as Konohagakure, roamed a cloaked figure, impossible to exactly guess just by the sight of the human eye. The figures appearance was fierce by the look of it, and not to be taken lightly to say the least. Located in the local park, swings swung in the wind, making a sound of moving metal, the wind whistling in the crisp air*

*This figure, was best known as the great Miharu Hachiko, former shinobi of Konohagakure, but now commonly referred to as the Kage of Houkagakure. She was better off not messed with, for she was a common murderer as well. The female possessed a demon, called the Kotsune. It was not indeed a jinchuriki like most, but a mere simple demon. It did not have more than one tail. It was indeed a night for murder. The demon constantly was in need of feeding, flesh and blood to be exact, or better, meat. To keep her defenses way up, the human made a bargain with the monster. She would feed him in exchange for her body to be made of ashes, giving up almost invincibility, unless somehow a shinobi figures out how to defeat her by her weakness, but, none had ever been able to accomplish that task and eventually was killed in the process. Miharu's main Jutsu consisted of Fire, using Katon and most of her attacks. She was capable of using other elements, but better preferred Katon the best.*

*The shinobi mumbled to herself, walking down a dirt path down the streets of Konohagakure*

"You goddamn demon, why must you do this to me? One of these days your going to ruin my position cause I have to constantly feed you...Why did I have to get you, out of all the other demons, I get the one with the biggest stomach."

*The female sighed carelessly, her hood over her head so her face was un-viewable, this way the ones she killed would not know who their killer was.*

"Heh."

*Coming to a stop, she sniffed the damp air, smelling quite a rather delicious scent, that just couldn't stop bugging her taste buds. Following the scent, she turned walking down the path in which led her to a small cottage. Miharu was indeed after kekkei Genkais as well, but was to busy to go with that mission. Approaching the small house, she licked her upper lip wickedly with greed. Fresh blood spilled, awaiting her arrival. Standing at the door, she turned the handle, it was locked, figures. Moving aside the side of her cloak, a Katana was held at her waist tightly fastened and held by a red cloth. Reaching her right hand down, she gripped the handle, withdrawing the long blade into play. The street lights glow reflected off of it, giving it an edge. With one mere slash she swung the blade at the door, as in a mere second it fell to the ground now cut diagonal. Entering, no one was inside the living room. Upstairs was where came from. She walked up the stairs, trying not to give off her arrival if possible. Once up the stairs, it lead to a small highway, 3 doors. Assuming 2 being bedrooms and one a bathroom.*

"Ow mom that hurts!"

*Cried a boy from inside the second room. By the voice he sounded to be at least 9 or younger. Staggering closer the Kage approached the door, calmly. She swung the door open as the mom screamed holding her child close to her. She was frightened to see the masked figure come in, assuming it was an assassination. Miharu then focused chakra into her blade, sending heat waves into it, anyone 10 feet near her would either be burned or killed by the tremendous amount of heat pressure*

"W-What do you want?!"

*The woman bellowed, as tears fled down her eyes. Miharu was not indeed cold hearted to children, but what must be done must be done.*

"Kid. Run. I'm letting you go."

*She gave the child a slight smile, trying to help him feel a bit safer and not so terrified*

"N-No! Not without mommy!"

*The 9 year old boy held his mother tightly sobbing, tears running down his face. The Female sighed, not wanting to do this but he gave her no choice. Screams then echoed, all the rest was silent*

*Exiting the house, Miharu licked the blood from her lips as well as off her blade, as she slid it back into it's sheath. Walking back on the path, she made her way to the gates of Konoha. Walking down the path, Jounin ran past her, investigating the crime. It seems she had forgoten to kill the father, but it didn't matter now, the deed was done. Continuing her midnight stroll one of the police ran into her as she was spoken to*

"Sorry to bother you miss but a child and mother were just murdered. Would you happen to know anything about that?" asked the officer, obviously concerned and trying to get to the bottom of the case, but yet held no oppose to this female

"No Sir, I'm sorry but I don't." she said, giving a look of disbelief that he could possibly accuse her of such a wrong doing, yet he hadn't and merely rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling as he began to depart.

*He thanked her and apologized for the inconvenience, now taking off back to the crime scene. Miharu walked on, biting her tongue, giggling to herself in a some what evil way. Bringing her eyes up to meet the view of the others eyes, if there was a person there anyways, as her eyes were a pink color, 8 dots near the pupil, along with a circle connecting them all. This was her Kekkei genkai, the Jikagon. Parting her lips she spoke laughing*

"Heh. Imbeciles..."

