Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) Empty
PostSubject: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 pm

The place to drink sake and have a party !!! Hell ya XD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

"PARTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Miharu yelled out loud as she took a bottle of sake and popped it open and began chugging it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 pm

I come walking to bar as I have my teamate beside me. Reyna smirked as she summoned hellhounds to guard the area for those who aren't on the list to enter. Me and her walk up to the bouncer as we both say our names. He simply checks the list and nods as we enter inside. Colors burst everywhere as flashy lights moved. The Dj played music as I smirked and ran to the bar as I sat on a seat and ordered habu sake ( snake sake very strong liquor) as reyna took a seat next to me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Miharu's shadow wolf demons had already been outside guarding the place so everything was settled and security was high.
Miharu spotted Reyna and Nika and jumped off the table and walked over to them.
"Glad you could make it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

I smile as the bartender handed a bottle of habu sake to me as Reyna recieved a glass of blood we both smile " we wouldn't miss it for the world!" we say happily as I pour habu sake in reyna's drink then look over at miharu " want habu sake it is made from snake venom yet it isn't poisionous but it is strong liquor." I say as I pour a glass of habu sake
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I walked into the bar seeing my best friend Miharu at a table i walked over.
"hey sis, mind if i join ya?" i asked. I usually didn't drink seeing as when i did i didn't stop and ide go crazy.But hell it was a party, so why not.I ordered myself a bottle of saki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

I drink the habu sake as I feel the strong liquor burn my throat as it slithers down. I smiled as music was playing I looked over at Reyna who drank her blood as it had habu sake in it too. " whoo!" I say as I drink more habu sake
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

"Oh hell yes, hand it over."
She smirked taking a glass of Habu and began to drink it, along with the sake in the other hand. Miharu happened to be getting wasted easy and fast, it wasn't a good thing usually when she was drunk. She now noticed Raita and smiled.
"Hey man!" she now took a seat next to her.
"Having fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Me and Reyna drank till we also became dizzy and unbalanced yet we still maintain focus. I smirked as the Dj played a song but Reyna quite him down as she went on the stage and I did too as we played our favorite song bleed by evanescence. Reyna's guitar appeared in flames as a microphone appeared in my hand as we began to play!

( lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

"I shall call him, mini me..." says as she puts her pinky to her lip and does an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Me and Reyna walk unbalance to the bar as we order a martini as we got our drinks we drank and laughed " nice miharu!" I say and think " I love you, u love me , Barney gave me HIV so I kick him in the balls and shot him in the head now the purple bastard's dead!" I sang and fell out of my chair as Reyna laughed and hiccuped.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 pm

"YOU FUCKING KILLED BARNEY HOW COULD YOU?!?! HE WAS MY HUSBAND!" Miharu then puts her elbow out and tackles her like a wrestler would(hehe I actaully did wrestling at school ^^)
She then gets her in a head lock screaming "WHOS YOUR MOMMA NOW!?!?!"
She then falls over hitting on the floor passed out from the overdose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Laughs as I cough " haha I fuck him and itachi!" I yell drunkly and pass out as Reyna laughs like hell and passes out on the counter for a while^^ ( lol nice XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:36 pm

10 minutes later Miharu wakes up and crawls up the chair sitting on it.
"I'll have a beer."
(XDDD)
She then turns around to hear what Nika said.
"So? I fucked that one guy...oh what's his name, Diego! That little Dora bitches cousin! Yeah, stick it in a juice box and SUCK IT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

(haha!)

I wake up as I get up I grab vodka and chug the whole thing " diego huh?" I say and look at Reyna who had her hair messed up " hehe now what?" I ask as Reyna gets up fast " truth or dare?! Karoke!!!" she yells
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 pm

"Yeah that sounds fun!" I chime in as I wrap my arm around Reyna's shoulder.
"Who's first?! Any takers? Come on bitches, first taker gets a dollar on the house!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 pm

" I guess I'm the bitch!" I say ( LOL XD) Reyna smirks " alright." Reyna says
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 pm

"Hell yeah!" I slap the dollar on the table giving it to Nika.
"So...Truth or dare?!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

"dare." I say drunkly
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 pm

"I dare you...To go over there," she points to a man with his back turned. "And tongue him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 pm

" lick him." I say drunkly as Reyna nods I shrug and over to the man
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Waits for her to go on.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 pm

I watch as Nika grab the man and licks his neck as she slightly sucks on his flesh the she used her long serpent tongue as she licked his cheek and lips as he freezes I watch amused as her tongue wraps around his neck as last she plants a kiss on his lips and comes back as she licks her lips and grin as her tongue slithers back in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 pm

".....Not what I meant" her spine tingled out of how nasty that was as her eyes twitched.
"Anyways, moving on!"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 pm

I laugh " he was tasty I will eat him later." Nika says and smirks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next