Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)

Go down 
+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

Kiba: Watch your tone Tsume! growls back.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 am

Tsume:Growls as he rolls his eyes and goes back to talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

I sit down and yawn as Kiba went inside the den.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:21 am

Me and Tsume keep talking since we got along pretty well
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

I get up and walk over to Tsume and Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 am

We look over at Jerica
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

What you two talking about I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:24 am

"Just stuff." I reply
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 am

I look at Tsume and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

Tsume:Look at her
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

Hi Tsume darling I say giggling.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

Tsume:Snarls."Shut up." he growls
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 am

Well that's not nice at all I say putting my ears flat to my head and tail up.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Tsume:Shrugs
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Forget your hopeless I say turning around.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Tsume:Growls and ignores her comment
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

I walk into the den.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 pm

I yawn as I look around
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Hige walks over to the food and eats.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

"Pig..." I mumble and rolls my eyes
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:45 pm

I run out with Blue.

Blue & Jerica: Stop eating all the food Hige!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Zoro+Tsume:Pounces on Hige
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

We run over to them.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

We both growl at him
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Hige: Get off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next