Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Sounds fine to me."
The ninja said placing her hands on her hips as she she began to walk to the front door instead now. As they walked down the street she wondered how far away this place was.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 pm

"It's just outside this gate, not too far. Only about... 200 yards away? You can manage that, right babe?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm

"Of course." she said smiling her hands in her pockets as they kept walking. It felt nice out today as she had a waterbottle in her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm

After a few minutes of walking they finally arrived the the field. The grass was green and there was a slight breeze in the air. Bane then walked just about 10 feet infront of Miharu and faced her. "Same rules apply: You can cut, but not kill. And just because someone is hurt, it doesn't mean that the fight is over. The fight continues untill someone says to stop. But before we start, let me take off my armor." He said. The sun was out and it was hot. If Bane wore his armor while fighting Miharu, it would slow him down and the heat would make him tired.
After it was off, all that was left was his blue shirt. He had nothing to protect him. "Im ready when ever you are you are hun." He said with a smerk.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Now as Bane faced her by a few feet away, Miharu reached down, grabbing the hilt of her sword and withdrew it into tplay as the suns gleam shinned on the metal making it look sharper than usual. She then twirled it to loosen up her wrist bone and smirked.
"Ready."
Now throwing hr sword at him like a spear, she performed hand seals and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Bane just simply side stepped and dodged the sword.
"A disappearing act Miharu? Come on, you can do better than that." He looked around trying to find her. "Come on out and fight me for real"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Miharu now appeared behind him catching the sword as he hand wrapped around the metal part, careful not to cut herself. She now twirled it so it faced the correct way and got closer to him dragging the sword across the ground.
"Well, aren't you going to attack?"
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

He noticed Miharu appear behind him. "I cannot attack what I can not see you know. I am not a ninja, just a knight." He said, looking back behind him to face Miharu. "But..." He added as the stream beside him started to stur. "I'm no ordinary knight." He raised his hand as the water copyed his movments. He then just simply splashed Miharu in the face, making her blink for a second. But when she opened her eyes, Bane was gone. And from a distance she could hear him say somthing. "Your not the only one who can vanish"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 am

Miharu then rubbed the water from her eyes and looked around for him as he dissapeared. She then chuckled and tightened the grip on her sword.
"I'll find you, don't worry."
Now raising her sword she rotated her body in 180 degree's as the tip of the blade shot out flames. Now in every single direction flames came flying at whatever was closest to her. So if he was hiding in a tree or even a shrub it would get burnt by her fire.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 am

The flames surrounded Miharu as it burned everything around her. But this didn't worry Bane a bit. He was a water type. He could just put out the fire if he wanted to. But he went for something else.
As Miharu was turning around, Bane covered himself in a coat of water to protect him from the scorching flames. He then suddenly appeared behind Miharu with his sword in hand. "It seems like you've forgotten that I'm a water type, Miharu" He grins. He then swings his heavy sword at her back. It was a powerfull swing but it would just barely cut her if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

"I hadn't forgotten that important detail, your just underestimating me darling."
As his blade swung her ways she merely stepped back and dodged it with ease, doing the same with each swing he made at her. She then began to perform hand signs.
"Raiton, Kyuutai Funsai No Jutsu!"
In her left hand that didn't hold her blade, now electricity began to surge in the palm of her hand swirling around in a tycoon like way while in the shape of a ball, sparks tending to fly out of it.
Now, once he swung his last strike and the blade moved away from him she came up to him, holding out her hand to electrocute his face if not fry it off.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 am

"Fuck!" He yelled as he tryed to lean backwards to see if he could dodge the electrifying attack. But it was too late. Miharu and just bearly touched his chin which was just enough to shock his whole body. And since he had covered himself in a coat of water earlyer, the intensity of the shock was even greater. He dropped on his knees as he gasped for air, the pain unbearably boiling through his entire body.

