Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Okami Clan Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Okami Clan Camp Nightmares2The woods remained silent except for the insects and falls that roar. Sitting on a rock my silver hair would blow in the breeze as my blue eyes looked at the full orb in the sky. Its light reflected in the stream like so many jewels. I am Nexus Okami the daughter of once a proud warrior of the Okami clan everything was good before mother died. Father was surely depressed as was I.Thats when he broke clan rules for he fell in love with a tigress a demon who came from the white tiger clan. Outraged i would despise her. I was full wolf demon and the blood of the Okami clan ran through my veins yet the news of recieving a sibling disgusted me greatly. Sitting on the rock i would remember the day the simpleton that was born a mixed breed. Yet i was grateful the tigress died yet the newborn lived. Years passed and father would play with my sis and watch over her more. Her name was Atreiyu Okami. I grinded my teeth of the thought of my sister. I would sit up from the rock as the chains of memories replayed in my head. Opening my mouththe faint moonlight reflected on my canines yet a noise rose from my throat as i howled to the moon goddess to help me in my time of need.Hearing the rest of the clan howl along i would stop and listen to their cries. I looked at the moon as i growled to myself "One day Atreiyu i will kill you." i say clenching my fist even though i am happy at times i feel ice in my veins yet instead of ignoring it i would welcome it.I could still remember the day i found Father dead on the floor with a dagger in his chest the very spot where his heart lies yet mostly i see the scum standing next to him.Growling i remembered that i beat her yet it wasnt enough to kill her. The clan did shun her yet i wanted her destroyed. My chances were gone once i found out she was gone. The clan said she was dead but i dont believe so. I would clench my fist "Your out there somewhere. And once u return i will be waiting your arrival." i say as i grab my sword and head to the clan elders
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Atreiyu would wander through the forest alone. Her silver hair reflected as she wore a black cloak that made her blend in the darkness of the woods. Putting on the hood she would continue to her destination. Her silver eyes looked at the moon as she sighed yet sooner or later she had to face them. Lately the Okami clan kept watch over her at times yet it was merely spying to see if i caused troubled to disgrace the clan's name. Wandering through the dark forest she would only hear the chirping of insects and water rushing. She noticed a fire ahead as she smelled the scents of her clan some familiar yet a scent caught her.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Nexus would reach the elders yet a scent inflamed her nostrils taking in the scent. Her blue eyes shot open as she growled lowly yet had a smirk across her face. Following the scent into the woods she would see a stranger wearing a black cloak yet the stranger's hood over shadowed her face yet I could see strands of silver hair. Smirking I would cross my arms " welcome home Atreiyu." I would say as I grinned revealing canine teeth as my white wolf ears perked up and my tail wagged eagerly
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Walks the forest alone with my black cloak hearing screaming and a glow in the dark i go to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Slowly reaching her hands up to her hoodie she would slowly peel it off. As her long silver hair fell over her shoulders. The faint moonlight reflected off her hair and eyes as her wolf ears twitched. Looking upon her sister she would growl "well if it isnt my sister Nexus who despises me greatly." i say as i looked at her
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Smirking I would quit crossing my arms " isn't that rude to say since I did welcome u back." I say circling around her as I looked at her " but I know u havnt forgotten what I had done to u in the past." I say grinning as I stop circling her and face her " only if father was here. He would of guid us yet he isn't." growling I would grab her " it's ur fault u were born and now your here let us finish what we started a long time ago!" I snarled as my nails popped and limbs twisted my bones crunched as it proclaims the change's start. " now let us fight." I say before I lose the mouth to speak once I'm full wolf
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:03 pm

walks toward the glowing light my hand on the hilt of my sword
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Seeing my sister change i would feel the crunch of my bones as my limbs twisted i howled out. In a bright white light i would turn into my wolf form yet usually there was two sides when im in wolf form sometimes the good side yet other times the bad. Falling to the ground on all fours i would snarl at my sister who was now full wolf yet her fur black as the darkness and mine white as light. The total opposites of Yin and Yang if we collide chaos starts. My sharp claws retracted out as i crouch down and my fur bristledOkami Clan Camp Evil_wolf_of_DOOM
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

The village is on fire looking around people are screaming getting burned to deatn falls to my knees in the middle of the camp
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Okami Clan Camp WolfOfSorrow
Changing fully into my wolf form my eyes would change to red. Claws retracting out the tips were sharp with out hesitating I would snarl and charge at her as I rammed her into a tree
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Snarling my back would hit the tree i yelp yet i would snap my jaws at her as i sank my canines into her flesh drawing blood that tasted bitter in my mouth i would bite harder as i kicked her with my hind leg
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Hears fighting and appears were its at seeing atreiyu rammed up against a tree i would draw my sword my eyes turning pure black and my sword turning pure darkness i would charge at the black wolf
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Snarling would claw at her eye as I tried to buck her off. Growling lowly I would snap at her exposed belly and sink my canines into her flesh as I teared,teared and teared.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 pm

I would yelp yet i kicked her off and leaped at her only to have us both tumbling down a cliff. I would bite on a branch to hang on but i Nexus would tumble into me and we both went over and disapeared in the roaring falls.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Plunging into the rushing waters of the falls I would re-surface slightly yet I would look at the water as it became bloody red for me and atreiyu's blood mixed. Snarling I would summon my strength and burst from the water and onto the shore " it's not over." I say as I vanish and was now GONE.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 pm

i appear over atreiyu picking her up and laying her on shore are you ok
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 pm

twitches as i lay there
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm

ATREIYU wake up
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 pm

doesnt wake up yet i breath but my blood gushes out from my belly and eye
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

puts my hands on the wounds and heals them
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:43 pm

twitches
Back to top Go down
Nexus Okami

Nexus Okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Limping back to the okami clan camp flames bursts. I growl at the site yet the pack left already only those who perished in the flames lay. Turning back to human Nexus would watch the place burn
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

turns into wolf form and nudges you
Okami Clan Camp Wolf10
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Zoro would sit down against a tree,as he had burns all over his arms,legs,and one deep bloody burn on his back.He would sigh as a little blood would drip from his mouth but not much,the burn on his back stung like hell and wouldn't stop bleeding and his other burn stung a little but barely stung compared to the one on his back.He would curse under his breath while looking around
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Atreiyu would open her eyes slightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okami Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami Clan Camp   Okami Clan Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Okami Clan Camp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next