Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm

i turn to see Dante.

yeah. why? i asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

I heard about you from Jerica I answer her.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

really?? i asked as i continued to eat my strawberry sundae.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Yeah she talks about you I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

I watch the man as I snuck behind him as I quietly pulled my blade from it's sheath
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:07 pm

what did she say about me?? i asked eating another piece of strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm

How good of a friend you are to her I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Miharu then takes a sip of her water and looks up at Mayuri.
"I'm hungry." she whined as he looked down at her.
"Then eat something and stop complaining." he said acting like his usual self again.
"Aww so mean as always." Miharu then folded her arms on the table and layed on them.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 pm

aww yay! i let out happily.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Then quickly grabbed me as slammed me into the wall of the bar but outside! I flipped him over as I slammed him into the all I punched him hard! Yet I made chakra enter my fist so the blow will fatal! On the second punch he dodged it as I punche the wall causeing it to create a huge hole! I turn around and throw a kunai at him as it teared his flesh. In flames Reyna now appeared behind the man as her blindfold fell off showing such rage in her eyes. She grabbed the man and lifted him a inch of the ground her fangs grew!
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 pm

i hear punches on the wall and quickly finishes my strawberry sundae.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Miharu still layed her head on the table, migraine and all.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Reyna held the man by his collar as she snarled! She then took a kunai as she ripped out his eye sockets! Reyna wanted him to die slowly and painfully as she made chakra go to her hand. The chakra simply absorbed his blood dry as well as his skin began to peel. He screamed as I smiled " don't u remember me?" I say
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 pm

i then quickly walk towards outside and saw Renya fighting a man in a black cloak.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

I was now sitting in the back of the bar still drinking my Sakai watching everyone talk
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:26 pm

I then walked over and sat next to Raita.
"My head hurts, and my butt." I giggled at the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 pm

"well don't u?!" she yelled coldly as she shook him! " u killed someone close to me!" I yelled as I stabbed him in the chest with my kunai creating a horrible flesh wound! Reyna stuck he the wound as she grabbed his heart and yanked it out of his flesh! Reyna' s face was covers in blood splatters but she didn't mind! He screamed as his heart still beats as it was in reyna's palm a flame lit as the heart burned! He screamed " I hope u like hell! Cause I will make sure it ruins your fuckin after life!" she says as his heart was burnt to a crisp! She dropped the man and knelt beside him as she jabbed her hand in his back grabbing ahold of his spine. She tugged on it till she tore it from his flesh along with his skull she lifted the bloody spine and skull to the sky as she marked her self with her victims blood as a true warrior with it's kill.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm

i walk over to Reyna.

are you okay?? i asked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:50 pm

I throw the spine and skull on the ground as it shattered " no... Cuz it will take 4ever to bring my son back!" I say and cry
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

i walk over to Renya and hugged her.

here. i said as i handed her my handkerchief.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:33 am

Mayuri walks over to me and sits down, pulling me on his lap as earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:36 am

He grabs her pulling her onto her lap as he looks over to Raita.
"Not bringing along that cheery man this evening?" by this he was speaking of Gin.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am

I let Alucard bite my neck and look at Mayuri and wave to him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

(haha, you said her xD)

Miharu gives Mayuri a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:59 pm

(I did)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next