Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Raita decition

Go down 
+3
Senri Shiki
Vampire Hunter D
Raita Serpantine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

I walked outside into the open i knew he was coming for me. He had only been toying with the others. He played with them until it was time to find me again.. i stayed there in the rain waiting for him to arrive, feeling him getting closer the longer i stayed. i was no longer afraid.
"come get me." i whispered letting my voice be carried into the wind to reach him. He loved me yet i did not know why.It was to late no though i had been turned by another how did you intend on changing that? i asked him within my mind but not really.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:45 pm

I walk up behind her.

Why are you out here my lady I say to her smiling.

http://downloads.open4group.com/wallpapers/hellsing-2-d476b.jpgRaita decition  Hellsing-2-d476b
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 pm

I hear a voice within the wind a familiar voice although i was still far away from her i smiled.
"Raita, i am coming for you." i whispered back.I continued walking i would make her mine.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 pm

I smell Rido coming this way.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:53 pm

I look behind me at Alucard but for once i did not smile only tears threatened to fall from my eyes. i was going crazy. i just wanted it all to end. i thought maybe if i let Rido keep me he would leave the others alone but also knew...id need alucards permission.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

My lady he won't stop a blood thirsty vampire will always be blood thirsty and it won't change if you give yourself up to him. Remember Jerica she would be heart broken if you left her alone without a sister and Gin will be heart broken as well I say to her.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/20483/Alucard.pngRaita decition  Alucard
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:57 pm

I finally made it to where Raita was but to my disliking saw another with her. it was Alucard. he was there to get in my way no doubt i glared down at him but continued walking towards Raita.She did not move only glared at me from afar usually she would be frightened i wondered where her sudden courage came from.I only smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I walk in front of her and pulling out my guns.

You got some nerve to show your face here Rido my dear brother of the night I say to him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 pm

I stood there letting myself get soaked by the rain.I then placed a hand on alucards shoulder.
"please Alucard...this, this is exactly what i wanted to avoid...no more fighting...no more death...not over me." i said as a tear slipped down my cheek. the tear was that of blood instead of the salty water like substance of a human tear.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Raita I promised the day I turned you to protect you and that is what I'll do and he has nothing to stop me from doing so I say to her while grabbing hold of her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:08 pm

I only stood there smirking, watching them.
"oh, how cute...you plan to kill me then?" i asked Alucard he was once one of my very best friends but i would have to guess that, was long past.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm

I didn't move as alucard held me only cried silently. i knew i had to do this. I didn't want to lose my best friend Shiki. Rido had promised to let him go if i came to him. and so i did.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Jerica wants me to keep Raita with me and I swore I'd protect her we may have been friends in the past but I'm now a better vampire than you'll ever be I say showing my fangs.

Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 pm

i looked at Alucard blankly.
"and what do you plan on doing...using my own powers against me,Alucard you do so amuse me." i said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm

I haven't used them in over 3000 years maybe I need a refresher I say sticking my tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 pm

I stood there watching the scene. this was not how it was suppose to go...not at all.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 pm

I point my gun at Rido.

Releasing control art restriction systems three...two...one, approval of situation a reconized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent. I say releasing all my power.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 pm

I gazed at raita seeing in her eyes that she had already made a decision. The only thing in my way now was Alucard.I smirked at him.
"i wonder how evenly matched we are if at all anymore." i said to him. we use to spar all the time not one of us being able to beat the other.The matches would go on for days even.I dissipated, reappearing behind Alucard.
"well, that was new i must say." i said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

I hellhound sprunts from my back and attack Rido.

https://2img.net/h/i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/Fionn-Whelan/Hellsing/hellhound.jpgRaita decition  Hellhound
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

I jump away from Alucard not wanting to be attacked by the ugly dog thing too.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

(Runs next to Raita) Hey whats going on?!
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:32 pm

It grabs hold of rido and pulls him out of Shiki's body so he can't re enter.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm

(Just stands next to Raita amazed to whats going on)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:36 pm

I control the hellhound that removed Rido from Senri's body.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:37 pm

I glared at Alucard now as i was pulled from Shikis body. Shiki fell to the ground uncontentious. but i was still unafraid of what he could do to me.I ran over to raita snatching her away and held her throat in my hand.
"uh uh uh...don't even try it." i said i would use the girl if i had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raita decition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raita decition    Raita decition  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raita decition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next