Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 am

( LOL NICE WARNING XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 am

Reaching the part of the bar I now look for Reyna and TenTen, only to find them 'tangled up' in their own messes. I giggle at the sight of them as I call out.
"We guna finish our game ladies?!"
At this, I now take the hardest drink they offered at the bar, as when I gulped it down it took me about a minute to process everything.

(Thank you, I felt it was necessary ya know? xD)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am

I look over at miharu " Hell ya we going to finish it!" I call out to miharu as noriko whines as I kiss him again
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 am

"What game are we speaking of?" the man asked in curiosity, not quite sure if he wanted to have any partake in this possibly unfortunate event.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 am

( haha!!! *starts laughing uncontrollably* awesome warning! xD )

i feel him pull down my bra straps but then i stopped and looked at the girls.

"oh yeah!!" i said chuckling.

"what are you girls talking about?" Neji asked confused looking up at me as he kissed and licked my neck.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 am

I grab onto noriko's hand as I pick up his shirt and hand another shot to noriko as I drank one too

( WARNING: KIDS NEVER TRY THIS AT HOME LIQOUR MESSES U UP BAD!!! )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 am

Now shaking my head a little to get the feeling to go away I smile as I motion for everyone to circle round.
"Now, who wants to start us off?"
I then look at Mayuri as he was questioning what game.
"We were playing truth or dare earlier, your playing and that's final."

(*literally cannot stop laughing* I love our warnings XD WARNING: IF ENTERING BARNEY WILL RAPE YOUR ASS! AS FOR CHILDREN WHO READ THIS, WELL, YOUR PARENTS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO KILL ME.)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 am

( LMFAO XD nice^^)

I come with noriko to miharu and mayuri
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 am

i whined a little as Miharu motioned us to circle round.

i got off Neji and dragged him towards everyone else.

"you're play truth or dare with us." i ordered.

"as long as you get to sit on my lap." Neji said hugging me from behind.

i giggled and nodded my head in agreement.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 am

"Well now that everyone is here, we will begin." she started rubbing her hands in an evil way.
"I must advise you though last time was my turn so someone else needs to start this off."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

" should the guys start this time?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 am

"Hm, I suppose since they haven't had their turns yet. Neji, you start off!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 am

"hmm... okay, Noriko! truth or dare?" Neji asked as i sat on his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 am

Mayuri now moved Miharu onto his lap as he now wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tight while listening in.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 am

Noriko thought for a second " uh dare." he said as I look at him
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:13 am

"okay. i dare you to grab Renya's boobs from behind." Neji whispered to Noriko not letting anyone else here.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 am

(Okay well let's just do this, whoever dares who, once that dare was done, the person who just did it has the next turn, makes things easier.)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 am

( alright^^ and thanks alot neji!!GREAT!!!!! LOL XD)

noriko quickly comes from behind me as he cups both hands in my boobs and gently feels them as I " eeeep!" in surprise as I look at noriko and he simy turns away not meeting my gaze as he turned red. He then releases my boobs

( OH GOD THAT ANIMAL!! JK LOL XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 am

(haha "THAT BASTARD!" XD jk jk)

Miharu cracked up laughing when she saw this but then began to calm down.
"Okay Noriko, now it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 am

( no problem Renya!! xD haha )

Neji and i chuckled.

"yup its your turn, Noriko." Neji said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 am

" I'm going again?" he asks still pink As I cross my arms over my chest defending them from anymore boob pervs! ( JK LOL XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 am

"No I mean it's your turn to ask someone truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

" oh ok.." he says and looks both at mayuri and neji " neji truth or dare?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 am

"Dare!" Neji said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 am

The man bolts in a laugh as the attempt was made, only to be followed with a tap to the face by the woman sitting on his lap. He wasn't too happy about this but now remained silent, not letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next