Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The serpents lair: rin's home

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Inferno
Rin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm

looks the cut looks at you says how does it feel
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm

She would tilt her head " feel what? I can't feel nothing..." she says
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm

smiles sits down so u goin to attack or wat
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm

She would sigh and put her sword back into it's sheath " apparently not..." she says
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 pm

thats to bad gets up the cut heals i walk away
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Smirks as I turn to the serpents garden " so much for killing him." I think as I walk to the garden were all serpents roam. Some slithered along the ground some coiled around tree's and fences. Though she sits down in the middle she would put her sword down.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

jumps up onto the wall and sits down holding out his hand as a falcon lands on it
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Rin would walk to the center of the garden as she knelt down in front of a stone. While kneeling down she would put a human skull and a snake skull on the small alter in front of the stone as she then closed her eyes to pay respects.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 pm

looks at the falcon
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Rin would continue to carry her respects to her friends grave. Yet her goal was to search for her old master Orochimaru. Till then she would just wreck havoc on victims. Slowly opening her eyes she would get up and head to the village as two serpents coiled around her as she walked to the village
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Sees Rin and jumps down to follow her
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Rin let the snakes slather around her shoulders as she looked ahead. Entering the village she would rest her hand on the hilt of her sword as she yawned. Making her way through the crowd she would continue to search for Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:23 pm

jumps from roof to roof yelling Rins name
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Rin would hear a voice calling out her name but not identifying it well she would continue into the crowd as she enter more like a farmers market. Stopping she would try some sour berries that made her taste buds turn slightly yet she loved it as she continue to eat the sample. Her demon was now at rest as the real Rin was showing herself. Petting the snakes that coiled around her she would offer them each a berry
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

spots Rin and works through the crowd but also blending in
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Feeds the serpents that coiled around me with berries as I smile while petting them. Yet I eat one berry too as I taste the sweet,sour tangy taste on my tongue as I shrug and continue off to the restraunt I love! I could already smell the food
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 pm

follows Rin taps her on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Rin would freeze before turning her head slightly noticing it was her opponent earlier
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 pm

i herad u earlier talk bout trying to find your master
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm

" ya what would u know." she snapped as she watch him carefully
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:20 pm

i wondering if u need help my hand on the hilt of my sword
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 pm

" no it's fine plus I don't think u would want to be near me. Alot of guys get never do.." I say turning to walk to the restraunt
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 pm

shakes head
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Enters the restraunt as Rin gets a table and sits down as she drinks a glass of Habu sake. She would think while taking a sip
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 pm

walks back into the forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The serpents lair: rin's home   The serpents lair: rin's home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The serpents lair: rin's home
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next