Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Reyna Sabaku's home

Go down 
+4
Noriko Ookami
Nami
Sasuke Uchiha
Reyna sabaku
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Reyna Sabaku's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I gaze upon my home as my red eyes admired the cherry blossom tree's yet a overwhelming feeling came to me as I grinned flashing my small fangs in which titles me as a vampire. I walk into my home. Yet I feel unwelcomed in a village I feel as a trespasser knowing I'm more of a creature of night. My smiles quickly fadedReyna Sabaku's home Byodo-in_phoenix_hall_sakura
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:57 am

I walk past a unknown home at the border of konoha I stared at the home wondering who was living here but I shook my head since I had to pay attetion to my mission. I walked off
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:17 am

I sat on my well made bed that has never been touched for I slept in the closet where I casket lies. I sighed as I feel back on my back. It was cold hear even though Im near the desert the cool nights may cause it to snow who knows. I sit up and gaze out the window to see fluffs of white fall down from the sky as darkness arised for night has took place. But something captured my eye I peered closely through the window as I spotted a couple sharing's one love I quickly ran to my easel and set it by the window as I quickly began to paint such a beautiful scenery with the couple. Quick brush strokes and light and vivid colors my master piece was finished as I step back and gaze upon my artwork that I made with my own hands Reyna Sabaku's home 6728animeCoupleKissWinter

yet as I continue to gaze upon this picture I felt my heart leap a tinge of longing has struck me.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm

I walk down the path as I pass by a house surrounded by cherry blossom tree's blooming. That's when I relized it was Reyna's home. I walked the stoned path to her front door I look up at the window to see the certain ruffle. I breathe out a cloud of fog as it snowed. I knock on the door waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:40 pm

I continue to stare at my masterpiece till a knock at the door startled me. I quickly washed the paint from my hands as I rush down the main starecase to the large woodened door as I unlatched the locks and pull open the door to see a cold and shivering hinata.

Hinata: hey! Mind if I come in and visit?

I nod and motioned her in. As I shut the door. While locking up again I turn to see hinata her mouth agape as she looked at my home with excitement.

Hinata: WOW! Your home is lovely and your paintings.

I smile " thank you." I said as I lead her to the kitchen to make her a cup of hot coco and for me A positive in hot coco. I lick my fangs. Smelling the sweet scent of coco I carried the cups to her one for her and one for me with whipped cream on top and some chocolate shavings to the touch
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:57 pm

I looked around the kitchen it was so vivid espeacially the dark red certains than I spotted a potrait of ReynaReyna Sabaku's home 1132972821_gAnimeGirl I stared at the potrait as it expressed sad emotion and loss " why did u paint this about yourself?" I asked curious as I sip my hot coco and looked at Reyna as I await her answer
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:32 pm

I looked at the potrait as I had never thought of it for a while.

( flashback)

it was the day of falls first pumpkin harvest I ran through the fields as I heard the leaves crunch beneath my feet. Yet I became blinded with such pain as my heart burned! I continue to run through the fields of amber not wishing to look back! My legs gave away as I fell to my knees for whom the boy I loved betrayed me as he tried to kill me with stake with his own hands! I felt as if I would never b loved by no boy knowing what I was a monster!

( end flashback)

" it's was just a feeling to paint that's all." say

Hinata: oh dear! I have to go! It was nice visiting you Reyna. * she left out the door*

I walked to the door and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

-I walked up to the house, my eyes on the door. My hands shook nervously as I lifted them to knock on the door. Lightly, I knocked.-
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

I perked up as I ran down the main staircase once more as I fixed my eyed on the front door. I quickly unlatched the locks to open the door. I held my breathe as I opened the door to see Noriko standing there I couldn't help but smile
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:42 pm

-I smiled lightly.-

"Mind if I come in?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:44 pm

I nodded and motioned him inside
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:46 pm

-I stepped in, my previous nervousness gone.-

"Nice house," I commented with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

" thank you." I replied as I gave him a light smile
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

-I looked at her for another brief moment before turning reluctantly.-

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I just remembered an important appointment. Next time I'll stay longer," I say as I open the door and close it behind me, flashing one last smile at Reyna before the door closed.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Stands there confused than I felt tired I yawned as I left upstairs and open the closet as I see a black coffin I open the coffin lid open as I entered the comfort of the cushion and velvet fabric I shut the lid closed as I fell asleep in a gentle slumber
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:32 am

I walked down the path still tired from the journey here to the leaf from suna. I yawn but perked up as I notice my sister's home " I should pay her a visit." thinks a walks up the path to the wooden the faces me as it blocks my path not knowing what's inside. I knocked lightly as I await an answer
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:55 am

I heard a knock at the door as I quickly leave my coffin and head down the grand main staircase as I pauses in front of the door I stood there for a moment before unlatching the locks and slowly opening it till I reconigzed red hair I pulled the door open " gaara!" I said happily
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:21 am

I looks at Reyna " hey Reyna mind if I visit you?" I ask as I await her answer
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:05 pm

nod " yes brother! Please come in." I said as I motioned him inside
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:02 pm

" thank you," replies and walks inside as I look around
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:57 pm

smiles " no problem." replies
Back to top Go down
Gaara no sabaku

Gaara no sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:49 pm

" Reyna we will b leaving back to suna today." says

Reyna: what?!

" it will be just for a little while...." replies

Reyna: I can't go! And a little while for u is a couple of months! I can't leave!

" but it is settled we have to leave later for a reason," replies while looking at her

Reyna: but what about noriko.....?

" who?" asks

Reyna: ....
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:18 am

Never mind you know who it is...

Gaara: u know what forget it stay I never mentioned it *smiles*

Reyna and gaara: began laughing for sum reason
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:16 am

Gaara leaves. As I go upstairs into my room as I smile to see my easel and began painting what was in my mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 am

I come to Reyna's mansion as I go through the mansion gates as the creak close behind me. I then hear the hellhounds bark and snark viciously as they see me they stop and nuzzle me. I smile and pet them and head to the mansion I knock on the door and await for my old teammate to answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reyna Sabaku's home   Reyna Sabaku's home Empty

Back to top Go down

Reyna Sabaku's home
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next