Once the electrical serge finally disappears from his body he could move again. He kept his head down and his hand on one knee. He took a few deep breaths before saying something again. "That wasn't very nice you know... You could have killed me..." He said quietly. He then lifted his head to show his face as he looked at Miharu once again. "But it's not enough to stop me!!" He yelled with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 pm

"Sorry baby, didn't mean to hurt you too much." she said playfully sticking out a tongue. She could have charged more chakra into the electrical current but that would have killed him so she held some of the power back when attacking him.
Still holding her blade she now made a quick swing at him with it and grinned.
"Good to know your not giving up."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Bane lifted his sword as Miharu's blade hit his. He then grabbed her arm and lifted it so he could move under it. Once he did, he pulled her arm behind her and was carefull of where her sword is, making sure not to stab her or himself. He pulls her arm upwards on her back more sending a small amount of pain through her arm.
"I don't really like it when you swing your sword at me." He said with a laugh as he still held her arm tightly. "So I'm going to try to fix that." He then put his other hand on Miharu's sholder. Water leaked from his hand and started to crawl up her neck and headed towards her mouth. "Don't worry, I would never kill you. I'm just simply going to cut of your air supply untill your out cold. You'll probably regain consciousness within the next hour or two." He smilled.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 am

"Funny."
Her body now exploded into ash as it flew everywhere and even in his face, as it flew through the wind. The ash then began to reform above a tree where her body regenerated while she was standing on a tree branch and smiling.
"Babe you gotta try harder than that. You may know my weakness, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you use it against me."
Miharu then held her palm up into the air and smirked. She stole this jutsu from one of her childhood friends known as Kaitsu, during the battle between the two she observed his jutsu and decided to manipulate it. The sky began to darken now as blackness began to engulf the sky, while purple electricity surged through her hand.
"Raiton, Chuushin Sen No Jutsu." (Lightning Heart Stopper)
Holding her hand out towards him, the electricity now shot directly towards him aiming straight for his heart.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 am

"Ah, not this again!" He quickly held out his sword infront of him as the lightning bolt hit the metal of his sword. Normaly this would be a very bad idea, since his sword was made out of metal. But this was a special metal so it didn't absorbe the lightning. (I'd explain but it would take me a while. lol) Once the attack hit, lightning flew everywhere as the force of the blast made him slide back a bit. He stood there for a while as the lightning flickered in every direction before redirecting the attack to the ground beneath him.

"I'm starting to get this idea that your trying to kill me," He said as he looked past the edge of his sword towards Miharu. "Ya know, if you want to play rough, all you had to do was tell me." A smirk came to his face as he walked slowly towards the tree. "Remember my friend Eon? Well when he found me, I was weak, and I had little to no fighting experiance. But he taught me skills like nothing I've ever seen before." He said softly as he continued to walk to the tree. "And now, just a few years later, I've gained power beyond anything I could imagen." He stopped right in front of the tree. He slowly lifted his sword and touched the blade against the side of the tree before saying one last thing. "So I'm not going to hold back any more... You want a fight? YOU GOT ONE!" He yells.

He quickly pulls back his sword as far as he can. He pauses for just a slight second before swinging his sword at the large tree with all his strenght. The brute force from Bane's arms and the sharp edge of his sword bashed the tree with unbelivable strenght, cutting the tree down with a single blow. Miharu had no choice but to jump down. But as she hit the ground, Bane had already ran up beside her. He then swung his sword at her arm, exept this time, his sword was covered in water. If Miharu tryed to turn into ash, the water on his blade would simply make the sandy substance hard. Miharu would have to either block it, or try and dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 am

(oops, typo. instead of strength i put strenght. my bad XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 am

(Ohhh you wanna have a large post battle? Bring it on baby! XD lol)

Watching his movements carefully she observed everything he did. She wasn't as stupid as he thought she was. Miharu was a skilled ninja and was one who was prepared ahead of time. She never went into battle without toying with her prey first as well as watching their ability than taking action after knowing their style. Reading his type, he was a water user so she needed to be very careful around him. Deciding upon this right now, whenever he made a water attack she would create her body into thick skin, then when he threw other attacks use her body as ashes. It took a bit to generate the material for her body but it was worth it as long as she stalled and pressed for time.

As Bane came towards her piercing the tree with his large sword, it began to shake intently upon crashing down. Her eyes shot open when he appeared next to her with water in his blade. Once it slashed across her her body made a 'poof!' sound as he hit a log. Basically, she used substitution for this. Miharu was rather impressed watching him in the shadows. She decided to come out finally after fully understanding his techniques. Stepping out of the shadows though she was not alone. Beside her stood what looked to be a wolf with black fur, except it's body was transparent. It was a shadow wolf demon in particular and very different from normal animal summonings. Miharu had now walked across the soft grass, her sword swung over her shoulder with the other hand in her pocket, a wicked grin plastered on her face as she then chuckled.

