Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)

Go down 
+8
Lawrence Craft
Nibi*
Rin
Miharu Hachiko
Kuina
Nami
Kyuubi
Atreiyu okami
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Empty
PostSubject: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Bounded to chains

The Okami clan gathered deep in the forest as they were all standing in the clearing. Atreiyu stood beside her father Ichigo Okami he was tall, had broad muscles his hair was pure silver yet his eyes were dark. Though we were both shunned by the clan we still particapate in clan traditions. Yet tonight will b  interesting. ( Atreiyu's dad is alive in this RP)

Orlando the clan's elder arrived as everyone went silent. Orlando raised his arms and the last whispers died out. "I will recite the law," he said. 
"When a leader dies by the teeth of a wolf,then the challenger leads the pack. When a leader dies by the teeth of fate then a Ordeal is called, for only the swift and strong may lead. All willing adults may stand and fight, and fight they will while they stand. But when the first drop of blood is shed, a fighter must stand aside. The final pair may fight to death if neither will yield till he's dead. So speaks the law.
"Brothers, pay your respects to the moon."
The males began to seperate from the crowd, The combatants lined up in the center of the clearing, their backs to the watching crowd,their faces to the rising moon.

Atreiyu watched her father nervously as she wanted to run to him. But she turned her attention to the sound of rustling began in the woods across the  clearing, beneath the rising moon. Closer and closer it came, with it groaning. A pale figure took form in dressed in silver robes. In her hands she carried a silver bowl, as ripe and full and full as the moon. She sang a moaning soft song that throbbed like a heart of a beast. But the music drummed in Atreiyu's ears. She swayed to it.

The old woman offered each fighter the bowl.
" Drink of the Moon," she said. And as she passed down the line, backs furred, limbs twisted,ears sprouted tufts. Atreiyu felt an answering crunch in her spine- sharp pain, sweet pain- and a warm rush of blood in her veins that swept to her hands and feet, causing her nails to pop and grow. Aunt Rixa reached Father the last. The lone male was already foxy red and, though he still had fingers to steady it, he lapped from the dish with his muzzle like a Egyptian god feeding. As ichigo lifted his head, a pearl liquid suspended on his black lip, Aunt Rixa cried out a guttural word in ancient tongue and tossed the bowl over head. Atreiyu howled the answering word she learned as a cub and fell to all fours. She expected the center to burst, but the males stepped back as if they danced to a well-known tune, Ichigo shot down the line, his legs evolving. He curled out a lengthening arm and swiped once, twice.
" First Blood," he boomed in hollow tones from the echoeing cavity of his changing mouth. The young male reeled and his snout,dripping red,curled back to a man's face with shock. " Cheat!" he screamed with human lips, then made full changed and went for his throat! Ichigo tossed the young male aside like a rag. Atreiyu, like the rest growled as they watched. A howl rose into the night.  Atreiyu pivoted to see ancient grizzled wolf creature keen to the moon,pile of silver robes at her paws. The males, all in their wolf forms, answered-deep and baying. Then in the clearing erupted in seething,snarling mass of fur.

4 males were eliminated before Atreiyu could blink twice. Spat out of the fur maelstrom, they staggered their seperated zigzag routed to the sidelines with bloody flanks. One dragged a damaged leg. Another burst from the rumble and fled into the woods, tail between his legs. The remainder wove in intricate Celtic knot. The object was to wound and not be touched. To be wounded was to be disqualified. Jaws snapped,paws danced,bodies lunged, then rolled aside. Atreiyu watched her father fight for the title to become the new pack leader yet she was concerned. Ichigo took the first one by surprise when he ducked Chris's feint, and ripped a hole in his shoulder; then Ichigo turned to his fangs back to blonde the stranger that came to the ordeal to become pack leader so he won't be a loner anymore. Ichigo and the blond still circled stiff-legged. Their lips were wrinkled into masks of hatred; their sinews missed, trembled, and was back on four paws before the blond's teeth clicked the air. Atreiyu's heart thumped with the beauty of their fierce symmetry.

