Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)

Go down 
+9
Kenpachi Zaraki
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Byakuya Kuchiki
Reyna sabaku
Grimmjow
Itachi uchiha
Nibi*
Miharu Hachiko
Sasuke Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 pm

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2009/356/8/a/Ten_Tailed_Wolf_by_Kyuubi0017.jpgAkatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 Ten_Tailed_Wolf_by_Kyuubi0017

Terrible mistake I say to her changing into Ten tails form.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:39 pm

"How pathetic."
Miharu tsk's at the sight of her transformation.
She now forces chakra throughout her arm but stronger this time as the heat now enveloped her blade. Anyone within 10 feet would surely begin to burn because of the emense heat. Especially when a piece of metal was burning. One touch of this and surely your finger would burn off.
"You little mutt is disgusting to even look at. I feel sorry for you..."
The female smiled, as with a swift movement she swung her blade upwards then swung it down in a diagonal direction as a wave of flames now shot to Black shadow.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:41 pm

I dodged it and used light ability blinding my enemies.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:45 pm

The light didn't bother her one bit as she placed a hand on her hip laughing.
"Your using light? How the fuck is that suppose to hurt me?"
She now used her blade and made yet another slash. She was testing her first.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm

The Kyūketsuki awakened fully as I create a darkness around Black shadow as the souls of hell drain energy from her! I smirked as I grab my blade of shisou ( means shadow of death in Japanese) as it contained the souls of those who sin as they scream out in terror as I run to the darkness and hold the sharp blade to black shadow's neck as I move my blade down her neck to cut her head right off as I snarled as the blade turned red as energy circulated through the blade ready to b released

( I'm not good at discription! Srri)
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 pm

I breathe lightning/fire mixed together at Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm

As Reyna did this I smirked, as the girl had been held firmly unless she wanted to be severly hurt. Miharu now walked up to her, pointing her blade at the front of the childs neck.
"Your nothing but a little punk who can't even control her own monster. Don't you dare approach me in that form ever again unless you know how to use it."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Creates a barrier of skulls as two hell hounds appeared from the flames from the ground as they charge at Black shadow as I began to do handsigns
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Why you plan to eat me any way I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 pm

"Because, my demon is hungry and I obliged to fulfill his wish. Meaning, I'm starting with you." she pointed at you with her finger. I then began to do hand signs as fire emits in the palm of my hand, my blade still in the other hand. I then run at her as I strike a hit to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm

It was a log.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I look around frequently as my hell hounds sniff her out I growl as I looked around my red eyes glancing everywhere " Where the fuck did she go?! Freakin wuss!" I snarl angrily and curse under my breathe as I held the blade of shisou as I prepare my self
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Sephiroth appears.

Sephiroth: You now deal with me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm

"Get the fuck away. I'm not going through someone like you, it's a waist of my time."
Miharu then pulls out a scroll from the pouch on her back pocket as she rolls it out. Biting on her thumb blood drew as she now performs hand seals and places a hand over the inscribed words. The words glow a blew shade as a poof of smoke appears clouding her. Once the smoke had cleared, in front of her appeared 3 wolves, shadow wolves to be exact.
"Gaku, you know what to do. Find her."
The leader of the other wolves now barked in command and took off out of sight. Miharu ran after them following.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm

I smirk " actually u deal with my son." I say as riku appeared in flames Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 Cerberuslg

Riku: ur my opponent sephiroth
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm

I was in the heavens guarding the gate.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 pm

ooc;
Okay i gotta stop this fight. Running away like a baby and making me chase after you is pointless...
I'm not guna waste my time.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm

http://api.ning.com/files/Om68xO3TRHPhowpJMyscDARRcwoEtXUjbIs7EGwm9oR7e9g*M8uQzuNdnjoyKO*Y/Sephiroth_3_by_Shizuo_Kusanagi.jpgAkatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 Sephiroth_3_by_Shizuo_Kusanagi

Fine let's go pointing his sword at Riku.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Riku snarles as armor made by hades appeared on Riku as he snarled and charged at Sephiroth! I run to miharu " miharu black shadow is at the gates of heaven!" I tell her as I make sure Riku is alright
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Sephiroth moved with great spped using Gods armor and power.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Riku stopped charging " tsk." he said as he waited
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm

"I'm not guna go to the heavens just to kill her. She'll be forced to come back down here eventually." Miharu smirked and placed a hand on Reyna's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm

He swung his sword sending energy waves at Riku as fast as he was.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Riku let that attack hit him as it took off his head as he collapsed from the ground as he got up again as he turned into a reptile. I vanish to the heavens. Yet riku whole body turned to a reptile with two heads
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Sephiroth followed him cutting his in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next