Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)

Go down 
+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 pm

The wound heals again almost instantly as I slash the whole left side of him with no miss.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm

I yawn as I bleed yet I don't feel anything."Tch weak." I say as I plunge my sword into her throat as I rip it out,with no miss,and blood goes everywhere
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 pm

I smirk dropping the sword as the wound heals and grab the other sword.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm

"Tch,you have to regenerate in order to hurt me?Weak." I say while rolling my eyes
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 pm

I regenerate for battle reasons only if I don't want to lets the beast take over I answered.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 pm

"Uh-huh..." I mumble while rolling my eyes as I plunge my sword into her leg,breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:40 pm

I smirk as it heals and Slash both legs without missing.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm

"Was that supposed to hurt?" I ask not feeling anything and I sink my claws into her throat then I stab her in her neck and rips out my sword from it,then I kick her sending her into a couple of trees,with no misses
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 pm

I get up as the wounds heal and look at him with eyes glowing red.
Are you trying to make me release the monster I am I asked.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm

I roll my eyes."No." I say annoyed."Let's just finish this." I snarl as I flash step behind her then I stab her in her head,then I grab her and spins her around,then throws her up into the sky.I then jump up in the sky as I kicks her and she goes flying across the land,with no misses.I land back onto the ground while yawning
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Hits the ground and gets up smirking.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 pm

I shake my pelt."To easy,that wasn't even a warm up."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Appears behind you in vampire form and stomps you to the ground no miss.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

I smirk feeling no pain."Tch,you have to change into your vampire form in order to hurt me,pathetic." I say as I bite her leg then throws her off of me.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 pm

I smile with an insane look now that the monster took over.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

I roll my eyes."Tch,you are so annoying sometimes." I growl as I charge at her then slashes her throat,then I grabs her neck and throws her into a lake,no miss
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:21 pm

I reappear behind him and summons hellhounds.

I learned to fight insanely from my master I say as my grin gets larger.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

"Yeah,well I don't give a shit." I reply as I take out all the hellhounds with ease as I yawn."Tch,your weak."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm trying not to hurt you, but if I wanted to I could make your head explode I say as my eyes change back to black colored.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:39 pm

"Tch yeah okay." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes."You think your all high and mighty,and other shit.But really,your a coward.Your weak,you always run to you "master" and ask for help." I say while rolling my eyes."Pathetic." I snarl as I walk away
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Does it look like I'm running to him now I asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

"Tch,soon he'll come and stop you from attacking.You both are pathetic shitty cowards." I snarl
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:51 pm

No he won't this time I say yawning of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 pm

I smirk evilly."Well then,I'm going to beat the shit out of you." I snarl as I charge at her then I slash her throat,neck,and back with my blade.I the jump in the air as I slices her in half,no miss.I then flash steps away while smirking still
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 pm

I laugh as I heal again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next