"Oh boy, not bad. But, not to my standard babe, you have to try much harder than that...As long as I have air, my flames cannot go out. Thus, you cannot stop me no matter how hard you try."

Looking down at her wolf it looked back up at her and barked, it's tongue hanging out like most dogs did. Bringing her gaze back up to Bane, she then began to perform hand seals once more and barked out a jutsu.
"Katon yougan Funka No Jutsu!"
Suddenly the ground below the both of them began to shake rapidly as if it was an earth quake. The ground now began to shoot up with a radius of bigger than 1200 meters as it grew trememdously high about thousands of feet above ground. It was reaching the shape of a entire mountain. This of course was happening behind Miharu while bane was only a few feet away from her in the distance. Once the mountain stopped growing it began to shake more as the top exploded off, lava spurting out everywhere. Being so close to it there was no place for Bane to run unless within 5 minutes he could get out of the country. Miharu looked back at her wolf.

"Gaku, tactic 5, and don't play in the lava this time and get distracted."
she smirked as it barked once more and began to run in the direction of Bane. Once in close range of him it tackled him as they both fell to the ground, the wolf on top of his body holding him down. Miharu now waited for the Lava to pierce Banes body.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm

"You know, I was never a big fan of dogs," He said to Gaku laughing. "And I don't really prefer your kekkei genkai Miharu. It's always a pain to deal with. But I must admit, it can be very helpfull in certain situations." He then throws Gaku off of him. He stands up and whippes the dirt off of his clothes. "Hmm... What to do, what to do... So many options, I'm afraid I cannot make up my mind."

"Oh, and by the way Miharu..." He looks up at her and glares at her as the lava comes pouring down towards him only a few feet away. "You already know that I would never kill you... I couldn't live with myself if I accidently did..." His face now showed no emotion at all. "So useing your kekkei genkai was a very good idea... But ask yourself this: If you ever killed me, could you live with yourself? Just think about all the good times we've had, all the things we've done together. Are you really going to throw that all away?" He said; the lava getting closer and closer to his feet. "So, I'm just going to stand here. If you wish to kill me, go right ahead." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

(Dangit why did I have to tell you my plan today! STOP USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ON ME! lol)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm

(lol. Well, what are you going to do? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 am

"What am I going to do?" she looked at the ground as her hair covered her eyes and she began to laugh.
"I, am going to do absolutely nothing. Common will would be to not want to die. You'll probably move anyways even if you want me to feel bad for 'killing you' when clearly your choosing your own fate."
The lava began to hit her body and stung her, bubbling with the flesh but then turned to ashes, peeled off, and regenerated again. Gaku then moved from Bane and came back to her side, waiting for further commands as she sighed.
"Well boy, let's have some fun in the heat!" she then took off after Bane with her wolf running beside her, ready to think up a plan on the dot.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 am

"Ah, finally going to fight me with hand to hand combat, eh? Good, I could use the exercize!" He smerked as he gripped his sword tighter. "Go ahead, I'll let you make the first move!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

"I don't need to touch you, you'll just end up killing yourself."
Miharu began to run to Bane's left side while the wolf ran to his right. She began to form hand signs and smirked as many clones of both her and Gaku appeared.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

"And why would I do that if I already know that the guilt trick won't work on you" He laughed. He then looked around him as Miharu's and Gaku's clones surrounded him and the lava slowly creaping up to him still. If he stood there any longer the lava would surely take him down. But if he tryed to run the clones would stop him and the lava would still get him. "Hmm, well this is a sticky situation..." He mumbled to himself.
"You know, you should really stop being a coward and just fight me yourself. That is unless Miharu is to chicken to fight me." He then folded his arms and started to waddle around like a chicken to mock her. "Bawk bawk bawk!" He then stopped and laughed at himself. After regaining his breath, the knight then spoke again. "Fine, be that way. If your not going to come to me, then it looks like I'll just have to find you!" He yelled as he ran towards the clones, slashing everyone of them as he passed by them. The clones tryed to stop him but they were easy to take out because the more clones she makes, the less chakra that is in each of them. One by one the clones started to disappear, until there was only a few left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next