Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Redemption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm

( i do believe that they are trying to tell you this is a slightly private RP)
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 pm

I walk back to my division with Black Shadow walking beside me.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm

I nodded and walked along side captain Ichimaru Gin i soon found that we had entered sector 3 and went into a rather large building. I stood there awaiting what i should do next.
"we are research and development, i suggest you better be good at science."He told you in a rather threatening tone.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:41 pm

I wasn't good at science at all, I barely knew much, I could have handled something along the lines of fighting or medicine but science, DNA, dissection, i knew none of how to do any of those. Although I figured I might learn a lot here, if I don't get kicked out first anyway. His tone sounded threatening so I decided not to talk anymore in his presence.
Gin now walked you through the division and through the main hall, as he walked to a door opening it.
"You'll stay in here, did you come with anything?" he asked since you didn't seem to have brought any clothes nor sword with you.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Get these to lieutenant Abarai I say handing Black Shadow the papers.
Sure thing Captain She says taking them to Renji.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

I gave Gin an odd look.
"umm, i diddnt know dead people where suppose to go places and have belongings."I said sarcastically.
"no..i dont have anything" i then said in a normal tone.Mayuri looked back at Miharu one last time before stopping next to a random door.
"this is your room."he said then walked off before giving anymore conversation a chance.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

(Hmm, this rp seems very interesting, since it does include myself. Nicely played out.
I do believe Miharu said to get out, I would do best to listen to her, she does have a wild temper. I'd suggest you listen.)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 pm

(dont tell me we're agreeing now Catain Kurotsuchi?)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 pm

"Well your different, now aren't you Ryoka?" Gin waved a hand patenting it down as he began to walk away.
"Come to the main hall when you are finished settling in, we have matters to attend to." he then walked off without saying another word.
As the man stopped at a door he said it was my room then walked off. I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do in there. I had no things to get settled in and he never gave me anything to do. I simply walked into the room closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

(Not that I care to agree on your proposal, but our views are rather different. Not to mention, we all know how the girl gets when interrupted.)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I walked into my new room. It was a rather good size but there was nothing i really could do to settle in seeing as i didn't really have anything to put away.I soon left the room memorizing where it was as i wandered down the halls then i realized i had no idea where the main hall was. i stopped looking around.
"this place is huge, how am i suppose to find where to go?" I asked myself. I saw a few random people from the same division but didn't want to ask afraid of being embarrassed.Mayuri was working in his lab one a new antidote and began to wonder if he was to hard on the girl. He walked back to Mayuris room and opened the door.
"I forgot to ask you if you needed anything." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

"Yeah, thanks." I said now acting sarcastic, I didn't know this guy to well but I didn't want to act like a total ass to my boss, so I had to show him at least a little respect whether I like it or not.
"First, I didn't come with anything, so I have nothing to put away. And second, I don't know what I'm suppose to do now that I'm placed in this division." I didn't want to sound like I was an idiot for not knowing what I was suppose to do, but I was new after all, he owed me that much at least.
Gin now spotted you from afar walking around without knowledge of where to go as he moved from his post and approached you.
"Everything is set then?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm

I jumped in surprise at the sudden speaking of words.
"yeah.."i said.
"i didn't know where to go."i told him embarrassed again.
"so, where are we going?"I asked.Mayuri looked at you hearing the annoyance in your tone of voice.
"come with me."He ordered and turned to leave.He led you down a few always then into a lab where a bunch of different people where working. he then pointed to a desk.
"you work there."he told you then left you there.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 pm

"Are you kidding me? What am I suppose to work on?" I mumbled to myself seeing the Captain had already walked away, I was beginning to think he was some what of a jerk in the making. I sighed, once he was out of sight I looked to one of the people at a desk a few feet away from me.
"Uh, hey, what do we do? I'm new. Miharu," I said holding out my hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you."
"Akon." he responded then walked over to my desk to show me what to do.
Gin looked over to the side to see some shinigami running around and goofing off.
"Seems their out of hand. I'll show you to your workspace." he completely changed the subject now leading you with him as he walked over to an area of the room.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

I sighed nodding and followed gin to my workspace i wondered what it was i was to do here.
"so what am i suppose to do here?" i asked him.Mayuri went over and sat at his desk unable to concentrate on his work.he couldn't for the life of him figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:
(Not that I care to agree on your proposal, but our views are rather different. Not to mention, we all know how the girl gets when interrupted.)

(yes i know, i wouldn't want her biting my head off *winks at Miharu-chan*)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

(Don't wink at her. *Glares at the other Captain*)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm

(^__^ my bad mayuri-san.)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm

(Just think before you act, Gin. *He finds a spot and sits close to Miharu*)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 pm

"Oh, well, work? We might as well see how well you work a sword, so what do you say, up for a quick spar?" he then looked all over you put found you to hold no weapon of any sort.
"Um, where is your Zanpakutou?" he asked raising a brow.
With Akon helping me I figured out what I was suppose to do, as he now left and headed back to do his own work as I got started. I was in front of a operating table with a animal in front of me, and he had shown me which points to cut into and what to look for. I now grabbed the syringe, and began to make incisions even though it was sickening to do this on an animal she liked, which happened to be a rabbit.

(No fighting guys >.> *She then notices Mayuri scoot to her* ^//^ Also this rp is private, why are you two on here? o.o)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 am

Just keeping others from entering ^__^
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 am

I looked at gin, a blank expression on my face.
"was i suppose to end up dieing and muraculously have a sword when i woke up?" i asked.I stood there.
"cant ya just give me a random sword for now?" i asked having no idea what a zambaktou was. it sounded firmilliar but i didn t get it. Mayuri was watching Miharu from affar. she was doing her work rather well. better than anyone that was new had ever done wich surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am

"I got the hang of this. Heh, now I remember some of the pointless stuff they taught me in biology." I mumbled to myself but grinned. I hated to have to break into an innocent animal but it had to be done, I didn't want to get in any major trouble. As I made the cuts I now located which body parts inside needed to come out, and how to measure it, weigh, etc.
"How unusual, I've never heard of appearing in Soul Society without having a sword. I'm sure it will come to you out of the blue." he perked up a smile as if a sarcastic one. He then grabbed a wooden sword off the shelf and gave it to her.
"I do hope this will do for now."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm

I took the sword and smiled i was a bit nervous about fighting this captain though. In the past i had worked with swords and had gotten pretty good at handling them.I took a stance.one leg behind the other and the sword place in front guarding my body.
"I hope it works too." I said placing a grin on my face to hide my anxiety. Mayuri smiled slightly.
"finally, a smart one. yet its hard to believe shes new at this."He told himself he kept himself busy as he analyzed her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

"You wont be fighting me, you'll be fighting a subordinate," he looked around for any un-busy shinigami "Kaen, come fight with Raita." he ordered as a man heard his captains call and quickly came to the area you two were at, as he removed his sword getting in a stance.
I finally finished everything I was suppose to do, as i went over and washed my hands in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: