Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado Empty
PostSubject: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Rensa sat in the shade under a tree in the outskirts of Konohagakure he was trying to figure out which of his jutsu he still need to train with. The young Chunin cursed at himself for not being able to make up his own mind. "This would be so much easier if I had someone to train with." Rensa said with an annoyed sigh as he stood up and made a few shadow clones. "I guess I'll have to make do with this until someone shows up." Rensa said before he began some basic hand to hand combat training.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 pm

In the olden days Miharu was still a sensei when she lived in the well known town of Konohagakure No Sato. She hadn't left yet at this time period. Miharu looked to be the age of 20 or so, yet she never revealed her true age to anyone.
Walking down a dirt path, she was running late today to meet up with Rensa. She hadn't tried to be late, she actually had left early just for that exact purpose but was stopped by this little old woman trying to sell her something which she wasn't very interested in buying. Miharu was trying to walk fast so he didn't get mad at her being so late, yet she would just explain her reasons to him when she got there.
Finally arriving at the training grounds she saw him practicing with a shadow clone as she now appeared behind him with a kunia.
"Wanna train with me instead?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 am

Rensa jumped from the sudden shock of hearing his sensei's voice. "Miharu-sensei your late again." Rensa stated before sighing annoyedly. "Your just like the freaky crush of your Hatake Kakashi." Rensa said poking fun at his sensei's love interest. "I've been waiting over an hour damn it." Rensa said before undoing the Shadow Clone jutsu. "So what jutsu are you gonna teach me today?" Rensa asked curiously he felt that he had already made enough progress on his other jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 am

"Um," she looked away blushing when he mentioned the name of the jounin who she liked. "Well uh. Nevermind, I'll tell you later why I was late."
Miharu scratched the back of her head running her fingers through her hair as she thought for a moment on the particular jutsu.
"Were going to learn something, dark, today. Most the Jutsu I've taught you are strong but sometimes dark is stronger, which at rare times you might need it."
Miharu now removed her hand and held out her open palm to him, facing upwards.
"Now, I want you to hover a hand over my hand, and force chakra into your hand like you would a rasengan. I'll show you from there."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 am

Rensa held out his hand over his sensei's hand and began sending chakra to his hand. "You mean like this?" Rensa asked as his oddly colored chakra became dense enough to be considered visible to the naked eye. "Now what should I do sensei?" Rensa asked his sensei curiously.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 am

"Think of your deepest, darkest memories that is hidden in the folds of your mind, channel that thought, and shove it into your chakra forcing it through your hand. Like this."
Miharu held out her hand as a black flames began to arise from her skin only to now be transforming, making a shape of it's own as it molded into what looked to be a floating eye. It looked to have a slit instead of a pupil which was pure black, the retina a blood red. She then began to explain the concept.
"This, is the all seeing eye. With this, it takes your memory's and coverts them. Once the eye faces the enemy, it will take their darkest memory and show it to you, sort of like a third eye. The catch to this is that the other person will see your memory to, but you'll both feel each others pain. What makes it so dark, is because your memory once inside the others mind will now began to devour and consume there hatred, making them break as they become psychotic. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Rensa began to remember his darkest memories. Memories of the lonelyness he's always felt, the hatred the other villagers felt for him, the regret he felt for lashing out at anyone who had tried to help him. Rensa then proceeded to channel the thought into the chakra. The chakra then began to take the shape of an eye with a slit that was a bloody red and a black retina. "This jutsu pisses me off. I don't like those memories they remind me why I don't want a damn thing to do with Konohagakure." Rensa stated angrily as he looked down at the eye he had created with the memories he hates to absolutely no end.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 am

"All in all, you both feel each other's true feelings, yet yours well begin to overwhelm them, which will make them go insane. So in basic terms, if your hatred is far stronger than theirs, then it will kill them, but if not...It backfires...And you may be the one ending up dead. Now," the eye in her hand now disapeared as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Basically, if your too kind hearted, this jutsu will not work...Which I'm sure you can see the logic in that."
She observed him as he began to perform the skill, as she fixated her eyes on the third eye itself, making sure everything was right and his channeling was precise.
"Good, very good."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 am

"Miharu-sensei you should have known I would be able to use this jutsu with ease after all. You of all people know the life I've lived." Rensa said with a grin. Rensa knew that his sensei knew alot more about his mysterious parents then what she had told him but knew better then to pry for information when the source is his sensei. Rensa released the jutsu and ended up dropping to the ground exhausted. "That jutsu uses up to much of my chakra when I try and maintain it for prolonged periods of time." Rensa said as he panted exhaustedly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

She now placed her hands on her hips as he dropped to the ground in moments from exhaustion as she laughed, when she learned this when she was little she did the exact same thing. Miharu then looked up at the sky then back at him.
"I only want you to use it if you go up against a very strong opponent, and you know for a fact that's your only last resort, you got it? You can't just use it in every fight and think you can win automatically. It requires a ton of chakra, and you don't want to risk the back fire..."
Miharu then kneeled down and sat in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 am

"I'm hungry!! It's your turn to pay for the ramem! All I can eat!" Rensa said happily while grinning at at his sensei. "I know that jutsu will only be my last resort." Rensa smiled at his sensei as he forced himself to sit up. Rensa's entire body was acheing he couldn't believe this was really the draw back of a jutsu every nerve in his body was screaming at him to just stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot." she said groaning as Miharu reached into her pocket pulling out her wallet to see how much she had on her at the moment.
"I got 10 Ryuu, that should be enough for at least 2 bowls." putting her wallet back in her pocket she placed now stood up and stretched then put her hands behind her head smiling.
"Alright, let's go. You deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 pm

"Awwww. Just two bowls." Rensa whined as he got to his feet. "Why the hell are you always the broke one sensei?" Rensa asked annoyedly already knowing the reason was Miharu had a kid to support. "Hey sensei why didn't you let me take part in the Chunin Exams?" Rensa asked curiously not understanding that it hadn't been his sensei's decision. That it was the village elders fear of his abnormal chakra that lead to them refusing his taking part in the exams.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 pm

"Sorry it's only 2, I left some money back at home, if you want more to eat I'd have to go back home and get some." she said now placing her hands in her back pockets leaning backwards and on her tippy toes moving up and down in a bored sort of way.
"Anyways, as far as chuunin exams go it's not my decision whether you can enter in it or not, it's the elders. I could try asking them but, it's not for certain. Not to mention I had the same problem when I was your age, they didn't want me in, but my sensei was cool enough to convince them."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 pm

"I don't see what the problem is. All I want to do is show that I'm strong enough to be a Chunin." Rensa annoyedly he had noticed alot of his movement around the village had been restricted.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:08 pm

"I know you do. You should have the right too, but like I said the decision rests on the shoulders of the elders, getting them to decide is your only option."
Miharu looked up at the sky as a bunch of birds passed over above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado   Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado Empty

Back to top Go down

Train With Konoha's Chained Tornado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(:-
Jump to: