Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Lab 51 in konoha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 am

In the lab a couple of scientists await the birth of these species they recently discovered on a unknown planet. They brought them back to earth for research. Yet this is the tale of the xenomorph known as number 6 and xeno2141 and how his life changes. ( watch the video it explains the whole beginning of Ryuu's life in the lab)
Back to top Go down

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 am

( wow the video is awesome it so explains number 6's beginning well your character^^)

soifon entered the lab as she watched the human test subjects for this creature. She observes the creatures movements and how it kills the test subjects " a smart creature... But what is it?" she asks looking at the scientists who were taking notes

scientist: it's known as a xenomorph. How ever it can turn human and too another relative of it's species known as a predalien.

I nod and continue to observe it as I cross my arms " knowing kisuke or mayuri they will probably try to get their hands on this creature. Even by force if these scientists won't let them." she thinks
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 am

Mayuri himself had been in his own lab, finding himself to be working countless amount of hours dwelling on which to choose, experimentation, or sleep. Although, he had heard some rumors, other scientists discovered a newly found project, and how much he wanted to get his greddy hand on such a knowledge. Setting out, he placed on his white captains haori and walked out of the 12th division.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 am

The scientists observed the newly found species. Yet ryuu looked around he climbe onto the walls surface as he hissed. The scientists scent out another test subject to enter the now dark room. The drones brought fourth another human into the room as he headed to where the dim light was as he pounded on the glass were the scientists observes the creature. Not knowing what lurks in the shadows ryuu a.k.a. Number 6 or xeno2141 hissed as he jumped down from the ceiling he walked on and sneaked up behind the man before pouncing on him. The man screamed in terror as ryuu impaled him with his sharp tail as he pulled the human deeper into his tail as the wound became bigger! Ryuu released the man before climbing back on the surface of the ceiling as he hissed and clawed at the vents searching a way out of this prison!

scientists: he is well known for blending in darkness it knows the darkness is it's ally.

Soifon: hm......
Back to top Go down

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 am

Scientists: ah now it's trying to escape.

I watch as number 6 clawed at the vents as it tries to escape. Yet the scientists gas it as it falls unconciously. They sent two people into the dark room as they put it back into the thing that holds the xenomorph as they lock it up. ( what ever that thing was in the video whic kept the xenomorph in place) the people then leave the room as I watch

Scientists: it is time for you to leave.

I look at them " very well." I say leaving the building but before I left I took one glance at the creature as I exited the building. Yet I await outside the building wondering if the creature is worth studying or not
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 am

Number 6 awoken in his prison as he was now chained up in his little holder thing which has his arms tied and tail and he could not move. He hissed and roared outraged as the scientists enjoy their break! And watch a video of their leader who found me when I was just an egg and brought me here! As they watched their leader make the discovery of how they found me on video. The power went out. As the cuffs around my arms and tail opened as I move back. The scientists panicked as their search for a back up power. Knowing my tied up prison was electric powered. I jumped on the ceiling as I use my tail to break open a vent. I crawled inside as I tracked through the vents. As the scientists pushed the emergency button. Red lights flickered as the Few marines came.

Scientists: Number 6 is loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marines set out in the lab as they search for me.
Back to top Go down

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 am

I turn as I see the lab lights were down. I tilt my head as I stare at the building. Red lights flickered as I see a few marines run by as a alarm went off. The marines were fully armed as some enter the building while others. Stayed outside. Yet I listen to two marines

marine 1: stupid scientists they shouldn't brought that thing in the first place!

Marine 2: no time for panicking! Keep alert for the xenomorph and contain it here at lab bounderies and don't let it escape to the village.

Marine 1: right!

I hear what they had to say as I grab the hilt of my sword " should I kill it or bring back to the soul society for the scientists to study. But will i able to contain it?" I say softly as I run into the building some lights were on as it flickers yet the stench of blood was everywhere I look at a body as the victims head had a huge hole that you can actually see through it. I kneel down as I observe the wound " it was caused by a bite. Yet with such force?" I say as I get up. My hand was firm at the hilt of my blade as I keep alert " should I bring it to the soul society for studying?" I mumble softly as I look around cautiously
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm

I lurk in the vents as I try to escape

scientists: we must locate specimen 6!!!!

I hiss in the vents as it echoed out startling the weary yet I can't seem to find a way out
Back to top Go down

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

I hear the specimen. As I then turn to see a scientists opening a red emergency door. Inside there was a button he immeditely pushed the button as the opening of the vents closed and fumes of gas came.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

The powerful gas fumes overpower the vent I was in. Yet the exits were sealed. I fall in the vent unconcious as the whole lab facility cleans up the mess and corpses. As mr. Weyland the man who found me well discovered me when I was just a egg came.

-1 hour later-

I awoken back in my restrainments as I hiss and roar shaking the restrainments!

Weyland: ah 6. It is nice to see you back.

I growl at weyland.

Weyland: everyone continue research. And forget everything that just happened recently we do not want no one get ahold of our specimen and research.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I enter the lab as I see the assistant and workers clean blood stains and fix shattered windows and doors. I then see soifon. Walking over to her I still have a emotionless expression. " soifon is there anyway we can obtain the newly discovered speacies?" I ask

Soifon: apparently not these scientists won't let no one else steal their discovery or see the information.

I remain silent as I turn and look through a window as it showed inside a room where the lights were flickering yet in the center of the room was a creature who had a mark of the number 6 on it's forehead. " is this the creature?" I ask

soifon: yes it is known as xeno2141 but mostly number 6 it is male. But I seen it kill it is a destructive creature.
Back to top Go down

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm

I watch as the scientists press a button on the control panel as they caused the restraints on number 6 to unlatch. As number 6 prowled around in the room as he took out the lights to make it dark in there.

Scientists: send in the first test subject one that is armed.

Nemu: what is the motive?

" I believe it is whether to find out if number 6 is intelligent and due to the fact it is a killing machine right after birth." I say as I watch. I can hear number 6 hiss as he walked on any surface inside the room. In the monitor in the left corner of the observatory as it showed what number 6 is doing . The first marine entered the room as other follows. Number 6 hisses

scientists: strong indicator 6. But how do you know it is a threat?
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I watch as I cross my arms. While watching I simply take a glimpse of a few documents before I return my attention to number 6
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Scientists: now then release specimen 6 in the refinery, and lab yet allow only the sealed up rooms were each marine is!

Assistants: right.

The scientists seal some places in the lab were the test subjects " marines" are for me to hunt and kill ad they observe my movent, intelligence and killing streak. I jump in the vent as the emergency test began for those people sealed in the rooms as the scientists watch on monitors which show video's of were I'm located. I run through the vents as the alarm went off! Marines scattered. Yet soifon,nemu plus mr.weyland along with the scientists observe from a room with high sercurity so I can not enter as they take notes and analyze my progress in the research. ( the video I posted shows number 6 test well reasearch test for the scientists as it shows on the monitor)Lab 51 in konoha 2533d1258639866-pre-order-bonuses-aliens-vs-predator-avp_bonus2lg
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

observes specimen 6 attack the marines on the monitor

scientist: it seems 6 is rather intelligent than we thought

i continue to watch along with siofon
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 pm

number 6 travels along slaying the test subjects in his path
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 pm

i continue to observe the specimen yet something occured in my mind "father will get disapointed if he see's me here." i think to myself
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm

after finishing the marines the androids gas me as i fall unconious and wakes up in my restrainments again!
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 pm

i cross my arms as soifon tells me kisuke is coming.
Back to top Go down
-Kiba-

-Kiba-

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 am

I look around before going in- (This is the older, Kiba form Naruto =3)
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 am

(alright^^ the one from shippuden^^)

I observe specimen 6 as the scientists take notes. I take notes as well
Back to top Go down
-Kiba-

-Kiba-

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 am

I watch the other do there projects, wondering what there doing.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 am

I sit down and take notes on specimen 6 as he hisses and snarls. I watch
Back to top Go down
-Kiba-

-Kiba-

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:30 am

"what's that I said suddenly standing beside, Nemu, with my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:34 am

" it is a xenomorph. Yet it is human as well. They call him number 6." I say to kiba as I take notes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lab 51 in konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 51 in konoha   Lab 51 in konoha Empty

Back to top Go down

Lab 51 in konoha
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next