Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 pm

(so random ^^)
Kaitsu tilts his head at the word of "cupcakes" shrugging it off he would lay back and stare up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Reyna opened her eyes as she stretches and yawns
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 am

Sighing softly Kaitsu would gaze at the now forming stars.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

reyna rubbed her eyes before laying back down
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Closing his eyes he listened to the night wind.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am

Reyna say up as she felt as her flesh was burning she snarled as she dug her nails into her flesh as she raked her nails across her shoulder she then scratched her left eye as she felt the course of such pain in her veins. Even though there seem to b nothing her body felt like she was being consumed in flames. Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 1278954389
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Sitting up rather fast he would look over Reyna, "Hey! What's going on?!" He was deeply concerned.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Reyna's right eye went into her kekkie genkaiEncountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 Rpc_midoridemon1 yet she quickly covered it. " kaitsu.... I need to go...." I say
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 am

"I am not leaving your side..." He explained as his eyes activated themselves as he would try and figure out what was wrong with Reyna.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 pm

The cause of pain was the curse mark as it burned her flesh. Though the kyūketsuki roared in anger as Reyna tried to calm herself. Reyna simply crawls to the water and falls in as she tries to cool her self yet her kekkie genkai prevented it. As she uncovered her left eye the water turned blood red. As it now was just a pool of blood. Her kekkei genkai was really useful at times but this time it wasn't
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Kaitsu would stand up at he stares at Reyna, unsure of what to do he would run over towards Reyna deeply concerned. "What is wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 am

Reyna grabbed onto kaitsu " my curse mark burns like hell!" I say clenching my teeth as the mark spreaded yet the serpent moved a little upwards. Reyna kept her left eye closed as she still clutched onto him " usually my sensei will b here to help." I say through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 am

I walk in the shadows of the unknown forest. Yet I felt a disturbance in the force ( lol so star wars I just had to write that^^) I rush to a clearing as I see my student hokding onto a guy yet what caught my eye was her birthmark yet curse seal which spreads slowly. I rush to her side " Reyna!" I cry out as I flash step near her " don't worry Reyna I got a remedy that will help." I say then look at the man oddly before vanishing 6 minutes past as I re-appeared again I carry a vial which had a black liquid in it. " drink it." I ordered gently
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 am

Turning my head slightly to see my sensei I slightly smiled for I havnt seemed her for the past years. But as my red eyes looked at the vial I stuck my tongue out " yuck... Not this medicine again." I say as my eyes look at the medicine yoruichi made. Yet the mark spreaded faster not having a choice I grabbed the vial as I popped the cork out and began chugging down the nasty liquid which taste of something so disgusting I can't simply say. Finishing the vial I coughed as I released kaitsu I then stuck my tongue out as I still have the taste in my mouth. After a few minutes my curse seal slowed down as it stop spreading. I sigh feeling no pain at all I smiled. Even so my kekkei genkai was still activated " Sensei it's been awhile since I last saw u." I say looking at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:44 am

I smiled at ReynaEncountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 Yoruichi-Smiling " yes I know it has been a while but I do need to teach new students." I say looking at her I then look at the vial and pick it up " I know you hate the medicine but it will help keep the curse seal a little less painful." I say to her as I put the vial in my pocket. I then looked at her and the man " oi Reyna who is you friend?" I ask her I lean against a tree
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 am

I return my smile to Yoruichi as I stick my tongue out for the taste still lingers. Yet as she asked me that question I turned to kaitsu " oh this is kaitsu." I say to Yoruichi " kaitsu this is my sensei." I introduced as I smile
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:04 am

Confused he would feel someone nearby. Moving his head in the general direction he would tilt his head slightly confused but he would noticed Yuroichi moving towards them. Moments later the vial which Reyna received seemed to have cured her pained sate as he would smile at the fact she was better. As he was introduced he would bow in respect. "Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 am

Yoruichi: as it is mine^^ now then Reyna if u need another vial call me and I will b here.

I nod " buts it's gross!" I whine
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 am

Crossing his arms slightly once more he would slump down sighing with relief, and glad that Reyna is okay.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Yoruichi laughed " don't worry I will try to make it a good flavor but there is no promise about that." she says as she turns into black cat and jumps on me " kitty-sensei!" I say petting her
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Rubbing his head this day seemed to hold more surprises than ever before, closing his eyes he would just yawn slightly before slumping back onto the ground thinking about the past events.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Reyna would pet Yoruichi as she purrs
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 am

He stared at the two tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm

I looked up as I see kaitsu tilt his head yet I smile as I pet yoruichi still as she purred.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Laying back down he decided to rest as he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next