Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 am

She presses her hands against his chest and pushes him onto the bed crawling on top of him, placing kisses on his lips.

(haha, tempted to tackle but I controlled myself! lol)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 am

(oops, i acidentily said the same thing twice. my bad XD)

He kisses her back as he starts to undress her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 am

(thats why i didn't say anything xD Cause you repeated yourself lol)

(WARNING TO ANY PEOPLE THAT WANDER INTO THIS RP....RATED R FOR VIOLENCE/SEX...RUN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR INNER CHILD! XD)

She felt him begin to get anxious as he removed her clothes, as she was now in her underwear and bra still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am

He stopped kissing her for a second so he could speak. "You don't mind, do you?" He asked as he continued to undress her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 am

"Not at all." she said and kissed his collar bone then began to unbutton his pants.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 am

"Good," He says as he kisses her even more. And then in only a few minutes they were laying underneath the blankets of his bed with no clothes at all.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 am

Once they were naked she felt him crawl ontop of her as she put her arms around his neck kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

Then they started to do it. They've only done it a few times before because they usually dont get to see each other very often.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 am

(Darling you can go into details if you want it's all good xD)

Miharu was in a passionate session with bane as they were making hot love as faint moans could echo through the room.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm

(Im not quite sure where to go from here. lol)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm

(you should post something cause i still don't know where to go from here. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

(Um, okay xD)

She kisses his lips again soflty and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 pm

He looks into her eyes and smiles back. "I love you Miharu," He says soflty. "And nothing will ever change that"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 pm

"Your still sexier, and I love you too." she says giggling and licks his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 pm

"Hmm, I'll let you win this round." He says. He then pulls Miharu into another kiss. Afterwards he looks at his clock and reads the time: 2:03. He then looks back at Miharu. "The day is still early. Would you care to stay for a bit longer?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

"If you insist." she says also noticing the time. It was around noon and she didn't really have much to do today, so she decided to just spend the day with him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

"Well, what would you like to do?" He asks kindly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm

"Anything you want." she said not really having anything in particular in mind.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 pm

"Haha, the whole point in asking you is because I thought you would have an idea" He said as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 pm

"I'm sort of brain dead at the moment." she added scratching the back of her head.
"I'm up for anything though, doesn't matter." Miharu now sat crisscrossed on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:23 pm

"Hmm..." He thinks for a moment.
"Well, there was one thing I was hoping to try." He said as he looks back at Miharu. "You up for a quick sparing match?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 pm

"You sure? I don't want to hurt you..." she said smirking as she began to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

"You? Hurt me?" He then bursts out laughing and then finally stops after a few minutes. "Like that will ever happen" He said as he got dressed as well.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 pm

"We'll take this outside then." Miharu then grabbed her sword off the floor and began to head downstairs and outside to the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 pm

"Lets not go to the back yard." He said as he followed her downstairs. "I know this spot just a little outside of town that is a perfect place for us. There's a small stream and the sun is just perfect as well: not too hot, not too cool. What do ya say?" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house   The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The town of Naylin: Bane Khrondel's house
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next