( this is a wolf RP^^)
Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) 2245593489_842985e52d The fight in the Ordeal

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Fire_wolf_by_wolfbecks What her father's wolf form looks like^^

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) I256280546_69818_2 what atreiyu's wolf form looks like^^ 
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Kyuubi sat in the crowd as he watched the raging fight for the title for pack leader. Amused he would smirk a toothy grin. Yet his red eyes would observe the whole pack as some cheered and others growled. Licking his muzzle he felt a rush of thrill through is veins. The thrill of wanting to kill. To taste fresh flesh and rip apart the victim. The thoughts raced in his mind making his reddish fur bristle along with some of his black fur. Looking at the moon the light seem to reflect off his red eyes. Tilting his head upward to face the moon he would flatten his ears back and part his jowls as a howl escaped from his mouth. Others joined at his tune.
Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Running_wolf_designn_by_TheTyro (what kyuubi's wolf looks like)
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Atreiyu watched her father fight yet he too knew he couldn't complete his goal. A male pinned him down as the male sables his canines into her fathers belly ripping of the flesh. Ichigo screamed as Atreiyu clenched her teeth hearing the shriek of her father was too much to handle! As she was about to jump in a male stopped her. She growled and stomped her front paws " I am not going to back down." she says snarling yet her father screamed!"Father!!!" she yelled outraged!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Snapping out of his howl. He would turn his attention to a female growling at a male. looking at the female she had white fur and on her shoulder the village of sand symbol. Kyuubi got up as he snarled at the male who blocked the female's path but the male wouldnt move "If he wont move i will take him out by force." He thinks to himself as he lounge at the male swiping his eye with his claws before he teared out flesh from the male's throat tasting the sweet tange of blood he kept tearing the male's flesh off as in his eyes showed lust for killing. But he stopped he wanted be more than a hunter in the pack so with out hesitating Kyuuubu ran into the center as he threw the blond fur male off the foxy reddish male. Snapping his teeth at the blond who seems to be the last one standing he would charge. Taking full advanage at the situation he snapped at the blonds legs before making his opponent off balance thats when Kyuubi slammed against the male knocking him down as the blond now presented his belly. Sinking his sharp canines into the blonds belly he would tear,and keep tearing of the flesh as the blond screamed out. Kyuubi's eyes showed such amusement as he teared once more before you know it the blond's entrails splattered the ground. Making the earth damp with blood. Raising his muzzle he would howl in victory.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Atreiyu ran over to her father who gasped for air. She felt her eyes water as she nuzzles him "father don't die!" she begged yet knowing the new leader was chosen she heard howls as she turned to see the females fighting to become alpha female! Atreiyu was 15 yet she was elgible in the female ordeal. Panick arosed as she and other wolves helped her father to safety yet she was being pursued by other female one known as Esmé jumped on her knocking her down. Atreiyu would snarl at the red bitch as she clamped her jaws over Esmé's snout and kicked her legs.Atreiyu wailed. Yet she attacked the red wolf down. It took seven jabs to get the perfect angle:six failed snaps glanced off protecting bone, then a canine tooth sank into a yeilding surface, which held for a second then popped like a yellow grape. Esmé rolled away screaming as if to wake the dead. Atreiyu didn't let up. She couldn't go off guard. Knowing the other females were eliminated she had to protect herself from her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Kyuubi watched amused by the females fighting. Yet he watched the female with white fur fighting against a wolf with red fur yet she looked more like a fox than wolf. He then turned his gaze at the injured
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Esme's fury did her no good. She wasn't as strong. She wasn't fast. Atreiyu had never felt this much power before. It sang through her. She could tear the hide from the wolf in the moon, but she'd settle for esme's instead. She could bounce her, she could roll her, she could eat her inch by inch, and the growing terror in esme's eye urged her on. She sliced a wound in esme's flank, herded her left and right,then circled her,makeing her dance tight dizzy pirouette. The red bitch gasped for breath, and gooey mess on her face oozed black in the moonlight. She was weak, she had lost, atreiyu wanted to kill her for attacking her! She didn't was to particapate in the female ordeal yet this female didn't seem to get the memo. Around her, one by one, the pack took up a howl. It grew louder, and louder, till it crescendoed to the stars. Atreiyu shook her head. She wish they'd stop. Why did they have to make that racket now? She crouched to leap. Then a body was in the way, then another, and another. She was within a circle of running female wolves. She twisted this way,that way, befuddled. They circled her as if they played a children's game- Aunt Rixa and more and more. She wanted to leap their heads and get to father, but now she couldn't remember which way to go. 
Then they were still. Beyond them Atreiyu could see males, standing as silently. All eyes were on her. "what do they want from me?" she thought, and dread slowly replaced the rage. She longed to flee, but she raised her head and defied them with her eyes. " I defended my myself when u would not help." she thought. Yet blood on her tongue tasted bitter. She was bad as them. It was in her too- the thirst for blood, the need to kill. And where was Esmé anyway?  She stamped her front paws. " do your worse,she thought. But Bravado didn't stop her from cringeing when aunt Rixa stepped into the circle. The next thing that happened was baffling. Aunt Rixa crouched on the ground,her ears laid flat. She rolled on her back and presented her belly. " what is she doing?" atreiyu thought in shock. Then one by one the other females followed Rixa's example, presenting their bellies, exposing their throats, paying tribute.

