Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) Empty
PostSubject: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

I was a child about the age of 3 when a family found me and took me home with them. They loved me and took care of me till one day, they noticed something change. As i grew older my eyes turned red with slits like that of a venomous snakes eyes. I began to capture small animals and study them...Some even died. And at the age of 8 I moved on to other children.
Soon my parents grew fearful of me and locked me away in my room only to come out for food or the bathroom. I became lonely and never once had they told me what i had done wrong. I never knew better. When i began trying to ask they beat me and called me a demon. Soon i even began to cease talking. I soon grew tired of this treatment and snuck out
The world outside was fascinating many different people around and ninjas. I had read about them it didn't take me long before i decided to become one. I read a flier on the side of one of the buildings that read.

"To whom it may concern

Enrollment at the Ninja academy begins at 10 Am tomorrow. Don't be late and good luck."

I smiled taking the flier in my hands and snuck home. When i got there it seemed they had no clue which made me proud. I hid the paper under my pillow and went to bed.
The next morning my alarm had never gone off i looked at the time and freaked seeing i only had 20 minutes. I got myself dressed and snuck out the window like i had before and ran. I entered the academy.
{color=Crimson]"NO, no...this can't be happening...im gonna be late."[/colo] I said then closed my eyes which i suppose i shouldn't have because i ran head on into someone.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 pm

I had been walking down the halls of the Ninja academy. I was 9 years of age and had just unrolled at the school to become a ninja. I lived alone in my parents old house. They had died while away on a mission and i had chosen to follow in their footsteps and become a ninja of Konoha. I pulled the paper with the rules, dates, times and directions for the academy on it and smiled. I would be the greatest ninja in the world, i told myself. Suddenly i was run into by someone and fell backwards. I opened my eyes after only to see a girl whom had landed on top of me. I blushed slightly. She was pretty...and a girl.
"Excuse you?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 pm

( lol yeah we gathered that i am indeed a girl XD)

I looked up noticing i had actually landed on who i ran into and blushed horribly embarrassed that i had.The boy had long black hair and very pail skin. His face looked slightly elegant like a snake. Purple marks where placed just above the most beautiful golden eyes i had ever seen. I scrambled to my feet and bowed to him.
"Im so sorry." I said then simply ran off quickly towards my current destination.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm

I stood up and brushed myself off looking in the direction that girl had run off in. I soon realized this was my first encounter with the girl. I had never seen her around in the village before. I wondered where she had come from. The girl i had also noticed had tattered clothes on here face, arms and legs were covered in cuts and bruises. My eyes narrow in disrespect for whomever had done such a thing to her. I then turned to leave hopping to see the girl again in the future and maybe learn her name at least.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I had made it just in time, finally enrolling in the academy with just a few minutes to spare. I smiled walking out of the building. I still felt slightly bad about running into that boy from before. I hadn't even had time to ask his name or apologize properly. I brushed off the thought running back to my house and sneaking back in. Again i hid the papers safely in my room and as usual i kept to myself for the rest of the day until bed.

The next morning i got up happily thinking of the fun i might have and snuck out once more. I made my way to the academy and went inside. I looked at my paper giving me the directions and room number i was suppose to go into.Once i entered the room became silent. Everyone was looking at me. Some, began to whisper. I could hear them saying things like.
"Look at that girl over there...whats wrong with her eyes?"
"Shes a freak."
"what now there's two of them?".

I tried to ignore it and sat in a far corner of the room, alone.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

I had just entered my classroom and noticed a crowd of kids in the corner laughing and and pointing at someone. Getting closer i could tell it was the girl i had met the day before. I walked up to the crowd and stopped.
"I wouldn't do that if i were you...id leave the girl alone." I said to them all from behind. The children all looked back at me hearing my snake like tone. The lookes on their faces terrified. I never knew why they where afraid of me. It just happened to be that way. I then held out one hand and hissed at them all causing them to scramble away back to their own seats.I sat next to the girl then.
"Its ok, it gets easier after a while...we met yesterday, in the hall. Im orochimaru. And you are?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 pm

