Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Raitas house in the Makai

Go down 
+4
Kaname Kuran
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Raita Serpantine
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raitas house in the Makai Empty
PostSubject: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 pm

I was alone sitting in my tree house, but my tree house wasn't the kind most would think it was. My tree house was a giant hollowed out tree. On the outside of my tree it looked like any other tree...well except for the door and the two windows. Inside the tree looked like what one would think a mansion would look like the big staircase, everything.Anyway enough about my house, i was planning a PARTY!. The decor was already up and the snacks already placed for any species that might come.And so i waited.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:45 pm

I opened a portal to the makai so that people could get in from other worlds. I yawned taking a sip of my tea.
"Man im getting bored." i told myself.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Miharu finally passed through the portal with a bunch of booze on her back in a bag as she now grinned seeing Raita.
"I brought the shit man!" she said as behind her she was dragging Lawrence who was carrying the rest of the alcohol.
She then looked at Raita.
"Lawrence isn't staying, he's just helping me with the items for the party."
Lawrence then set down the stuff where she told him to, gave her a hug then waved.
"Have fun ladies, and have her back by tomorrow at least, no 2 nights." he said then left.
I then grinned looking at her.
"So let's get fucked up!" I yelled taking a shot. "Where's everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm

"no one els is here yet." i said with a laugh. Miharu had already sounded fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm

"Lame." Miharu groaned luck she brought her ipod as she plugged it into her Ihome, turning up the music full blast and handing her some glow sticks.
"Hang um up for our rave." she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 pm

I started to laugh but began dancing around with Miharu. she was totally spazzing out it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:20 pm

I danced with Raita laughing as we were having way too much fun already.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 am

Mayuri had heard from Kakashi about this so called party Miharu was going to. Common sense told him a party involved alcohol, and with her and alcohol the two were a terrible mix. Finding out the details of where this was, he smacked his head finding out it was Raita's place. 'I should have known.' he scolded himself for being so simple minded.
The man knew he instantly had to go check up on her since the other two were too idiotic to even care about her health, as he passed through a portal entering to the household.
Once inside, he now saw the two girls already dancing as he sighed.
"Oh goodness, and here i got so overworked thinking there may be trouble. There's no one even here."
He then made his way over back to the portal about to leave since if it was just those two there was no real worry, or so he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:47 am

Normally I do not come to these festivities but being Raita is a friend of my Cousin Senri I won't refuse saying as I walk in and hand Raita a present.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 am

I looked at Kaneme with a smile. i took the present and thanked him.
"Im surprised Kuran Kaname that you decided to come. Im happy that you did."
i said to him. I didn't really know him but i had seen him a few times when i went to see Shiki.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 am

I come up behind Raita and glomp her.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Like I said before I'm not one to come to parties often I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 pm

"Noooo stay!" Miharu whinned grabbing Mayuri as she dragged him over to where the others were as she then looked at Raita.
"Hey where's gin anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

i looked at Miharu.
"i dont know, he said he had to pick some things up i think." i told her. i was ignoring Jerica on my back seeing as i had become use to people jumping on me. i then turned my attention back to Kaname and smiled.
"so, what made you decide to join us?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I turn to see Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Kuran Cross

Yuuki Kuran Cross

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 pm

I walk in and find Kaname talking to Raita. i smile and walk over to them. i liked Raita she was almost like my twin..the way we acted anyway.i wrapped my arms around kanames arm.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 pm

I look at her having a slight smirk to my face.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Kuran Cross

Yuuki Kuran Cross

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 pm

i continued to hold onto Kaname and smiled up at him and the girls.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Yuuki I say handing her a rose.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Kuran Cross

Yuuki Kuran Cross

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:32 pm

I smiled still after all this time i was acting shy around kaname. i then took the rose and smelled it.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I jump on the ceiling and stand there.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 am

Mayuri takes a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 am

I look at everyone from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm

I walk out of the shadows and had already been at Raitas house all along. I walked over to Raita and placed a hand on her shoulder but said nothing as i looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 pm

I see Alucard and glomp him from behind.
Hi master I say hugging him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raitas house in the Makai   Raitas house in the Makai Empty

Back to top Go down

Raitas house in the Makai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next