Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Okami's house^^

Go down 
+5
Miharu Hachiko
Sparda
Oki
Roronoa Zoro
Atreiyu okami
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Okami's house^^  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 am

" oh ok otou-san." I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 am

"Anyways,wanna get back to training?" I ask while looking at her
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 am

I nod "hai otou-san." I say as I bite onto the hilt of my sword into my mouth as I wag my tail
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 am

"Oki how's the fight going?" asks Oki walking up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

I sense someone else come by,but I ignore it.I look at Atreiyu as I flash step behind her and slashes her back quickly.I then flash steps away so she couldn't get the chance to slash me.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 am

Kneels down beside Oki and watches them train.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 am

The little eventually got slashed even with her training with Yoruichi she couldn't really flash step yet she has another motive of speed. She flinched a little yet her cub form was able to heal itself a given power only for the demon tiger cub. So without hesitating the wound healed slowly as she bites the hilt of the sword in her mouth. Her silver eyes show she was blind yet she could sense zoro using heat her vision was the colors of red,blues,yellows,dark colors,and light colors. She sensed zoro as he was more of a red and blue color slightly green. She snarled at him as she charged at him yet she had flames of blue and red on her paws yet she jumped as she changed yet she kept a firm grip on the hilt of the sword Okami's house^^  - Page 2 Tiger
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 am

I watch her come at me fast,yet I slow down the things around me so the closer she got the slower she got.I smirk."Santouryuu Hyou Kin." I say as I attack her quickly

Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 am

As he attacked she sensed arise of chills in her spine yet she ingnored it. "sabaku sosou." she says as a tornadoe of sand swirled towards him as it got bigger
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 am

"Santouryuu:Tatsumaki." I say as I sen a twister that fights off the tornado as I quickly charges at her hoping she was off guard and thinking I was still in the tornado.I then get close enough as I kick her sending her flying into the air,then I jump up into the air and slashes her back as I land back onto the ground
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 am

Kicking the me in the air yet I turned to sand as I was behind zoro and slash him with my fang sword as I also use my claws that retracted out I then bit him as I throw him to the ground
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:01 pm

I bleed,yet I don't really feel it since I'm so used to pain.I then kicks her sending her flying into a wall.After that I flash step to where she was as I stab her in her gut with no misses.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 pm

I feel the intense blade Peirce through my flesh yet I used chakra to numb it. I then claw at his face as I make my claws dig into his flesh as I send chakra to make his arm cold and num slightly paralyzed not really. Yet I grab his blade and pulls it out as I jump on the roof " Sabaku kyu." I say as sand grab onto his legs and drags him before lifting him up and tossing him across the place as I then move at high speed as I slashed his back. Yet u throw my swos into his back with no miss as the sand slammed him against the ground
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 pm

I get stabbed in the back as I pull the sword out of it and I smirk as I bleed yet I get back up with ease since I've been in way worse situations and I've been injured a lot more."Shishi SonSon." I say and in a flash I slashes her side making a very deep wound as blood flies everywhere.I then turns around quickly as I grab her arm and throws her across the place with ease as she goes flying into a wall.I then flash step to where she was and stabs her neck with no misses whatsoever.

Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Coughing blood she would stay motionless for a while
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm

I take my sword out of her gut as I whip the blood off of it and puts it back into my sheath.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Atreiyu's body would just disenagrate leaving her tiger skeleton behind as everything else turns to ash.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 pm

I rest my hand on the hilt of my Wado as I look around carefully and still keeps alert even if the battle was over or not.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 pm

I jump onto his back in cub form "otou-san hungry?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 pm

I quickly draw my sword due to my reflexes but I just see that it's her in cub form."Oh...yeah I'm starving!" I reply while putting my sword back into it's sheath
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 pm

" atreiyu made snacks!" I say jumping off and running into the kitchen as I bring zoro a bowl of jerky on the side as I put that on the table on the balcony as I run back to the kitchen bring him a plate of steak with BBQ sauce. " here otou-san!" I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

"Thanks!" I say to her while looking at the steak and jerky on the side."It's a relief that Luffy isn't here...." I mumble under my breath as I rip off a piece of steak and dips it into the BBQ sauce then eats it."It's really good!"
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm

I wag my tail " yay!" I say as I grab my steak in my bowl as I eat it getting BBQ sauce all over my face
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm

I keep eating as I get BBQ sauce all over my hands,but it doesn't matter to me since I'm used to it.I keep eating until I finish both the steak and the jerky as I lay back in my chair."Now that was good steak."
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 pm

I hand him a napkin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami's house^^    Okami's house^^  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Okami's house^^
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next