Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house Empty
PostSubject: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

It's the middle of summer and the sun is riseing into the sky. Bane had already had his usual training with an old friend the day before so this was his day off. He got up just like any other day: Alarm clock goes off, he hits the snooze button. It goes off again, he hits the snooze button. It goes off a third time, he gets tired of hearing his alarm, throws is against the wall, sleeps for another hour... figures... But after a while he'll final deside to get up.

Once he finally does, he gets ready like any other person. Then after that he walks outside, closes his eyes, and feels the warm sun on his face. It was the perfect day.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Miharu then runs up behind him and tackles him poking his cheek.
"Hello love." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Bane was startaled that someone had just came up and tackled him for he was totally unprepared for it. He lost his balance and fell forward onto his face as Miharu lands softly on his back.

"Oww!!" He yells as he falls. Miharu gets off of him so he can stand back up. But Bane only gets up half way and rests on his knees as he holds his noise that was drenched in blood.

"You should really watch where you're going, ya know that?" He says. "Someone could have--" He turns around to see that it was Miharu. "Miharu? What are you doing here? Isn't it too early in the day for you to be up?" He asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 pm

"Oh no my bad!" she said as she saw he had gotten a bloody nose because of her as she now licked his face letting the blood soak her tongue as she giggled since he tasted good. She now placed a finger on her chin looking up as he had a point.
"Well I was up early today cause I went on a run!" she said now remembering why and smiled then hugged him.

(Miharu kinda eats humans so blood and skin tastes good to her, heads up >__>)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

"Ah, a run... I should have known." He then gets up and wipes the dust off of his clothing. "So I'm guessing you came by to say hi then, eh? That's fine with me but, next time, just a hello to start off with please?" He laughs. "So, wanna come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 am

"I'd love to." she said smiling as she grabbed his hand when walking into his house.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 am

"Oh, and one more thing..." He said as they were walking through the door. "I have washcloths in my house, you don't have to lick my face every time I get a cut on it. Haha." He laughs again. The house was big compaired to most houses in town. It was 2 stories with a living room, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms (although he only needed one). He lived alone because his father and brother died in a war with a neighboring city, the Lants. But although he longs to get revenge, he finds it quite peacefull to have the house to himself. There's no one here to bother him.

Once they walk inside Bane heads towards the kitchen. "Want anything?" He asks kindly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 pm

"Are you on the menu?" she said giggling as she walked into the house looking around. she had only been to Bane's house a few times before so it was nice to get to see it again. She then grabbed onto his arm and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm

"It depends what you mean by that." He said walking back to her. He then grabbed her arm and pulled her into a deep kiss. He then let her go as she stood there stareing at him. "But first I have to make breakfast." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

"You know what I mean!" she said pouting and crossed her arms, he too knew what it was but she assumed he didn't want to give in to admitting it. She now sat down at the table as he got himself some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

"Hahaha, I know, I know. But cut me some slack, I need to eat too ya know." He says as he sits down at the table as well with some toast and eggs. "Sure you don't want any?" He asks as he nuges the plate towards her while raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 pm

She scanned over the plate, thought about it, then grabbed a piece of toast with jelly on it and began to chow down.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

"Haha, I thought you might be hungry after a long run." He says. He then only eats about half of the food on his plate before sliding it all the way infront of Miharu. "You should eat, I'm not hungry." He then gets up and starts to walk up stairs. "I need to go change my clothes so I'll be right back. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"Alright." she said then finished eating the food off his plate. He was right, she was pretty hungry after all as she scarfed it down fast.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 pm

*Still upstairs*
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:43 pm

She finally finishes eating then looks up at the stairs noticing he hadn't come down, as she was getting suspicious.
"Bane?" she called, hearing no response, as she began to head towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

After she finally comes up the stairs and knocks on his door he finally responds. "Oh, sorry about that, I guess I'm spending to much time desiding what to wear. You can come inside if you want, I only have my shirt off. Nothing you haven't seen before. Haha"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Miharu then came inside and saw him rummaging through his dresser for something to wear, as she comes up from behind him and kisses his bare back.
"That's fine."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

"Hmm... There's not anything really to wear. Maybe I'll just go without a shirt, I'm not going anywhere today. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 pm

"Hmmm, maybe I should do the same." she said tauntingly and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

"But Miharu, you don't even live here." He says as he turns around to give her a kiss on the lips as his hands slide down to her waist. "Shouldn't you be heading home soon?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

"Do you want me to go home then?" she asked after kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 am

"No... I never want you to leave." He said looking into her eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 am

"I was hoping you'd say something like that."
She said holding him close to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 am

He kisses her again. "I never want you to leave." He says smiling as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house Empty

Back to top Go down

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next