Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)

Go down 
+8
Raita Serpantine
Alucard
Roronoa Zoro
Nibi*
Kaname Kuran
Rido Kuran
Vampire Hunter D
Crawflex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 am

Why are you glaring at me I asked D.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 am

Hey there little Raita how have you been?
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 am

"Why is she here?" says looking at Jerica with a observing glare now.
Back to top Go down
Crawflex

Crawflex

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 am

"Hey there" says in animal creature form.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:19 am

Why are you still glaring at me I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 am

"You look like someone familiar like my mother tell me do you have strange black outs" says looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 am

At times why? I asked him confused as to why he thinks I'm his mother.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 am

"Do you remember what you see when your blacked out?" asks looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 am

Not much a baby and Dracula does seem to be in the dreams a lot I answer.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 am

"Jerica those aren't dreams there memories and I'm sure what you saw then was me and father before you died" says looking at Alucard (father).
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 am

Tell me your joking? I asked with this face. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 am

"Afraid not you are my mother Reincarnated Jerica" says looking back at her.

D's Left palm: Don't feel too bad my dear at least you had a past with your master.

"Your out of line" says to palm.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 am

Did your left palm talk I asked still freaked by the mother thing.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 am

"Yes and he should be quiet now" says looking at his palm.

Left palm: Alright fine but it was to make her feel better.

"Be quiet now" says to the palm.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 am

Wow that's creepy and so is me being the Reincarnation of your mother I say looking at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:34 am

"I know but it's true that's why I glared at you" says to her.

Left palm: I told him myself the same thing about you being his mother.

"Your out of line again" says looking at the palm again.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 am

I guess so I say not sure to say anything on this.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

I watched the conversation in silence looking from Jerica to Alucard to D and back. My brow raised when he started talking about strange blackouts being that it was i had them too.
"Jer, you never told me you had blackouts?" I said. I then looked at the floor watching my hand as i clenched it into a fist and let it loos over and over again. I began to think of my blackouts already knowing mine where memories..

My memories were a punishment of my past lives, where i had taken many lives. I tortured them killing even women and children yet i lived like a queen in those lives. over and over again, up till now i had been reborn and cursed to remember my past sins and past lives. I f i looked at how old my soul was i would have outlived many, many decades.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 pm

(sis if you truly are D's mother i feel bad for you because you were just some random woman Dracula "did" and then left...an experiment >.>)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

(This would be a funny twist)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:48 pm

(What would, if she was your mom lol it would, it would....especially the respect she has for Alucard...that would hurt)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm

(She doesn't remember the previous life so she has black outs but not knowing why)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

(yeah, i mean when she remembers though..if she does.)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm

I stood there as Jerica and D talked. Feeling slightly uneasy now i wanted to stop their talking yet didn't finding myself curios enough to keep listening.I then looked down at Raita who seemed a little unnerved but didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

"Father how did you not notice this of Jerica before" says looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next