Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)

Go down 
+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 pm

(Yeah sure)

Tsume:"Ugh will you stop it!!!!!?" he says annoyed

I growl slightly
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"Aww come now Tsume dear you don't mean that do you" says licking his face.

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

(Np^^)

Tsume:"Do not call me that!" he says even more annoyed

I watch the two
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

You didn't seem to mind me calling you that when we were alone I say licking his face.

The others continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Tsume:Growls."Well I mind it now!"
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Well then I won't call you that here then I say walking over to Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Tsume:Growls and goes back to eating

Looks over at Jerica
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 pm

He likes me he just won't admit it I say to Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:29 pm

I yawn and nod
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 pm

I sit down next to him and smile.

(Do wolves smile?)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 pm

(Yeah this is what they look like when they smile Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 Cwc-wolf-snow

I yawn and lays down
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 pm

(Cute lol.)

I lay down next to him watching the others eat.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

(lol)

I set my head on my paws while yawning
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Kiba: Hige don't eat it all!

Toboe: Yeah save some for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Tsume:"Yeah Hige stop hogging all the damn food!"

Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Hige: Well I'm hungry.

Kiba: You don't need it Hige.

I get up and walk by Tsume.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Tsume:"Your already to damn fat..." he says to him then looks over at Jerica
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Everyone laughs.

Hige: That's not funny.

I stand by Tsume.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Tsume:Looks at Jerica."What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I can't stand by you I say looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Tsume:"I guess you can....." he mumbles

I yawn again while watching them
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Hige eats more.

Damn it Hige stop eating it all! I yell.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Tsume:Growls annoyed as he jumps on Hige."STOP EATING ALL THE DAMN FOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

I look at Tsume and laugh.

Kiba: Now the rest of us can have some.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Tsume:"Hey I can't just stand on him while you guys take all the food!"

I walk over to Tsume."Go ahead I'll take care of this pig." I say as I growl as Hige.

Tsume:Nods as he gets off of Hige then walks over to the dead elk

I jump on Hige
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next