Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Beauty and the Beast

Go down 
+3
Miharu Hachiko
Vampire Hunter D
Nibi*
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

I walked further into the room seeing that Alucard would not answer. I continued to walk to him until i was but a few inches apart from him. His glowing red eyes followed me as i moved but i felt not entimidated by his spychotic gaze. I then raised my hands to his face and placed them gently on either side.
"Alucard...My master...Im here for you." I spoke in whispers but knew he would hear me clearly.My hands then slipped from his face downward and i placed my head on his lap.
"Please speak with me...I dont understand what happened..I need to know why you acted in such a way." I said to him. tears began to fill my lower eyelids as i felt his overwhelming sadnes inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:46 am

My master was now very upset yet knowing I was D's mother I dared not follow him or my sister I no longer had a heartbeat so listening to my heart would prove useless to me so I followed my instincts that a dog demon tends to have and lead D out of the building to get him away from my master not knowing that I still had my mothering instincts from the past life for D.
Back to top Go down
Oki

Oki

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 am

Walks up in wolf form to Raita and jumps on her making a cute wolf smile.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

( Umm Oki...I was having a moment. I dont think its a good idea for you to jump on me while im laying in Alucards lap >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:31 pm

(It seems funny to me.)

Walks up to Alucard and Raita carrying a leash.
"Oki you are in a lot of trouble now" says putting the leash on Oki's collar and pulling him off Raita.
"Sorry about that miss he is a trouble maker at times" says looking at Alucard and bows respectfully to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Beauty and the Beast - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: Naruto places :: Places in konoha and homes-
Jump to: