Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Noriko's Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Noriko's Home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriko's Home   Noriko's Home - Page 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:04 pm

-Wakes up before the dream gets too far. Stands up, sweat glistening on my skin.-

"Stupid dream," I muttered coldly.

I'm falling through the cracks . . .

-Once again, the blood gushes from my side, staining the hard wood floor. Instead of being scarlet, it is the deepest onyx. I clutch my side, slipping into it as it pools beneath my feet.-
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Noriko's Home   Noriko's Home - Page 6 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:51 am

Why does this have to happen to me?!

-The pain sharpens and I feel more blood gushing. I grimace in pain and struggle to stand or kneel.-
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Noriko's Home   Noriko's Home - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 am

(I don't know what happened, to lazy to read the stuff above xD)
Miharu had been walking around in a few places, yet she had been in search for a particular person. An Okkami, just like her. Twiddling her fingers aimlessly she now remembered where he lived, and decided to pay a visit. Once arriving at the household, the female knocked on the door.
"Hey it's Miharu, anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Noriko's Home   Noriko's Home - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm

-Noriko hears a voice at the door. It is familiar, yet one he had not heard for a while. Slowly, he manages to get to his feet, the blood soaked his skin; causing him to appear dark.-

-The wooden staircase creaks beneath his feet as he walks to the door. Moonlight shines in throught the glass roof. Noriko had always been a fan of the moon; he didn't want anything to obstruct it, therefore, he created a type of metal roof that could be slid over the glass to protect the house from the sun and slid again to allow moonbeams to enter at night.-

-Darkness swamped the house but it did not bother Noriko. He knew his way around too well to stumble. A pillar to the left, an oak bookcase a few feet in front. He knew it all. Grabbing the door handle, Noriko reached up with his other hand and slid the lock out of place.-

-Opening the heavy door, he peered out. A slow smile crossed his lips as he recognized the girl at the door. Holding it open, he motioned for her to come in.-

"Welcome, Miharu. It's been a while," he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noriko's Home   Noriko's Home - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noriko's Home
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6