Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The serpents lair: rin's home

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Inferno
Rin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

The serpents lair: rin's home Empty
PostSubject: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Rin walked home as she had a serpent coiled around her arm. Yet her eyes looked around as her pupil was sharp as a serpents eyes yet her eye color was blood red! Walkin silently to her home she would hiss silently in her throat
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 pm

sits in a tree watching Rin
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:49 pm

I was leaning against a tree as I yawned bored to death."There's nothing to do here...." I would mumble to myself as I look around and spots Rin walking.I growl lightly in my throat
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I stop as I sense zoro smirking I would lick the remaining piece of flesh of the corner of my lips from today's breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 pm

I would continue growling in my throat since me and Rin didn't get along the first time we met.I watch her carefully to see what she was up to this time
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 pm

looks at u both and drops down out of the tree
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Rin would hiss lowly in her throat. Yet she would let the snake coiled on her arm slither away. She would watch zoro slightly but didn't move. Shrugging she would turn to meet with kabuto yet she was enjoying company plus she sensed another person here. She looked up in a tree seeing someone but she couldn't identify who it was. She turned to face zoro as she slightly smirked
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 pm

appears behind rin
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 pm

I would glare at her while growling lowly.I look behind her to see some other guy but I shrug not really caring as I would go back to glaring at her
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Sensing someone behind her she would turn slightly yet she would still glare at zoro
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

leans against a tree looking at Rin and Roronoa
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I would continue glaring at her while yawning slightly.Me and fancy eyebrows always do glaring contests so I was used to them
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:36 pm

sits down at the tree not taking my eye off of Rin
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Stops glaring. As I grab the hilt of my sword and rested my hand on the hilt as I shrug and walk away " fool...." mumbles while walking away with a annoyed look. Yet she would smirk slightly as a serpent slithered out of a hole near zoro it bared his fangs at him
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

follows Rin but keeping in the trees
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 pm

I jump back from the serpent,"WHAT THE HELL!!!!?" I would yell as I take my sword out of it's sheath and slices the serpent's head off
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Run would laugh as the serpents head generates a new body.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm

keeps following Rin
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm

"DIE DIE DIE !!!" I would yell while stabbing it three times.After that I give it a suspicious look Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm

The serpent then lays dead as it flesh dissolved leaving only bones " mint head u are crazy..." she says laughing while walking to the training grounds
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:50 pm

I put my swords away while glaring at the bones of the dead serpent."...Damn serpent..." I would mumble while grumbling something else about rin
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm

walks behind Rin
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Rin would laugh before throwing a dagger beside his head almost a inch near his head as it sticked out of the tree. She would watch for a minute before turning as she now enter the training grounds well mostly the place a lot of serpents roamed
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

laughs grabs dagger and hops up onto the walls of the training ground and throws the dagger back at Rin passing a inch away from her face
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Pulling out her sword she would deflect the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home Empty

Back to top Go down

The serpents lair: rin's home
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next