*The Rogue ninja walked past the gates, exiting her old home, into the depths of the thick forest. Entering the habitant place, where anything was possible. Animals roamed freely, feeding on one another as they pleased. It was a wretched world indeed, including the life cycle. A sickening thing to be honest. Trees submerged everywhere, along with branches hanging down in the way of the path, bushes on the side. Not many commoners took this path, for it was rumored to be where murders always took place. This of course was not true but strictly in their own imaginations. reaching in her pouch behind her white shorts, she pulled out a small item what looked to be wrapped in seaweed. It was indeed a rice ball. Munching on it she smiled happily taking her stroll. He was fed, and now her. Time to make her way home.*

*Coming to a stop the konoichi let out a soft sigh, feeling the presence of another in the area. Not wanting to play games anymore, she looked around, not intimidated at all.*

"Come out, before I'm forced to find and dispose of you." she said, a soft growl escaping her lips as she grinded her teeth, her aggravation growing and reaching it's limits of mental hatred.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 pm

( nice description)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm

ooc;
Thank you ^____^
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:03 pm

No problem(:0
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 pm

ooc;
I'm a novelist rp'er so, my rp's tend to be extremely long...lol
I have experience from myspace :O haha
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:53 am

ooc: Oi!!! Why does this post sound familiar o.0
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Because i sent it to you as a starter like a month ago xDD
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm

-I step partially out of the shadows. My face still hidden, except for the crimson gleam of my eyes.-

"You killed that man's family," I whispered my voice icy cold.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

*Miharu looked back, gritting her teeth with delight as she noticed the man approach her. She turned her head to see his appearance, but didn't bother moving to face him. She was tempted to aim for her blade, but now shook off such a feeling. The scent he gave off was nasty, not to mention his aura rather weak, there was no need for such primitive weaponry. Using her bare fangs would be all she needed if facing such a human as this*
"What does this mans loss have anything to do with you? I would imagine you shouldn't know him. So, lay off kid. Go back to your village and remain there, leave my sight now."
*Such a female was said to be very tempered with ease, consisting of a cold heart inside. This boy was just another annoyance in her eyes, a maggot that could be smashed with a toe.*
"Do not, intimidate me..."
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:25 pm

-I smiled, my eyes glinted as did my teeth.-

"Foolish demon, I do know him."

-My long blade slipped out of its sheath with ease. I held it balanced in my hands, the sharp point caught the moonlight and showed the dark spots of dried blood. Smiling again, I lifted it so it pointed at the girl's back and her black heart.-

-Instantly, my aura increased with an amazing amount of strength. From its normal green, it turned black. I flexed my shoulders and glared at the girl.-

"I see you can not control what the demon desires as long as you have to feed it; I will let you live," I put my sword back into its sheath and I vanished.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Doesnt know whete im walking at as i look around frequently trying to find my way to suna
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

" sakumo?" says as I poked my fangs unsure whether it was him
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 am

out of character;
Who are you?? o___O
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 am

ooc: I remember this description from a really long time ago this was the first starter you sent me.

Rensa walked down the street leading away from Ichiraku Ramen he yawned loudly before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Konoha's so boring without Miharu-sensei around." Rensa said to himself with a depressing sigh. Rensa stopped cold in his tracks when he saw someone in a black cloak. "Th This chakra there's no mistaking it that's Miharu-sensei." Rensa said quietly to himself before approaching her a kunai tightly clenched within his right hand. "What the hell are you doing here? You disappear for years and now you've decided to return!" Rensa yelled angrily at his long lost sensei.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 am

"Hm?"
Miharu now turned around to hear a familiar voice, only to see her old pupil standing at her with a kunia pointed directly towards her. It was just like him, always quick to make assumptions when they weren't needed.
"Always making such rash decisions as usual Rensa."
Him now thinking she was returning was just amusing to her, she would never return to such a dreadful and unsightly place, yet if she ever did it would only ever be for one person in particular.
"You seem much taller than the last time I've seen you. About my height now." a bewildered smile spread across her face as she placed a hand on her hip, observing him thoroughly.
"Haven't changed at all...Still the same old disrespectful child. Where are your manors? I thought I taught you that long ago."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:17 am

"Shut the hell up! Don't you dare talk to me like I'm still your student!" Rensa yelled angrily at his former teacher. "You have no idea how wrong you are. I've changed alot in the past few years you traitor." Rensa said as he began to send chakra through his right arm and ran it along the kunai. "When my parents died I had given up living happily. But then you showed up and I felt like I might be able to be happy again. Then you disappeared leaving me a broken wreck of a ninja who lashed out anyone who tried to help him. I'm like this because you taught me what it meant to be a ninja. Then you went a crushed the very ideals that you hammered into me!" Rensa yelled angrily his frustration showing in his words.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:36 am