Oh, no oh,no. Atreiyu looked around frantic confusion. Was this some nightmare? " Its not me, she wanted to scream. I am no alphess!

she crouched in horror and buried her nose between her paws. A soft tongue lapped her nose, and with it drifted the sweet familiar breath that made her think of cozy places. A muzzle nudged hers. She opened her eyes. Nami. Safe along with zoro at her side knowing him he is growling at any male within distance near nami. Dismay forgotten a moment, she spranged to her feet and pranced a few excited steps. But nami stepped aside, the circle parted. " what?" she thought even though her dad was alive once more from being brought back by a certain spell she still thinks of zoro as otou-San and nami as kaa-san their still like her parents. But why did nami step aside? She looked. 
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Nami watched Atreiyu take a few happy steps towards her yet she stepped aside. Walking to sit next to zoro she would nuzzle him lightly. He would smile but then growl at other males near me. Which was sort of funny. Yet I focused my green eyes on Atreiyu she was now crowned alphess but who knows if she will accept her mate. Ichigo her real father is alive once more yet I still think of her like a daughter. And I know she does think of me and zoro as parents to her. I look at zoro who was growling at a male trying to get near me. Yet I then focused back to atreiyu
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Kyuubi paced through the path which the wolves parted aside from. Seeing Atreiyu he would be slightly surprised yet he was amused. His sleek muscles rippling, and blazing red fur tipped by stars. He would just walk closer 
Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Kuina would watch Kyuubi the new alpha walk towards his newly crowned alphess. Remaining silent she would watch with her dark eyes. Her fur was light blue along with dark blue.  She stood next to her mother.

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Konan_by_RussianKunoichi ( what her wolf looks like plus she looks like her mother konan)
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Atreiyu froze. Her happiness at her thrill of fighting was sucked away. She accidentally named herself Kyuubi's mate.

Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

He stood before her, his jaws parted in a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm

She stared up into his red eyes while he waited for her to admit his dominance.
a soft growl rose in her throat. Never, she thought. "You will not make me offer my belly. I did not choose you knowingly."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 pm

He grinned even wider at her defiance and licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

he would relish the challenge, would he? Well to crown a alphess you must catch her first.
Atreiyu sprang past him down the aisle he's already opened, along a tunnel of fur and out to the woods. She ran like the wolf of the north made of stars in heaven, who with one long stride can leap over the top of Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Kyuubi would smirk "I guess I'm the hunter." hethinks as he sprint off after her to catch his prey. That now is running further. He would sprint faster as he smelt the sweet scent she left for him to follow. Though he detected her scent he must catch her
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

