Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)

Go down 
+9
Kenpachi Zaraki
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Byakuya Kuchiki
Reyna sabaku
Grimmjow
Itachi uchiha
Nibi*
Miharu Hachiko
Sasuke Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:14 pm

The akatsuki lair usually well of course where the members are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 pm

"Zetsu!"
*Miharu yelled out down the corridor of the Akatsuki hallway, as some of the members came out of their rooms, seeming to have been sleeping as she woke them up*
Kisame: Your waking us up woman
"I don't care! Where is the plant man?!"
*She demanded then hopped on Kisames back kicking him in the butt*
"Now take me to him!"
Kisame: "Piggy back rides arn't my thin-"
"I don't care, now move!"
*Sighing with defeat, Kisame carried Miharu on his back down the hallway as everyone was giggling seeing as he could never back mouth Miharu and was to weak compared to her.*

ooc;
Ahahaha, this is sooo random, but I'm hyper right now so I had to do it xD
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Black Shadow: What is with all the noise!

walks out of Itachi's room
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Kisame: "It's cause she wont keep her big mouth shut when people need their sleep."
*Miharu then smacked him upside the head as he made an oof sound in reaction. She looked over at black shadow*
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake ya! You can go back to bed now if you want. Just know it's Kisame's fault!"
Kisame: It is not!
"Shut up or you'll be lunch."
*A spark of fire flickered in her hand as he said no more, scared of becoming sushi, knowing Miharu when she meant hurt, she referred to murder.*
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Black Shadow: Looking for Zetsu again?

I yawn as I watch them
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yes, he keeps wandering off every time I look for him! Probably finding some corpses to eat as usual."
Kisame: I wish he'd eat your corpse.

"You wanna be fried and eaten? No? Then help me find him and you can go back to sleep!"
Kisame: Fine, your so obnoxious.
*He grunted with irritation as they both looked at Black shadow now*
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Comes walking not knowing black shadow was here. My akatsuki cloak flowed in the breeze as the red clouds reflected such vivid color. I stop to see kisame as I look closer to see who was on his back. "I didn't know we had guest kisame." says as I look at the girl on his back
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Kisame: Itachi, it's not what it looks like
*He said utterly embarrased that his teammate had to see him in such a weak state even though he proved everyone to be a hard ass strong ninja. Still, by this appearance, he didn't portray any of that at the moment, she seemed to be the dominant one over the two. Moments later Zetsu finally entered as he looked to see Miharu flung on Kisame's back and chuckled*
Black side: It seems she's got you in her grasp, as usual Kisame.
White Side: Hidan said you wanted to see me.
"Yupp!"
*Miharu now jumped off the fishes back and ran to Zetsu, looking up at him with child like eyes*
"Can you come with me to get some candy? Pleassssse!
Black Side: Make Kisame take you.
Kisame: No.
"Let's all go! Your invited too if you want Itachi, Kissy-Kun is paying!

Kisame: Stop calling me that
*Before he got in any more words Miharu started to drag both the Akatsuki members towards the exit of the building.*
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 am

Laughs as I watch miharu drag them both out. As I walked over to sasori who's expression was faint to read
Sasori: now I can finally return to my work. Without further interuptions." he says Even though this crimson haired- ninja is not human and has the body of a puppet yet he expresses emotion in a odd way.
"What are u doing sasori?" I asked I watch the ninja as he took a dagger out it's blade sharp as many thorns it reflected light as it scattered across the place as I watch him carve into wood with gentle strokes. I vanished fast as I re-appeared with a cup of hot tea
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 am

*After about an hour or two, the three finally returned, Miharu passed out as once again Kisame was carrying her on his back. Sighing, he saw Itachi still up and about, wondering why he wasn't asleep yet since it was in fact late*
Black Side: Miharu decided she needed a few drinks. And Kisame had some too. I'm the only one who sticks with water why they drink alcohol.
*Now that you come to look at Kisame closely you can see a red streak across his face from how much he had drinkin that evening, as he looked a tad bit dizzy as well.*
Kisame: Ah, weaselllll boy, how's it goin?
*He said drunkin-ly. Deciding he was not safe enough, Zetsu took Miharu from his back and held onto her before Kisame may do something such as along the lines as drop her*
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 am

Black Shadow: Ok well how you doing Zetsu?

looks at Kisame

Black Shadow: And by the looks of it that looks wrong Kisame.

starts to laugh
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

I sat in the shadows of the lair as I open my eyes my sharingan activated as I look at kisame " Ah, kisame your back along with miharu." says
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 pm

I followed Kisame to help find Zetsu and I seen Itachi
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Watches in the shadows as I keep a emotionless expression my eyes cold
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Black Shadow: Oh no I'm in trouble.

I say looking at Itachi's expression
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 pm

I get up and turn as I walk away " Konan let's go." says

" Hai itachi-sama." says

I continue to walk as I grab something from my room
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

I back up knowing that I did something stupid in coming here.
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

" wait itachi-sama I need to get something." says as konan smiles and winks as I look away feeling my face turn red from embarressment
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I walk out of the lair confused.
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Coughs " god I thought she was going to get caught by Madara that will b the worse." thinks
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 pm

I Howl loudly that everyone in the lair hear me as a wolf
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

(Walks in without knowing)
Looks at her. Hey I know you.
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Walks off as I sit in the shadows again
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm

(Stands right in front of her)
What are you doing here.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey Grimmjow Hows it going brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next