Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Wolf's Den

Go down 
+4
Nibi*
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yuki Hatake
Miharu Hachiko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

The Wolf's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 am

"That's nice to know, but I'm not letting you ruin this life...Even if you do claim to not kill me again. Also, that's nice you miss me. I haven't missed you though no matter what your mind keeps telling you. I have a new life to start over with, a second chance. I don't want it to end up like my last life, especially how you made my life back then..."
She now pulled out a kunia from her back pocket, raising it to his neck. She didn't want to hurt him, even though if he didn't listen she may have to and besides, he could easily repair himself later on.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:58 am

He cackled in response, how dare she raise a knife to him, out of all people, she may not think it the same but he still looked down upon her as his subordinate, therefor raising a knife to the captain. absurd. None sense, this girl was getting on his nerves, which was a bad place to be considering whom he was.
"You wont hurt me, your simply trying to be courageous for your own self esteem. Predictable."
Removing his head from her neck, he now looked her in the eye and knocked the knife out of her hand with a slap of the hand as it banged the hardwood floor. With disgust he now raised her chin up to look at him once more.
"You will be mine once more, even if I have to mark you again..."
She knew well what that meant, best let her be warned of it.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 pm

"You don't want to mark me again..." she growled looking him in the eye. He was going way too far with this. To enter her home, scare her kid, scare her, and then keep telling her over and over that she would be his. What was he, mad?
"I wont let you..."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

"I will mark you even if I have to by force." he now grabbed at her wrists slamming them against the wall as her facial expression changed to a terrified look. He was becoming violent with her, and by the look on her face, she didn't like it one bit that he was in control.
"Don't be afraid of me, you know I hate that." as this being his last words before he began, he now lowered his head once more to her neck, his tongue brushing across the surface of the skin, as his teeth now bite down into her skin shooting his poisonous venom within her veins.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Her spine tingled as his tongue touched her skin. Then seconds later her bit into her skin injecting his snake venom into her as she screamed in reaction to this, her body becoming limp and unable to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

(You said 'her bite into her skin'. Ha, now I'm not the only one mistyping here. Now we're even.)

Mayuri removed his teeth from her neck as blood now seeped from the mark, he licked it up knowing he needed to treat her before it could get infected.
"Remember, your mine."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:32 am

(Okay you got me...IT WAS ONE TIME!!!)

"Damnit." she winced from the pain as she put her hand over the mark where it bled. She didn't think he was actually serious enough to do it. Her body began to then grow weak as she slid down the wall and onto the floor. She needed Raita.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:37 am

I was at the top of the stairs for a while now keeping to myself in case i could be of use or was needed. I watched as This Mayuri guy bit into Miharus neck And i flung myself down the stairs as she slid to the floor.
"MIHARU...hey, what the hell. i dont know who you are but you need to leave now...door is, that way." I pointed at the door with a couple daggers placed in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 am

"Scarlet..." he hissed. He recognized her as well. How very convenient the two friends ended up living together, but their appearances were different from when he last saw either of them, how very odd, this must have been their first meeting.
"I will take my leave when I chose to." the man now grabbed at his Zanpakutou, ready to take it out if needed.
"Although, I'm not really sure I'm as important as taking care of, Miharu, here."
He wasn't use to calling her by Miharu but was glad he remembered to call her by that.

(We're still even now.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 pm

(Don't worry i'll get you back eventually...lol)

Miharu had still been on the floor in pain as her hand now soaked up the blood, the skin becoming stained as her body began to grow hot. The venom was running through her veins at a fast pace.
"Raita, get out of here, now..." she whispered between breathes. She didn't want Raita to get hurt, she knew how strong Mayuri was, she had no chance against him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm

I glared at Mayuri only slightly glancing at Miharu from the side of one eye so to not take my eyes off the enemy.
"Im not leaving you here Miharu. not by yourself. you know that." I said a sword then appeared in my hand, The blade was glowing silver and the hilt was black and gold. This sword was named Hakai my zanpaku-to.I kept it pointed at the man.
"what did you do, would you really kill her?" I asked. From the part of the conversation i had heard i though the guy thought of her as valuable.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

