Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Sabaku sibling's house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Sabaku sibling's house  Empty
PostSubject: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Where the sabaku sibling's live together.Sabaku sibling's house  Ff11bf6a028d60_fullSabaku sibling's house  Ami_020• Reyna sabaku •temari • kankuro and gaara live^^ the sand siblings
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Reyna sat in the living room as her and kankuro were having a mini puppet fight. " The kyūketsuki wins!" I yell

" no my lizard does!" kankuro yells back as temari came in "SHUT UP!!!!" she yelled with a scary face as kankuro hid behind me and I laughed
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

I hear my siblings yelling and screaming as I chuckle to myself yet I must remain focused on my kazekage duties such as all this paperwork
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Temari glared at me as I laughed at her " well someone is on their period!!!'l I say laughing as temari grabbed her fan I stop laughing " ah shit!" I say and run outside as temari goes after me sending strong wind currents as I ran " ahhhh!" I yell as kankuro laughs yet I stick my tongue at him cause now temari was behind him with a dark aura! Kankuro ran off as he screamed like a girl
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 am

I look out the window as I see temari chasing both kankuro and Reyna as I laugh. I get up as I stack the paperwork together and head to the kitchen for something to eat
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 am

I ran as I laugh " holy shit! She is on her period!!" I yell laughing as temari got madder " I will KILL you!!" she shouted as she sensed twice the more strength in the wind as kankuro continued to scream like a girl I laugh as I ran " some man u r!" I say laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 am

I look around the kitchen as I grabbed a fresh apple and began eating it. As the sweet taste overwhelmed my taste buds. I then wonder where Yuki is. Since he havnt seen her for a while. Espeacially he knows Reyna hasn't seen noriko in a while as well which saddens her. Gaara sighed as he looked outside to see Reyna laughing as she was being chased by temari.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Reyna continue running as she laughed "haha sucker!" yells but then relized temari was a clone as I look ahead of me to see temari smirking evilly " shit." I cursed under my breathe
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

I watch as temari took down Reyna as I lauged
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

I glomp gaara from bhind! "Nii-san!" i say happily "where is onee-chan." i say as he points outside to reyna and temari as i laugh
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 am

I still run as temari chased me!!
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 am

I turn and look at atreiyu as I smile " she is out there chasing Reyna." I say with a slight laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku sibling's house    Sabaku sibling's house  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabaku sibling's house
Page 1 of 1