I looked at the boy who called himself Orochimaru and whipped away the remains of tears from the teasing moments before.
"I-im, Ceara." I told him. That was the name my parents called me anyway. I could see the boy smile hearing me answer his question also made me smile back slightly. The teacher then came in and began to speak to the class. He introduced himself and had each student do the same. When we were done with that he began to read to us about the history of the village.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I was slightly bored already knowing of the villages history and such. i then looked to Ceara who was paying very close attention the look on her face made me wonder if she had heard only just heard of it all for the first time. I smiled nudging her with my elbow slightly getting her attention.
"Ceara, friends?" I asked her. I had none of my own and seeing the way she was treated before told me the same about her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

I felt a slight nudge in my side and looked at Orochimaru with a confused glance to the side not wanting to get in trouble my first day. I smiled then hearing the question and nodded. I felt a huge ball of happiness well up inside of me at that moment almost enough to cry.But i didn't not wanting to make a scene.

Soon class was over for the day and i began to leave. I never really worried about my parents going into my room to see if i was gone. They never went into my room anyway. I smiled at Orochimaru.
"Friends huh, ive never had one of those before." I said. Then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

I smiled back at the girl blushing slightly without the recollection of why exactly. For some reason i got a fuzzy feeling every time she was around.
"uhm, Ceara, where do you live. Maybe we can walk to class together tomorrow?" I asked her as we walked outside of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Suddenly i became terrified.
"i..umn..you cant come to my house....that one there."pointed at a blue hose down the street.
"Im sorry Oro-kun. She you tomorrow." I said running off home. I snuck into my window and landed on my feet only to turn what i saw horrified me. My parents, where standing there watching me.
"And where have you been?" my father asked taking off his belt and walking towards me. I stepped back with tears running down my face.
"No, please don't....please." I begged as he raised his hand. But it didn't stop him.
"We told you to stay in your room...demon child." my mother said. Her voice was without remorse and full of amusement and as father beat me..After hours of the torture my father finally stopped leaving me in a bloody heap on the floor where i passed out.

the next day i awoke still on the floor. Only to see bars at my window so i could no longer leave again.
"no..." I whispered.
"NOOOOO!" I then screamed.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm

I walked to school the next morning. I passed Cearas house and frowned wondering why she seemed so afraid when he asked to come to her house. I then made it to class hopping to see her already there but she wasn't there. Soon class started and i got on with my work. Every time a noise came from the door i looked up i did this all day but she still never came. After school i walked by her house then went back. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. A woman answered the door.
"May i help you?" she asked.
"is ceara home?" i asked her. Her eyes changed for a moment at the sound of the girls name but she only smiled.
"Im sorry young one, but there isnt anyone by that name here. you must have a wrong address." She told me. I frowned again stepping back from the woman then smiled.
"well, thats to bad, thanks anyway." i said to her waving. I then left the porch. Something didn't smell rite. I snuck around the house a few times noticing there was but one barred window in the basement of the house. I took a closer look inside this time. My eyes widened at the picture before me. Ceara was laying on the floor sobbing with a chain attached to her ankle. Again she was covered in bruises and cuts still bleeding.. i tapped at the window convinced i needed to help her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 pm

I heard tapping on my widow and at first only thought it to be a bird or something, but it didn't stop. I looked up to see what it was and saw Orochimaru. I smiled at him glad he had found me, no...ecstatic that he found me. I stood up limping my way to the window and opened it.
"you found me." i said smiling as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"please...get me out." I begged.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm

I looked at Ceara's wounds they could kill here if they weren't properly taken care of and it hurt to see her in this condition.
"Stand back..." i told her. I then transformed into a snake dropping into the room. I then made my way under her door careful not to be seen. On the outside of the door hung the key to the room and the shackle key. I then transformed grabbed them and transformed again grabbing the keys in my mouth i went back into her room.giving them to her.
"can you get my clothes from out the window?" i asked. She did so and while she was unlocking the door i transformed once more into myself and got dressed. Now was the hard part.Getting out of the house with her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