The grasses she crushed made the night air pungent with freedom. But behind her she heard the thunder of Kyuubi's pursuit
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 pm

he chased her still. As he smelt her scent growing stronger and closer! picking up his pace he would sprint faster yet everything seemed slow to him
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Nami would watch atreiyu scurry away along with the alpha. Yet as they were out of sight the pack rose out with howls. I tilted my head up as I now face the moon. I then close my eyes as I part my jowls and howl along with the rest of the pack

zoro would still growl at the male " come near nami and I will tear u apart!!" he growled as the male stood his ground

Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Kuina would howl along with the pack as her mother joined as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Kyuubi would get closer to his new mate as he could see her sprinting faster which made him smirk " she won't b able to outrun me." he thinks while chasing her
Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Howling kuina would stop and lay down as she gazed upon the moon and stars
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 am

Atreiyu would sprint faster yet she couldn't seem to outrun him. "how could she be with a man she doesn't love?" she thinks finally reaching her house she would jump over the fence into her backyard. Her spine tingled as she knows the change will take place in matter of seconds.she ran through the opened door as she kicked it closed with both her hind legs. In matter of time her spine cracked,limbs changed her body was shape shifting back to her human form. Her canines sank back to human teeth her claws will shorten back to nails. She now stood on two legs as she looked herself in the mirror she was half naked... Immeditely she runs upstairs to her room to grab a new pair of clothes. Usually some wolves are lucky to change back to human in clothes this time she wasn't the fortunate.Now wearing a robe she would head to the bathroom to take a warm shower to calm her nerves and hopefully erase what just happened tonight. She cleaned the blood from her nails as well with her body from all the mud and dirt. 30 minutes later she would step out of the shower as she changed into her clothed. Drying her damp hair with a towel she will step out of the steamy bathroom before slumping down onto her bed. Atreiyu thought what Kyuubi was doing or where was he? Was she able to outrun him? She would shrug at the thought yet she thanks the lord he wasn't here. Cause once the alpha recieves a alphess he would have to claim her by mating with her. Atreiyu didn't like the idea nor would she do it for him. But thinking about it she wonders if that is illegal? ( lol)

Awaiting her father's arrival home she still wanders how she got into this mess only if mother was here she would know what to say unlike father who would just give her the talk!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:02 am

(Sorry, not sure what's happening and it's like 1:30 in the morning so sorry my rp reply is so crappy T_T.)

The moon's vibrant colors eluminated the night sky, shinning it's familiar light upon the earth, being the only true light the world could rely on without being shrouded in the darkness. The night staggered on, becoming restless. It was a particular evening indeed, one in which was filled with lust, chaos, murder, and wolves. Yes, the evening was still young but it would always be over quicker than expected, dawn trudging onward which most no one liked to expect nor pray for. The darkness was the true time of day, everything alive and free, the day in which everything hid and refused to come out. The breeze was fierce, the cooling night air chilled the skin, making the spine tingle with delight. This was a particular indeed, for it was not only a night for woodland creatures, but the wolves were out and about and doing things as they pleased. The tales always said wolves howled at the moon, but how idiotic were their facts when it was all but a lie, wolves truly howled not at the moon, but yearned for a mate or either communication to call upon pack members. Such a basic factor all should know. A loud roar echoed throughout the forest as it was half human screaming, half howling. The human side sounded to be that of a female's voice. It was though voiced by a female human indeed, yet her inner wolf demon made half the call screaming out with her in a rhythmic tune. These two never had gotten along from the start, in true manor the wolf wanted to eat her when she was a mere infant, but something in his core told him not to, which was a secret he kept deep within and would never tell her until much later on. He kept himself alive truly off her empathy, and from the time she was a baby he claimed her as his. The female herself was known as the great Miharu Hachiko, feared by many throughout the nations.
She was sometimes called a mass murderer, rather a S-rank Criminal, or a Cannibal. For the simple fact she ate, humans. Of course she had not enjoyed this depressing factor, it messed with her positions in life as a ninja, as a kage, as even a person. Because of this inner demon requiring her to feed him, it was for that reason he was such a burden.

