Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:48 pm

His eyes would glow silver as they formed a red dot, he activated his Onikaku staring at the demon within her, "So I am not the only one.."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:53 pm

My fangs retracted out as they were sharp as daggers I smirked " nice eyes." says then snarls

( PREDATOR RULEZ!!!)

I vanished in a flash as I appeared next to kaitsu as I took out my sword from it's sheath and held it as his neck
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:08 pm

He chuckled and shook his head, "Typical..." Hakke Rokujuuyonshou -(Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand) Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

"Impossible to dodge...you are within range Reyna!"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

" who said I was Reyna?" says as it merely was just a puppet

( nice discription!^^)
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:18 pm

(thanks, I have descriptions of his jutsus so you will understand what he is doing)

"Even so.." he smirked as his hand gave off a silver glow, "Lucky.."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:22 pm

( oh... Me bad at discriptions of reyna's jutsu's lol even some made up ones^^)

as the puppet vanished I hid in the shadows of the forest as I think a stradagy shikamaru's way well the lazy looking way. As I keep watch of kaitsu as my eyes can sense heat from a far distance as I can feel pulses of movent through the earth.

( videos usually explain my discription^^ that is how Reyna see's)
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm

(awesome)

He sighs as he clearly did not wish to waste time. His eyes remained closed as he was surely being tracked, so moving out would only cause danger towards himself so he remained still.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:30 pm

( wow I feel hyper^^)

I merely went out in the open as I held a kunai in my hand I searched around as I tried to smell for a scent. " u know what kaitsu let this training get over with let's have close combat along with jutsu eh?" calls out
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:35 pm

"Close combat you say.." he chuckles as his blade would be forced out with a rush of wind, "Come..show me your skills."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:38 pm

" alright they ain't that great I'm used to jutsu but I will show u!" says and pulls out my blade from it's sheath
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:40 pm

A lightning pulse went through his blade as he smirks, "Come then..." he rotates his blade so it was going up his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:43 pm

" very well." says as my blade pulses blood red as I quickly appear by kaitsu in a flash as I tried to slash him with my sword as the souls that were slain screamed out of the blade
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Smirking he would raise his blade to meet Reyna's very own, as they smashed together sparks were made, and raising his right hand he uttered a small sound, "Ha!" as he did that the sparks would move about into a small blinding flash in front of Reyna in an attempt to blind her.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:48 pm

I smirked yet how could I be blinded when I was blind as a bat. My blade released some souls as they screeched out creating shadows of figures who were dead. I snarled yet I focused on my opponent
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:54 pm

He would sigh as he shook his head, "Damn this will be troublesome.." he jumped back as he performed a series of hand signs.

Ikadzuchi no Utage - (Lightning Bolt Feast)Drawing together his large sword, electrical energy will begin to crackle. He will then implant his swords into the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack each target individually.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:58 pm

A feeling burned in my gut as I hear the kyūketsuki's voice. I snarled as I tried to fight it off
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:00 am

"Hmm...impressive..." he did not wish to do too much damage so it was minimized as he observed closer.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:03 am

I snarled viciously as I bit my lip causing a single drop of blood roll down my cheek
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:07 am

"Give up..." applying more pressure into the ground he sent more powerful shocks.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:09 am

Shaking my head I sanked my fang into my finger as I caused blood to fall I placed my hand on the ground and traced a line with my blood as I did handsigns
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:14 am

"Stubborn..." he smirked softly as he jumps back a bit before preparing himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:17 am

" summoning jutsu I call NIXEON ( forgot how to spell his name lol ^^) " says as a poof of smoke appears as a dark figures standa in the smoke till it clearedEncountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 VampireWolf
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:21 am

"Interesting pet..." he would smirk softly as he crossed his arms observing the situation. "How shall I deal with this.." he spoke to himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:25 am

" not really a pet more like a soul collector." says and smirks then I do fast handisgns " chi kaitte jutsu!" says ( I forgot how to spell reyna's jutsu) then as there was a shadow casting to kaitsu
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:35 am

Performing a series of hand signs a lightning flash appeared striking upon Kaitsu.

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu -(Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique) Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Kaitsu would appear farther behind the two as he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next