I didn't wait for orochimru as i grabbed a knife from under my pillow i had kept from a long ago meal. I ran out my bedroom door after one thing. My revenge I soon found my parents bolth in the living room. fathers back was facing me as i snuck behind him. I held the knife outward towards the man who had beaten me and left me to die. Soon and without a second though i stabbed him in the throat and watched as the crimson liquid slid down him. He soon was laying on the floor twitching.
"How do you like pain father, you'll have plenty of it...in hell." i spat. I looked up my mother all talk and no action. she now stood in a corner screaming and crying.
"Ceara, be a good girl and give mommy the knife." she said he voice was shaking and she looked about to wet herself. I gave her an empty stare one evil and remarkably entertained.
"what mother, so you can hurt me with it...like you always do!" I hissed.
"ill let you have it mommy...here it is." I threw it forward and smiled as the blade pierced her skull. I then stood there covered in their blood as i stared at the two corpses of a male and female who had done wrong towards me for years. I felt nothing, no more pain, no sadness. Only hatred for them.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:56 pm

I ran into the room hearing screaming but when i got there i only saw the two dead bodies.Ceara was standing in the middle of the room covered in blood. I ran over to her.
"what did you do!" i asked.
"Are you aware of how much trouble you'll be in?" I asked her. I then shook my head deciding to get her out of there.
"Come with me." i told her grabbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

I snapped out of the trance like state i was in when Orochimaru grabbed me and began yelling. He then grabbed my wrist and began to pull me out of there. He led me down the streets to an old compound that looked abandoned then to a big house near the end. He then unlocked the door and led me inside. By now i started to feel the effects of the loss of my parents even though they where taken from me by my own hand. I felt numb now like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm

I watched as Ceara fell into a depressed state i could lead her to her death and she wouldn't know or care even. I took her to my home in the abandoned compound where my people once lived before they where all killed in the wars.Once inside i led her upstairs grabbing a kimono that my mother once said belonged to her when she was a kid and a towel.
"you should clean up...ill go make something for dinner." i told her. I then left her there hopping she would figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 pm

I stood there a while after orochimaru left me the blood was mostly dry with the exception of my hair that was still dripping. Finally i looked up seeing i was in the bathroom. I then saw the clothes and towel he had brought for me. I began to undress now taking my blood drenched clothes off as i ran my bath water. Once that was done i got in the bath. Only, for a while i sat with my knees to my chest and cried.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:50 pm

While Ceara was in the tub i left going back to her house. I snuck in the back door and took the knife from her mothers head...It was gross as i watched more blood flow out of her head along with some grey matter. After grabbing the knife i left the house taking with me any evidence that could lead to Cearas arrest. In my eyes they deserved what they got there was no need to think of Ceara badly. So now i had taken it into my own hands to protect her.

I soon arrived back at the house putting the knife in the kitchen sink. I then began making dinner so that it would be ready for when she came downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Finally i finished my bath and slipped into the fancy kimono he had given me. I smiled never before had i been able to wear such nice clothes. I then went downstairs feeling a little better after reminding myself of all the pain they had caused me. I made myself believe i had no choice. I found orochimaru sitting at a table near the kitchen another plate with food on it was placed at the opposing end of the table.
"Thank you." I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

I turned from my meal to look behind me seeing Ceara wearing the kimono i had grabbed for her. She looked nice in it. I smiled.
"your welcome...if you like, you can stay with me where its safe." I told her. I had made that decision before i had ever got into her house to help her. I stood up holding out my hand for her to take. Before my parents died i had be taught to be a gentlemen. I led Ceara to her chair and pulled it out. Then...she laughed at me.
"What?" I asked her looking away rather Embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I smiled at Orochimaru no one had ever been this nice to me before.
"nothing i said, its just cute." i told him. I then sat down and he pushed my chair in. Yet again he was being "cute".
"this, looks really good." I told him. i couldn't wait to dig in. All my parents ever gave me were leftovers of what they had to eat during the day.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 pm

I watched her for a moment before taking a seat in my own chair to continue eating.She was soon done i had assumed she was really hungry. When we finished i led her to the living room where we talked a while.
"We should probably go to bed soon...we have school tomorrow." I suggested. I led her upstairs again towards the guestroom.
"you can sleep in here." I told her leading her inside.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm

I walked into the room and was surprised by the size. However his whole house was pretty big. I then located a small animal in the corner of the room. It was a black snake. Most people would run and hide at the site of one. I pointed at it and smiled suddenly really happy.
"SNAKEY!" I said and ran over to pic it up. It didn't run from me but crawled up my arm and flicked its tongue at me.
"im gonna call you George I am." I said to it. It was a baby asp. These snakes are very venomous snakes but i didn't care, id never been bitten by a snake before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next