Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)

Go down 
+9
Kenpachi Zaraki
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Byakuya Kuchiki
Reyna sabaku
Grimmjow
Itachi uchiha
Nibi*
Miharu Hachiko
Sasuke Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

" the beast? Y do u want to c it?" I ask my red eyes watching him as they examine I then get up as I yawn
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Yes I tell her with my expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm

" I have no time to waste right now I must b going." I say emotionless
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

I put my hands in my pockets.

Do as you see fit I tell her turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:51 pm

I roll my eyes as I demon sword came from the ground as I grab ahold of the handle of shisou and walk of to find victims
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 pm

I pull out my eye and crush it to show Grimmjow what I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Keeps running as I finally find a victim as I sway my sword the blade sliced his neck squirting the blood as I simply lick my fangs till I simply watch the soul of the man enter the blade to join the other souls which scream out! The blade then disapears in flames as I burn the mans body in flames leaving no evidence as I simply walk off
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 pm

My eye regenerates and I walk off.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Continues walking as I head home
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm

I see Black Shadow sitting under a tree reading.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Reaches the Mansion gates as two gargoyles statues move aside as they change into a different stance. The mansions gates creak open as I enter they close behind me as I walk up the path. The front yard had cherry blossom tree's for they were my favorite. I then hear chains rattling and vicious barks as hounds came running to greet meAkatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 Hellhound I pet them all then head inside the huge steel doors
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:37 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2ywh115.jpgAkatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 2ywh115

I leave and appear inside the mansion Reyna walked into and looked at the hell hounds.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Not knowing the presence I feed the screaming souls as I toss the body in the flames as I pet a hellhound and head to the basement
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 pm

I walk through the steel doors still in Murcielago form.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:55 pm

In the basement of my mansion lies the doors to Hell Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 Gates those who r dead may enter. I opened the doors as the terror screams echoed inside as flames bursts as hellhounds roam. I see riku who stands by the gate as he waited for a reward I simply toss him two bodies as his heads shred it apart! I enter as I had the blade of shisou strapped to my back as the hell gates close behind me
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 pm

http://fc58.deviantart.com/fs43/i/2009/056/2/7/Ulquiorra___resurrection_by_lookingback7.jpgAkatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 Ulquiorra___resurrection_by_lookingback7

I see the gate to hell and walk in being I'm already dead.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

I lay on a couch made of bones as it was on fire as I okay my guitar as I hum in rythm yet the screaming souks scream out as I stomped the ground as the fire bursts more causing the souls to scream loud in fear and terror
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I approach Reyna still in Murcielago form.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm

My eyes flickr as the hounds came running as they snarl but I call them off as they retreat to torment the other souls
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm

I dragged a soul in with his soul chain and show him to Reyna.

A sinner Reyna I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm

I smirk as I extract his soul as I through it with other souls who burn for eternity! " u can through the body to the hounds I think their hungry." I say and turn and lay back on the simple throne
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I through the body to the hell hounds.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Hellhounds began tearing at the flesh as I smirk in amusement
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 pm

I watch them with no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm

"Tsk." I say and head deeper in hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)   Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Lair ( where the akatsuki members r)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next