Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konoha hot springs RP

Go down 
+17
Atreiyu okami
Dante
Kusanagi uchiha
Ichiru Kiryu
Miharu Hachiko
Hyourinmaru
Roronoa Zoro
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nibi*
Reyna sabaku
sakura
Ten-ten
Neji hyuuga
sacurauchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Kakashi Hatake
Nami
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 pm

(Sorry I had to leave,I had to go to Gamestop lol)

I stand up."For Kuina." I think to myself as I close my eyes and focuses.Then in a flash I appear by Yoruichi as I kick her in her gut then hits the back of her head with the hilt of my sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm

i get hit yet i focused my energy as i flash step and sent mulitple punches and kicks as i took a kunai and threw 6 as i flash step away
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 pm

I got hit with a couple punches and kicks,yet I deflected the kunai's with my sword as I take one and throws it back at her with full force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 pm

i catch the kunai and spin it on my index finger " nice." i say and flash step faster as i jump in the air and pull out a chain as i whip it at him
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

I put my sword in front of me as the chain wraps around it.I then pull it out of her hand with full force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm

i let go then laugh as the chain had a tag that was lit as it was about to explode i flash step out of there as i was on a statue
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

"Crap..." I mumble then focuses as I quickly get out of there before it exploded on me,yet I did get a burn on my leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 pm

the tag blew up along with the chain yet the chain turned to kunai's as the kunai's flew everywhere i dodge some kunai's "haha zoro this is good training." i say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:46 pm

I dodge and deflect the kunai."I gotta agree with you." I reply as I grab a couple of kunai then throws them at her with full force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm

i concertrate as i deflect the kunai with my arms as they cut me slightly yet they break off
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

I then focus as I come up behind her in a flash,I then slashes her back with my sword as I move away quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

i get slashed as i smirk as i a net came down and trapped him as i flash step away and jump into a hotspring i then resurface as steam healed my wound i then flashstep away
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

I slice up the net with all three of my swords as I charge at Yoruichi and I focus then quickly appears behind her as I slash her back then jumps away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

coughs out blood but i appear behind zoro as my eyes were overshadowed only showing a pair of glowing golden eyes as a strong aura surounded me as it was shown as white blades of light as i hold my hand out then in the speed of light i punch him and kick him with strong blows to break bones.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

I cough out blood as I get hit multiple times by her yet none of my bones break as I glare at her.I then charges at her directly as I swing both of my swords at her legs making deep gashes,then I take the third sword that was in my mouth and slashes her neck. I ten jump away quickly while looking at her.

Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 Zoro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 pm

i hold my neck yet it heals in steam as i smirk but my other wounds i bled "well done zoro-san." i say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

(Stupid pic didn't show T.T)

"Thanks Kitty-Sensei." I reply while smirking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:29 pm

"kitty sensei very rude." i say with a laugh "now then heal your wounds inthe hotsprings. i will think of your next task." i say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

I laugh slightly as I walk to the hotsprings then jumps into them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

i sit on a rock and think "zoro u still need to work on speed." i say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I nod."Yeah,I have a lot of strength,but my speed still needs to be worked on." I say to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 pm

"do u know camoflauge? or stealth?" i ask
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I shake side to side saying somewhat."I know a little stealth,yeahAnd my haor helps with the camouflage..." I say pointing at my hair while laughing slightly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 pm

laughs "but hair isnt always the way espeacially on surroundings that arent green thats when u have a problem." i say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 pm

(wow I have spelling problems today xD)

"Very true." I reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot springs RP   Konoha hot springs RP - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha hot springs RP
Page 33 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next