Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Okami's house^^

Go down 
+5
Miharu Hachiko
Sparda
Oki
Roronoa Zoro
Atreiyu okami
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Atreiyu walked down the staircase of her home as she smiled at the broad daylight that was shined through the windows. Indeed she was 13 years old yet she intends to be quiet at times. She walked over to the window as she pushed the red velvet certains aside letting the light enter inside her home. She perked her ears as she smiled revealing canine teeth. While staring outside the sun's rays reflected in her silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 am

I come walking down a path as I see Atreiyu's house. I walk up to it and knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 am

Atreiyu's ears perked up as she hears the sound of the door being knocked she looks out the window seeing zoro she rushed to the door opening it before she hugged zoro " Otou-San!!!!!!!!" she says
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 am

I blink at the sudden hug."Hey Atreiyu." I greet while smiling
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

Atreiyu let's go of zoro " what brings u here otou-san?" the small girl asks him^^

( haha atreiyu happy to see A.K.A. Otou-san^^)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

(lol yeah!^^)

"I thought I would just come visit you since I know you probably get lonely at times.And I had nothing really else to do." I reply while smiling still
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am

"yay!" she says "atreiyu wants to learn how to sword fight like Otou-San." I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:38 am

I grin."Okay,I'll teach you a few things then how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 am

Atreiyu hugged him " yay! I go get sword." I say " otou-San come in." I say motioning him in my home as I run inside
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 am

I follow her inside and looks around at her house."Nice place." I comment
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 am

" yay I'm glad u like it." I say as I look upstairs then shake my head as I had my sword which was a bit smaller but what can I say i'm still a child
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am

I look over at her and sees her shake her head then I see her sword."You know it doesn't matter how small or big your sword is,the burden on that sword is what matters." I say while looking at her
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

I nod at him " otou-san we train in backyard." I say leading him to the back as I was now outside
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 am

I follow her out to the backyard as I look around."Nice backyard,it's pretty big!"
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 am

I smile " let's train otou-San." I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

I nod as I unsheath Shuushui and points it at her."Ready?"

Okami's house^^  350px-Shuusui
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

Nods and takes out my sword which was pure white it was almost like a fang yet she calls it hachuko which means white bird. " ready otou-san" she says
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am

"Begin." I say as I wait for her to make the first move

(hey i gtg i'll be back on tomorrow^^)
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 am

( Bye^^ same here too I'm going to crash! )

I wait for a second as I stood there yet something didn't seem right. She seemed to b standing there but really she was behind zoro in a flash as she sways her sword at him as she aimed for his back so she could slash him.

( lol she is a little girl taking on a older person)
Back to top Go down
Oki

Oki

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 am

Walks to see Zoro and a young girl fighting so I just observe them I thought I could learn from Zoro more sword fighting techinques.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 am

I turn around in a flash as I deflect it then I grabs her sword with the two swords in my hands,and I use the sword in my mouth to slash her stomach.I then jump away quickly as I sense Oki watching us,but I knew he was just watching so I didn't worry about it
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

Even though Atreiyu was blind she sensed he tried to slash so relying on instincts i jump away slightly more like a matrix style as I deflect his sword before it can make contact with my flesh as I jump back and turns into my tiger cub form as I grab my sword in my mouth " otou-san am I doing good?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 am

"Yeah,you sure are for a beginner." I reply while swinging my sword over my back.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

I smile " otou-san I feel someone watching. I have permission to attack intruder?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 am

I point my sword at who was watching us."No,I think he's just here to watch." I reply still pointing my sword over at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okami's house^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  Empty

Back to top Go down

Okami's house^^
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next