"That anger is still there. I think I rubbed off on you too much. You started to get my temper." She tsk'ed now looking directly into his eyes. Seeing him already begin to force his chakra out she knew she was angering him to no end, which it might be a good idea not to get on his bad side.
"Rensa. Why have you come to even speak with me if you know we're only going to argue as usual? I didn't come here to start a fight. Whether or not your still mad at me, that's long since in the past so get over it. Your parents never abandoned you, I was the only one who's ever did that to you, so don't use them as an excuse and be disrespectful to the ones who brought you into this world. Be thankful I didn't kill you for their sake."
She now turned and began to walk away, now looking back at him once more.
"You still haven't begun to act like an adult yet. When you grow out of your childish stage, maybe then I'll take your deal into consideration."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 am

"I came to ask why you abandoned me?" Rensa asked annoyedly as he followed after her. "You left without as much as a goodbye." Rensa said as he caught up to her. "You didn't even know my parents so don't talk of them like you know them." Rensa finally put the kunai away.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:12 am

"I did know your parents, actually..." she smiled with a gleam in her eye of remembrance, looking back on the olden days. "But that's all a long forgotten tale that doesn't need to be brought up."
She now turned around facing him, as they were only a foot away, so she could now clearly see his face.
"I abandoned you, because killing my father was more important. I needed to go back to where I was born, that village I hated so much, I needed to accept it. I couldn't let one little kids opinion let me decide whether I should stay in Konoha or not. This village has too many dreadful memories. I mean look at me!" she said raising her hands in the air with anger. "Look at what I've become! A monster in the making! I don't want to keep hurting people Rensa! Especially you, that's why I need to get away from you as much as possible..."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 am

"You still don't get it do you! The reason I felt abandoned by you wasn't because you left me here in Konoha. I felt betrayed by you because you didn't even bother to ask me if I would go with you! The day you left I went to your house. I saw the letter given to you by parents. The only fucking reason you even took me in as your student was because my parents asked you to look after me and keep me out of trouble!" Rensa yelled angrily while staring at the ground. "You never even considered the possibility that I would give up every last bit of happiness I had found in Konoha thanks to you as long as I didn't have to be alone again!" Rensa yelled angrily before rubbing some tears from his face. " All I wanted was to feel like I wasn't all alone anymore. Like maybe someone gave two shit's if I lived or died!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 am

"Rensa, I kept your parents promise for as long as I could, believe me, I wanted to leave sooner but I couldn't because of our bond we shared, it was hard enough leaving. I even left my fucking son! You don't think that hurt me? He hates me now because of me abandoning him as well! None of you get it! I care for you all so much that I left for your safety! So I could prevent myself from hurting either of you!" she was beginning to let her anger get the best of her as she tightened her fists, trying to calm herself down before it got any worse. Miharu then took a long breathe to ease herself as she loosened up her shoulders, now talking more calmly.
"I'm going to tell you something, I haven't told you before...I have a demon inside of me, and everytime we've trained, he tells me to murder you and eat you alive..." just thinking these thoughts she almost wanted to cry but refrained from doing so.
"I couldn't handle it anymore, so I fled from you as far as possible, from everyone I ever cared about..."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am

Rensa was shocked by this news. "Se sensei you should joke around like that." Rensa said with a grin not wanting to believe what he had just been told. "I don't give a fuck if you have a demon inside of you your still the only person in the village he never once mistreated me. I remember how I return from the academy day after day covered in cuts and bruises with my clothes ripped to shreds. You always looked so mad but never said anything about it you just told me to get changed so we could start training. You treated me like I was your own son when I was just the son of some old friends of yours. Friends who didn't care enough about their own kid to raise him themselves. My good for nothing parents burdened you with taking care of me. To be honest I don't see why you didn't let the demon kill me." Rensa said happily. Rensa had always been a simple minded trouble maker who saw thing's that were big deals as being small and insignificant. "You taught me when you had no real obligation to do a damn thing for me." Rensa said as tears now came freely.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:31 am

"You were like a son to me, and I treated you like one." she unfolded her fist and calmly now held them at her sides trying not to tremble from the anger.
"I'm not letting him eat you! Damnit Rensa your not listening! You and Kaito are the only ones I have close to me anymore, I don't want any of you dead..." she could see the tears poor from his eyes, he really must have missed her all these years.
"I could have never brought you with me...It would have been too dangerous. I've become more corrupt then back then when I could control him more..."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 am

Mayuri had dropped by in the human world only to find two people bickering as they were both familiar."What are you two arguing about?" He walked up to them smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Kotsune to Your death   Fight the Kotsune to Your death Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight the Kotsune to Your death
Page 1 of 1