Miharu wore a black cloak around her body, a hood over her head as she made her way through the forest carefully looking out for some sort of prey to catch. Sniffing the crisp air, she smelled a load of something, else. Not human, but the taste on her tongue lurked to have the same smell of the Kotsune. It reeked of wolves; tons of them. She now bolted out in laughter, arching her head back as her fangs were revealed from her sinister chuckle. These things, if she come near them they may in fact call her a half breed, or a disgrace because she was not full wolf. But then again, they were all such defensless little pups compared to her superior strength. None could dare surpass her massive skills and intellect. Her fangs bared deeper than any full breed could, her ways shown more than there's did. Miharu acted more wolf than wolves even did themselves. Licking her lips with utmost greed, she staggered onward until kneeling down behind a shrub only to see the lot of them playing with one another and fighting for dominance. How amusing, she thought to herself. Looking over to the west she saw a few cubs nipping at one anothers ears, it almost reminded her of her own child. She quickly shook off the thoughts getting him off her mind and kept looking around.

Deciding upon what to do, she decided now she would let the Kotsune lend some of his strength to her which gave her permission to transform into his wolf form. This way she could easilly blend in and decide whether she wanted to stick around or not. If these wolves weren't as strong as she would have expected, Miharu would simply kill them whether they be part of her animal kingdom or not.

Tapping into his strength, Miharu then ripped her cloak off as fur began to sprout from her skin, her clothing now shredded off her body. Her ears began to sharpen and turn to a point, her claws extending, and her teeth more sharp. Her bristled fur was a black color, except an extensionally long red streak stripped down from the front of her head all the way to the tip of her tail. On all four legs were also a small read streak like fire going up. Her eyes were pitch black except for the pupil burning a crimson color. Now on all four's, Miharu walked forward out into the open looking around and growled harshly as others began to notice and draw attention to her. If anyone knew how she was, Miharu tended to be very, very violent and loved the sight of blood being spilled. She was going to challenge the whole pack to take her head on. With her ears sticking up, she growled once more and barked out a sentence, leaving it at that.

"I challenge every single one of you here...I'm going to slaughter you all...Your a disgrace to your own species you little pups!"
And with that being her last words, she took off after them one by one digging her canine teeth into their skin and ripping away, the blood spill already beginning. Within a mere five minutes she had already killed about 15 of the wolves. And these were only the puny ones. She still had to make her way to the beta's and alpha's.

(Here's a pic of my wolf form ^^)

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) L_23970e42cba54725981c7ad653cbf31b
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 am

Rin walked deep in the forest the chriping of insects seem to echoe in her head. Yet something caught her attention she smelled the scent of blood. Amused by the smell she would come closer to a clearing where a wolf attacked other wolves slaying them as their blood dampened the earth some scurried away. Others try to fight. Yet Rin felt the urge to taste flesh the lust of killing showed in her red serpent eyes. Without hesitation she removed her jacket and threw it off as the beast within her awakened from it's slumber. The beast sent pulses of thrill and power through her veins it made her want to sing. Her limbs twisted her spine crunched. Further more her nails popped as they began to grow. Her canines retracted out as they were sharp as daggers and reciting a ancient word she would fall to all fours. Her black pelt bristled at the challenging female yet she turned her attention at other wolves ready to fight. Snarling she would lounge at one of the males as she snapped at his throat sinking her canines into his flesh drawing out crimson liquid that look black oozed out from the wound. Tasting the sweet nectar of blood in her mouth she sinker her canines more into his flesh as he squirmed and yelped. Tearing his throat out, Rin now would have a chunk of flesh in her mouth which she devoured. Leaving pieces of flesh on her bloody muzzle. Blood covered her dark fur as the dead wolf now had made a blood pool which dampened the Earth beneath her paws. As the blood squirted it seem to rain the delicious life down on her smirking she would think to herself. Will lord Orochimaru scold her for doing such deed or praise her? It's been years she last seen her master well you could say friend but right now wasn't the time to look back at the chains of memories left behind. She must fight and feed the beast she knows the devil that was created yet in man's image. She herself is the demon.

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Raining_Blood_by_BlueWolf_87

( what Rin's wolf looks like)

( miharu ur RP was good it was better than mine)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)   Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounded by chains: The ordeal. ( this is a wolf RP anyone can come just stay on topic!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next