"I did, once. But I wont do it ever again I assure you." he gave his word, he didn't want her dead to begin with. That day was just a terrible misunderstanding, a day he couldn't take back even if he wanted to. Seeing this, he wasn't one bit intimidated by her threats. Mayuri then looked back at Miharu.
"You might want to clean that up."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

"Shut up." she yelled, the wound still driving her mad. There he was, the man she used to love in another life coming back to try and steal her away yet she told him not to and deliberatly kept trying. He was an idiot to keep going. Finally she was able to move her body and stood up, pushing Raita out of the way and now punched Mayuri in the face.
"I loved you! But now," she was having trouble with her words and couldn't think of what to say. "But now, I can't, not after what you've done..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 pm

"Shut up." she yelled, the wound still driving her mad. There he was, the man she used to love in another life coming back to try and steal her away yet she told him not to and deliberately kept trying. He was an idiot to keep going. Finally she was able to move her body and stood up, pushing Raita out of the way and now punched Mayuri in the face.
"I loved you! But now," she was having trouble with her words and couldn't think of what to say. "But now, I can't, not after what you've done..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm

I fell to the ground and winced. i then looked up at Miharu and Mayuri.
"Miharu, what are you doing?!" i yelled sanding back up.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Mayuri now fell back as he had been punched in the face. He didn't fall down but did catch his balance, only stepping a few feet back. He put a hand up to his face. He couldn't believe she did that.
"Lanna..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

I too was shocked by her punching Mayuri. I continued to stand there watching with my sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:18 am

"Don't call me that! It's not my name anymore! You need to stop reliving the past and grow up Mayuri! Learn to let go..."

(sorry it's short, I'm tired Dx)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 pm

My face became saddened as i watched the struggle between the two of them even though there was hatred in the air i could see love as well.
"why are we doing this..." I started suddenly.
"It doesn't make any since. Sis...stop killing yourself!" I looked at her sadly. Then looked at Mayuri.
"And you...Experimenting on people you once cared for or still do is stupid and disrespectful...Shes rite though. accept the past, you cant change it especially by acting like this!"I yelled the last part at him.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm

"This isn't a matter that includes you, stay out of this. We can handle this on our own without your help."
The fox demon had a point, but not that he was going to admit that of course, being the stubborn man he was.
He then inclosed on Miharu once more.
"I still love you, I'm not letting go."
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 am

Kurogane had entered this world knowing Miharu lived here. Fai as usual had been mocking him for coming to check up on her but he ignored the magician. Finding her house, he noticed the door was open and let himself in only to hear a bunch of yelling. he then unsheathed his ginryu and entered the kitchen to witness Miharu punch the man in the face.
Kurogane then got in front of Miharu and held his blade to the stranger.
"You will not touch her."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 am

"More people interfering." he annoyingly said as if to say it in a mocking tone while he looked at the new man who entered the house without anyone knowing. Mayuri wasn't in the mood to ask questions who he was, but the fact that he dare raise his sword at him was threatening and made him act.
Taking out his Zanpakutou Mayuri faced the sword with the new person and looked at him.
"None of this is either of your two's business."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I frowned hearing Mayuris words then began to get angry once more.
"It does to have to do with me...you'r messing with my sister...not by blood but she and i are close. you mess with her, you mess with me!" I yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 pm

"As her protector I can't let you get any closer to her if your to cause harm." Kurogane stood firm without moving or loosing concentration on the other man. He still had no idea who this stranger was and what he wanted with Miharu but it must have not been anything peachy.
"You go through me first." he said keeping Miharu still behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

"That's my job asshole." Mayuri sneered. The scientist had dealt with many issues like these before, but this was a different matter.
"Miharu belongs to me and me alone. I don't need another man trying to enter her life while I've been gone."
He slashed his sword across the mans torso in an X form, then slashed sideways right across his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den   The Wolf's Den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf's Den
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: Naruto places :: Places in konoha and homes-
Jump to: