Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)

Go down 
+5
Nibi*
Ichiru Kiryu
Vampire Hunter D
Miharu Hachiko
Bane Khrondel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm

"You want to try" asks him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm

"I don't need to try, I'll just cut you with a small mark and you'll be dead like that."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

"I have no time to waste with you anyway" says looking at Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:22 am

Now that the battle had begun Mayuri had a score to settle with Bane, as he watched carefully for what he was going to do and who he was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm

(Ok, Jerica Ichiru and D, I said NO POSTING USELESS THINGS!!! If your going to post something you better be fighting someone)

"Hey Mayuri," He says calmly. "As I remember, we still have a fight to finish. But now that Miharu isn't here to stop us, how about we continue? But, this time, don't try to kill me," He laughs. He slowly draws his sword as the light shines off of his plate armor. "I'll let you make the first move." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 pm

(and another thing i just noticed: The title of this topic is free for all sparing match (friends of Bane Khrondel only. What part of FRIENDS ONLY do you not understand? You can be my friends but its just a warning for the future... *sighs*)
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Attacks Mayuri with my Force Edge sword cutting off his arm.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

(Another thing as he posted NO GOD-MODING!!!!!!! Number 1 absolute rule of roleplay, and you just did that by 'cutting of mayuri's arm.' You can't do that unless he let's you so we're just going to ignore your post. And he has a point, stop talking useless shit and actually fight...Jeez. -___-)

"Sorry Kurogane, but this is a free for all sparing match, I'm allowed to fight whomever, and I picked you."
I then swung my sword in his direction as a wave of fire blasted towards him being almost the temperature of over 120 degree's.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

(get out sparda, this is a PRIVATE rp!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 am

"How very droll of you, insignificant pest."
Mayuri outstretched his arm in Bane's direction. His hand now shot from his shoulder blade with a long wire attaching it while it soared through the air to grab his head then bring him closer so he can make a close ranged attack personally.

(You can't simply cut off my arm dimwit. Ignoring your post.)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 am

"Oh, so now my name is 'insignificant pest'?" He said as he simply slid to the left to dodge his hand. "Why thank you, I did need a name change. Mine had gotten kinda dull, hasn't it." He then laughed for a bit as Mayuri's arm reattached to his body. "Well, since I got a name change, lets give you one shall we? From now on, I'll call you..." *thinks* "Oh I know: Granny Cheeks. It's perfect! Much better than Mayuri, and the name really brings out your eyes" He says as he bursts out laughing once again.

(I don't actually mean this may. No hard feelings, right? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 am

(I was calling the other simpleton that, not you. I called out that name to him and then directly attacked you.)

"Disrespectful for such a youth."
His hand now latched onto Bane's head, pulling him back. This boy was much different than the others and had an odd sense of humor. Mayuri didn't take too highly to that. He laughed to himself after hearing his remark.
"Might want to be careful, you may lose a limb."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 am

"Oh, come on Granny, lighten up. Can't ya take a joke?" He said as he resisted Mayuri's grip. "But then again, an old person like you wouldn't understand our sence of hummor." He said as he swung his sword at his arm intending to cut it and set his head free.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 am

"Sending little sparks at me? Your being too soft."
Using his sword he did the same by swinging it only redirecting the fire back towards her and followed behind it. He had his armor on so he wasn't worried about any big cuts if she stabbed him.
Getting closer, since he didn't have magic like Fai did he would have to rely on brute force and strength. Mokona then popped out of his torso armor and squealed.
"Go fight Kuro-tan!"
"Yeah Kuro-pee!" yelled Fai from the sidelines as he smacked his face from annoyance.
"GET OUT!!!" he yelled picking it up and decided to use her as a weapon since he knew Miharu liked her. Throwing Mokona spiraling in the girls direction she would have to catch her giving him a chance to hit.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 am

(Your an annoyance, Kurogane.)

The restraint wasn't too much that he couldn't handle. His arm sliced in half from the boys sword, small electrical sparks flying from the machine like extension.
"Oh...That hurt..." he frowned. The pain induced was dreadful and barely tolerable, it was maddening. With the other hand he reached into his haori, pulling out a syringe and injected it in his arm, a fresh new one sprouting. Tightening his fingers he pumped the blood through it.
"You swine!"
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 am

"I'm sorry about that Mayuri," He grinned. He could tell Mayuri was really serious about this fight. If he wasn't careful, he really could loose a limb. Bane was lucky the last time they fought for Miharu had jumped in and ended it. But what Bane could tell from it though, is that Mayuri wouldn't think twice about killing him. So he had to focus and fight with all of his strength.
"Ya know, if you wanted me to come closer to you so you could make a close ranged attack, all you had to do was tell me." He slowly started to walk forward but then stopped after taking a few steps. His body then bursted into water as it sank into the dry dirt beneath him. From a distance Mayuri could hear him speak. "But I never said how I was going to get closer." He laughed. Bane liked to mess with people. Some get irritated with him, but sometimes the other person would laugh with him. But knowing Mayuri, this wouldn't amuse him one bit. "Where am I? Am I behind you? In front of you? Or even below? Haha, looks like we'll never know..."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:49 am

"Hiding yourself, stop playing."
Mayuri could sense his spirtual pressure from afar and quickly find him even if he did deteriorate to nothing but a liquid substance. This battle reminded him of a few of his previous ones, especially the one with the Espada, the one who claimed to be a scientist but was not absolute, his talk about perfection was comical.
Walking to where he was this little trick of his was meaningless.
"If your trying to make a attack while I'm in a blind spot your very wrong to think you can do so by allowing your voice to travel."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 am

"Did I forget to mention that I was a water type? My bad." He laughed. "Your fun to tease Mayuri. Want to know why? You take everything so seriously. Haha." His body started to raise slowly from the dirt and reform right behind Mayuri's legs so the water wouldn't make a sound. He then pulled back his heavy sword before speaking once more. "You may be able to sence me, but are you able to move fast enough to keep up with me!?" He yelled as he swung his sword right at his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm

"Ah shit!" I yelled out loud as Kurogane throwed Mokona at me. I loved that little thing and there was no way I could hurt her!
"Sorry, but don't tell Yuko I did this!" as the thing came flying at me I caught her in my hand and set her down even though that would give me a second for him to attack me while my guard was down. Still I looked at him and he was in the same spot as before so I was lucky on that one. Running at him I reached in my back pocket and pulled out multiple senbons and threw them at him. They were poisoned ones so hopefully if they at least barely scratched him they would take effect.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 am

"Such a young inexperienced youngster, as the captain commander may put it."
The blade gave him no fright as it came at him, he simply pulled out his sword and stabbed it straight through Bane's own sword striking right through it and sticking into the ground where he couldn't move it unless Mayuri removed his sword from it. He had him trapped, in order to live he would have to let go of his sword.
"Kidou Number 49!"
A glass now appeared in between the two of them as it shattered outwards in Bane's direction close enough to hit his face in a 2 second counting. Since it shot outward it could not touch Mayuri, and without being able to block himself with his sword, the boy was helpless.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 pm

"Shit!" He yelled as the glass came hurling at him. Bane quickly lifted up his plate armor to cover his face and upper body as he crouched down to use it as a shield. When the glass hit the armor it made an annoying scraping sound as it flew everywhere. His armor was nearly impenetrable. Glass is not even a threat to him as long as he has the plate body.
Once the glass shards stopped, Bane then glanced over his armor and looked at Mayuri. "I wouldn't underestimate me Mayuri. Sure, I'm just a young man, not even an adult yet, but you know nothing about me. Believe it or not, but I have a lot of fighting experiance." Although he has never fought a man as strange as May, he was still determined to win this fight. Bane then stands up and rests his plate armor back on his shoulders. He looks over to his sword laying on the ground as a smile came to his face. "Your really good Mayuri." He complemented as he smiled. "I'll admit, I've had some pretty fearsome battles myself, and your one tough enemy... But, disarming me from my metal sword will not stop me" He grinned as water leaked out through his hand. It then started to form into the shape of a sword as the edge of the figure hardened to form a sharp edge. "I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 am

(I like the name of your topic!)

I wasn't really a fighter like the others were but sat on the sidelines with the rest of the people and watched the different battle's go on. Knowing Miharu was brutal when fighting it wasn't as interesting as watching my friend Bane kick Mayuri's butt.
"Kick that freak's butt Bane!" I waved a hand with the other hand near my mouth to make my voice louder. I personally didn't like Mayuri so it was enjoying to watch himself get killed, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 am

"I don't find myself interested much in you any longer." he had hoped Bane may be an exceptional test subject awhile ago but those decisions came tumbling when he learned of how unadvanced he was compared to the other fights he's been involved and partook in. Mayuri pulled his Zanpakuto from Bane's original sword, releasing it from his possession and stepped back. He wasn't at all interested in releasing his Bankai in such a state, this boy did not need to see it as he had their last encounter. The minuscule triumphant plans the other posed would all come crashing down.
"Silly. This is extraordinarily silly. So silly I can't stand it any longer. Might we end this? Your boring me." his grudge he held for him last now could be sustained. His golden eyes found the catastrophic embrace that could be made if any further they continued, he didn't find it to be, entertaining enough.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:33 am

(Lawrence your almost as annoying as the dog in here. I'm still deciding which one of you are more annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:55 pm

(Hey hey, lay off him may. lol)
(And yes, I know there's a typo in my title. It says "Band" instead of "Bane". lol)

Bane then frowns at Mayuri. "Im sorry that I don't have bankai like you or any jutsu like Miharu, but I have something that you will never have Mayuri." He then pauses for a second. "And that is the will to go on!" He yells as he repositions himself in a better fighting stance. "So if your too chicken to fight me, then fine, I won't waste my time with you any longer. But if you choose to continue with our fight, then I'll show you that I am not easily defeated, Mayuri!" He didn't like Mayuri's attitude. You can't just quit the fight just because your bored. It just didn't make any sence. "So!? What'll it be!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)   Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free for all sparing match (Friends of Band Khrondel only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2