Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)

Go down 
+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

I appear out of the flames in a different form it was a cat demon form now no longer a vampire or a dog demon.

(Reminds me of Sephiroth lol)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm

(lol as the music of sephiroth starts playing in the backround)

I pull out my sword in a instant and points it at her while glaring at her also
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm

"Wait it's me Jerica I'm not here to fight you" says kneeling down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:57 pm

I continue to point my sword at her,"What happened to you other forms?" I ask suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:59 pm

"You destroyed them I'm now what you see" says looking at him still kneeling to him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 pm

I throw my sword up in the air,as it lands in my sheath,"I destroyed them huh? Well is that good or bad?"
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:05 pm

"Good in a sense of the word" says not moving from the kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

I would look at her,"Ya know you don't have to kneel to me..."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

"Why not it's respect to you" says to him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

I turn around,"Just don't do it,if you wanna show respect to someone show it to my captain..." I would mumble while looking out the window
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 pm

"I attacked you so I'm responsible for doing things for you" says standing up.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

I would sigh,"No your not it's okay...I attacked you to so that makes us even..." mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"I still want to help you" says picking up a weight with my pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

I would continue looking out the window,"...Fine whatever..." mumbles
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Drops the weight on the floor on Zoro's foot by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

I clench my teeth,"...Damn weight..." mumbles as I kick it up in the air and catches it in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 pm

"I'm so sorry Zoro that was an accident" says while trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"It's fine,it happens all of the time." I reply while still holding the weight in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"It does" asks while picking him up.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:53 pm

"OI PUT ME DOWN!!" I would yell while struggling out of her grip
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"I'm practicing by lifting you" says giggling.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm

I get out of her grip while glaring at her,"If you really want to lift something then lift this." I would say as I toss her a weight that weighed as much as I did
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Catches it with one finger and lifts it with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Yawns as I lay down on my bed while staring at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Lays down on the floor and lifts it with my right foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next